Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Beautiful Faces Of Africa - Culture (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Faces Of Africa (186792 Views)

Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair / Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 01, 2008

grin
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Sammy107d(m): 4:53am On Nov 03, 2008
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by maryray(f): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2008
lOVE MFON D AKWA IBOM GAL N AMLESET!. . . . , THEY R SOOOOOOOOO SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by tpia: 2:37am On Nov 23, 2008
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by chioma24: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2009
tiwa is a ghanian name
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by tpia: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by romeo(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2009
Beautiful miss damby

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Dede1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2009
@karmamod

You can whine as much as you could about the pictures posted by DeepZone and twist your ugly self out of human form, the test of the pudding is in the eating. Ndigbo are smashingly beautiful creatures.

You are free to either post the beautiful pictures you certainly do not have and the ugly pictures such as you or you hold your peace.

You are sounding like a typical ugly Yoruba woman who has the tendency to criticize beautiful ladies but very afraid to look herself up in the mirror.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by tpia: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2009
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by romeo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2009
Dede1:

@karmamod

You can whine as much as you could about the pictures posted by DeepZone and twist your ugly self out human form, the test of the pudding is in the eating. Ndigbo are smashingly beautiful creatures.

You are free to either post the beautiful pictures you certainly do not have and the ugly pictures such as you or you hold your peace.

You are sounding like a typical ugly Yoruba woman who has the tendency to criticize beautiful ladies but very afraid to look herself up in the mirror. 

Gbam!!!

Akaramod na yeye girl, she spent her whole time criticizing Funmi for posting cute Igbos and Ugly Yoruba men, but she could not post a decent looking yoruba guy at all cheesy cheesy
She wanted earthmama to post igbos and call them Yorubas.  grin grin grin

Dede don't even reply that mad Woman above me!! her case na kolomentality sad
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by tpia: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2009
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by lysaa(f): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2009
hmm-hmm? undecided
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Dede1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2009
tpia:

I dont know if its just me or does Dede seem to be fixated on karmamod.

My dear Tpia, I guess your illusion not my fixation. You still remain relevant subject in my domain. Unless you are worried about KarmaMod insistence that she looks better than you, there is nothing be concerned. I do not believe in the ranting of the other Yoruba lady.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by tpia: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2009
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Ikomi(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2009
Thought I should contribute.  smiley

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2009
Ikomi:

Thought I should contribute.  smiley

They are horrible like their pot bellies.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Dede1(m): 4:51am On Feb 18, 2009
tpia:

My sweet Dede1, I'm certainly not disputing the fact that karmamod looks better than me, so there's definitely nothing to be concerned about. I was simply wondering about your apparent need for her as shown by your calling her out on this page even though she was nowhere near here.

Tpia dear, I stumbled onto this thread very lately. The incessant nagging and self-indulgence that KarmaMod displayed in previous pages spurred me to reply to her on this page.

Karma was denigrating every girl, some evidentially more beautiful then her, on those previous pages of this thread. The assertion of “some more beautiful than her” is strictly based on assumption since I have not seen the beautiful attributes karmamod possessed.

Unless you are a man, it is not for you to dispute which one of you has better attributes than the other.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by KarmaMod(f): 5:02am On Feb 18, 2009
Um why am I being discussed in this thread?

Romeo, when did you become like this sef? I dont expect much from that asinwere omo ale Dede but what exactly is your problem all of a sudden? 

Did I say the Igbo men were ugly? Quote me. I believe I mentioned to Funmi that she posts alot of cute Igbo dudes but for Yorubas, she picks yeye of the crop. Since when is that bashing anyone? If anything I was bashing her for posting people like Obasanjo/Yemi Blaq when there are guys like Femi Bernard so what exactly is the problem? Also why would I care that you two think Im unattractive?  Tani yin?

Am I the only one who replied in this thread so why are you two buzzing around my responses? Na by force?

All these agbayas trolling around looking for girls to argue with. So pathetic.
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Ikomi(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2009
michelin89:

They are horrible like their pot bellies.

Like I always say "Do I have time". Look am not ready for ur drama, chasing me all over the place. angry
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by spikedcylinder: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2009
Can't believe this thread is still alive. . . . undecided
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Ikomi(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

I believe I mentioned to Funmi that she posts alot of cute Igbo dudes but for Yorubas, she picks yeye of the crop.

Who cares?  angry

KarmaMod:

I dont expect much from that asinwere omo ale Dede but what exactly is your problem all of a sudden? 

Tani yin?

All these agbayas trolling around looking for girls to argue with. So pathetic.

Serious lack of manners. What type of a person uses such words on another? Tufiakwa.

@Michellin89  angry.
Wont you delete that to enforce discipline. Or else ad see u all as birds of the same feather.  angry
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by tpia: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2009
Ikomi:

Who cares?  angry

as you can see from this thread, some people care. If you dont, then thats your prerogative.

Serious lack of manners. What type of a person uses such words on another? Tufiakwa.

you're seeing this but you wont see it when others are using similar words elsewhere? Do you have a personal problem with Karmamod? Una get history?

btw, in that photo you posted, those men have turned terribly soft. See as them be like person wey never chop garri before. Them body don soft like water. na wa. That's the type who if they had to go to Nigeria for any reason, would be quivering and shaking in fear at thought of the intense workout they'd have to get just by moving around. They'd drop half their calories in Lagos alone. undecided
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by tpia: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2009
Dede1:

Tpia dear, I stumbled onto this thread very lately. The incessant nagging and self-indulgence that KarmaMod displayed in previous pages spurred me to reply to her on this page.

Karma was denigrating every girl, some evidentially more beautiful then her, on those previous pages of this thread. The assertion of “some more beautiful than her” is strictly based on assumption since I have not seen the beautiful attributes karmamod possessed.

Unless you are a man, it is not for you to dispute which one of you has better attributes than the other.

Dede1 honey!

This thread is too old for all that! Not surprising what it turned to though!
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Ikomi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2009
tpia:

Do you have a personal problem with Karmamod? Una get history?

Yeah. And who are u? Some kind of Referee?  angry

That others use foul words does not chenge their meaning and give anyone the right to use them. angry
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by tpia: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2009
Ikomi:

Yeah. And who are u? Some kind of Referee?  angry

That others use foul words does not chenge their meaning and give anyone the right to use them. angry

yes, I'm some kind of referee especially when people like you poke their noses into matters beyond their narrow range of vision angry

I was also insulted by romeo not surprising! on this very page. You didnt see that but chose to attack karmamod like some Zorro wannabee.

Of course its not news when Nairalanders abuse each other, but since karmamod wasnt addressing you directly, whats your own? angry
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Ikomi(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
tpia:

yes, I'm some kind of referee especially when people like you poke their noses into matters beyond their narrow range of vision angry

I can see there is not much difference between u two. No wonder you jumped on the case.

So dear lawyer how much were u paid? angry Or do you work for free.

Well am sure u must be cheap for karmaMod to afford such an elegant lawyer. angry
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by KarmaMod(f): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2009
Rofl. Ikomi is still stalking me eh?  grin kiss

Cant believe some of these "people" have the audacity to put (m) next to their names. Embarrassing.

Osisi, come tell your brothers to leave me alone. Na by force?
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Ikomi(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

Rofl. Ikomi is still stalking me eh?  grin  kiss

Me stalk u? No film producer, playwriter, novelist or scientist would even imagine such a thing.  angry

"Ikomi stalks KarmaMod". Is that the title of an unwritten song?  angry
Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Ugo1on1(m): 6:41am On Nov 28, 2009
These are beautiful South African girls

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by Ugo1on1(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2009
More pics

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by ababda: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
beatiful faces in the sudan east, west, north, and south.

this person needs no introduction alec wek from south sudan. she is from the dinka tribe.

Re: Beautiful Faces Of Africa by ababda: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2009
a very confident looking woman from northern sudan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Ònkà Yorùbá: Numbers And Numbering System In Yorùbá

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.