Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! (2829 Views)

I Need Help About Windows Task Manager / Help With My Task Manager: / Virus Disables Windows 'Run' Command, Task Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by ashahmali: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2008
Viruses can actually block ur task manager and regedit
Re: My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by Maleeq(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2008
Your topic sounds like call for help, but the post sounds like you are tipping computer users!

So, which one is it:
1 - Need help?
2 - Passing Information?
Re: My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by uspry1(f): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2008
I am so sorry to hear that your system has been infected getting viruses attacks when you clicked a strange file/CD/email file attachment/links that you don't know that contains hidden virus file inside as soon as you download opening the file.

All you need is obtain well-quality hotcake downloaded software register cleaner and anti-virus/malware cleaner from fliphippo.com or download.com as follow below:

[list]
[li]CCleaner (Windows Registry cleaner)[/li]
[li]Spybot Search & Destroy (AntiSpy Cleaner)[/li]
[li]SuperAntiSpy (all AntiSpy, Malware, trojans, worms cleaner where your existing installed Anti-Virus on your system does not detect missing hidden stubborn antispy, malware, trojans, worms)[/li]
[li]ONLY ONE ANTI-VIRUS software you choose ONE--if more than one that will cause the conflict: McAfee, Norton, NOD32, Kalsperky, Avant, or AVG. You need to enable AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE daily based to scan your system ALL THE TIME.[/li]
[/list]

You are responsible to maintain your system with mentioned downloaded software you scan them YOURSELF EVERY 3 DAYS to keep avoid virus attacks NO MORE!!!

You are responsible to update all mentioned downloaded software ALL THE TIME to keep up-to-date newer patches to detect viruses removal automatically.

[center]BE AWARE THE FACT THAT OUT THERE HAS OVER 1 MILLIONS VIRUSES EVERYWHERE without your system protection(no anti-virus software installed your system)!!!!

YOUR SYSTEM IS VERY VALUABLE TO YOU!!!
[/center]
Re: My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by ashahmali: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2008
@maleeq, i need help, i m nt passin an info,by the way BARKA DA SALLAH
Re: My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by Maleeq(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2008
@ ashahmali

Ok, now you have to do some work here.(Since file upload types have been restricted on the forum now.

Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell"wink
With WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell"wink

On Error Resume Next

.RegDelete "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableRegistryTools"
.RegDelete "HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System\DisableCMD"
.RegDelete "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableTaskMgr"
.RegDelete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\DisableTaskMgr"

End With

Mybox = MsgBox(jobfunc & enab & vbCR & "Finished!", 4096, t)

Copy the code above into a text editor (notepad) and save as "RestoreALL.vbs" while the "save as type" option is set to "All Files".
Now, locate the file on your computer and click on it. If prompted for execution permission, just accept and continue.
All the restrictions should have been lifted.

Cheers!
Re: My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by TmeD0(m): 12:54am On Sep 30, 2008
uspry1:

I am so sorry to hear that your system has been infected getting viruses attacks when you clicked a strange file/CD/email file attachment/links that you don't know that contains hidden virus file inside as soon as you download opening the file.

All you need is obtain well-quality hotcake downloaded software register cleaner and anti-virus/malware cleaner from fliphippo.com or download.com as follow below:

[list]
[li]CCleaner (Windows Registry cleaner)[/li]
[li]Spybot Search & Destroy (AntiSpy Cleaner)[/li]
[li]SuperAntiSpy (all AntiSpy, Malware, trojans, worms cleaner where your existing installed Anti-Virus on your system does not detect missing hidden stubborn antispy, malware, trojans, worms)[/li]
[li]ONLY ONE ANTI-VIRUS software you choose ONE--if more than one that will cause the conflict: McAfee, Norton, NOD32, Kalsperky, Avant, or AVG. You need to enable AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE daily based to scan your system ALL THE TIME.[/li]
[/list]

You are responsible to maintain your system with mentioned downloaded software you scan them YOURSELF EVERY 3 DAYS to keep avoid virus attacks NO MORE!!!

You are responsible to update all mentioned downloaded software ALL THE TIME to keep up-to-date newer patches to detect viruses removal automatically.

[center]BE AWARE THE FACT THAT OUT THERE HAS OVER 1 MILLIONS VIRUSES EVERYWHERE without your system protection(no anti-virus software installed your system)!!!!

YOUR SYSTEM IS VERY VALUABLE TO YOU!!!
[/center]

W T F ?  

================================================================================================

@ maleeq, nice method man!   @poster, you can also try these methods if the one maleeq gave you doesn't work.  i have them attached as a word doc. file, just rename their extensions from .doc to .vbs and run it just like maleeq stated.  only use this as an alternative if for some reason the script maleeq gave u didn't work.  good luck!  Peace!

Re: My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by DualCore1: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2008
here's an app tht does all that restore thing with a few clicks
http://www.technize.com/content/downloads/smart_vr.exe

T@meD0:

W T F ?

wht is it?
Re: My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by MrInfo1(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2008
@ Topic

same here

Re: My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by TmeD0(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2008
Dual Core:

here's an app that does all that restore thing with a few clicks
http://www.technize.com/content/downloads/smart_vr.exe
wht is it?

Hmm, what's what?  Could u be a lil specific?  If you're referring to the letters I posted, then . . .  no be my mouth u go hia say tisha mama get with-craft.   grin  But seriously, I need some specificity unless you're trying to be sarcastic.  Peace!
Re: My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by ashahmali: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2008
@maleeq u knw u re d best.It worked perfectly,thx so much,lookin foward 2 solvin 1 of ur problems
Re: My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by Maleeq(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2008
@ashahmali

Well, one problem I have been having: Ain't got a million dollars in my account!!! Can you help

Being able to help someone out is always a pleasure.

Cheers!
Re: My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by xprofile: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
nice one maleeq, wink
bigamos4real@yahoo.com
Re: My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! by BlueSpine: 4:55am On Feb 13, 2009
thanks,
for that coding post,

(1) (Reply)

Glo-1 Submarine Cable / The Possibilty Of Browsing The Internet With Dstv, Hitv, Mytv, Trendtv Decoders / Gaming USA Used Hp Elitebook 8440p, Fast Intel Core-i5 + Nvidia Graphics -SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.