Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Your Wedding Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Wedding Night (4649 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wedding Night by Ronnykay(f): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2008
Hi, nairalanders

Wat are you expecting as a newly wedds on your wedding night?

How romantic do you want to be when the woman is yours?

How tantalising do you want to be when the man is yours?
Re: Your Wedding Night by Mimicole(f): 2:00am On Jan 02, 2010
Funny. We were both2 exhausted 2 even look at each oda. 4us honeymoon began 2days later wt a trip 2 our dream romantic spot.
Re: Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2010
Believe me nothing happens on the wedding night except exhusted sleep, you wont even know how u feel asleep.
Re: Your Wedding Night by ifyalways(f): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2010
Dead Tired.Only got a feet massage and dozed off.
Re: Your Wedding Night by tallgal(f): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2010
We could not keep our hands off each other.
Re: Your Wedding Night by Hairat007(f): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2010
Make una no spoil little gal like me ohhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Your Wedding Night by N101: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2010
Gosh I'm going to sound like a broken record. . .

Seeing that I'd only had 3 hours sleep the night before, it didn't surprise me that we fell asleep when we got the chance.  We were just happy it was the end of months of planning, stress and hassle!
Re: Your Wedding Night by tallgal(f): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2010
We had asmall registry wedding so we were not that tired.
Re: Your Wedding Night by Tsiya(m): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2010
It depends on how you two know each other and what you have done with each other before marriage. If you two have known each other for long and have gone all the way, the wedding night will just be like any other day, only that this one you are tired. If you have never gone all the way: too much to think. The tension, the anxiety, the restlessness, the calculations and miscalculations of how to pop up the thing. If you are a girl, fear will catch you, the knowledge today it is inevitable and couple with the fact that you are going to leave ur mummy. If you are a guy, you will be in the mood of "I can't wait for tonight". You will be having erection all day and nothing anybody will tell you will make sense that day.

1 Like

Re: Your Wedding Night by N101: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
Tsiya:

It depends on how you two know each other and what you have done with each other before marriage. If you two have known each other for long and have gone all the way, the wedding night will just be like any other day, only that this one you are tired. If you have never gone all the way: too much to think. The tension, the anxiety, the restlessness, the calculations and miscalculations of how to pop up the thing. If you are a girl, fear will catch you, the knowledge today it is inevitable and couple with the fact that you are going to leave your mummy. If you are a guy, you will be in the mood of "I can't wait for tonight". You will be having erection all day and nothing anybody will tell you will make sense that day.

Not quite true for everyone.  Not all girls are scared unless they know very little about sex and relationships, in fact they are just as excited as the man.  As for the man having an erection all day - is he wearing super underpants that no one will notice this during the wedding ceremony and reception?

From a number of people I've had discussions with, those whose relationship was non-sexual prior to marriage crashed and fell asleep on their wedding night, similarly to those who had been living together before marrying. 

When close friends told me what happened I didn't quite believe them. . .until it happened to me.  Then it made perfect sense!

1 Like

Re: Your Wedding Night by ubiaa5(f): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2010
interesting this thread was started in 08 and the first reply came in 2010,wat were you guys waiting for.@post same like everyone else sleep was the only thing on our mind.
Re: Your Wedding Night by Tsiya(m): 12:55am On Jan 05, 2010
ubiaa5:

interesting this thread was started in 08 and the first reply came in 2010,wat were you guys waiting for.@post same like everyone else sleep was the only thing on our mind.

lol. It is christmass and new year break. ppl just want to discuss about anything that seems to have a meaning. lol
Re: Your Wedding Night by spoilt(f): 2:35am On Jan 05, 2010
I know someone who slept on a heap of dirty clothes. She said all the beds including the marital one shocked were taken by out of states visitors. Romance was not in that house that night. grin
Re: Your Wedding Night by ogilvy2009(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
Whao, that night,  I really know the time that requires to be a man is now delivered to me,  No more hiding, No more fears,  I was just prepared. After all the party, seeing visitors, I drove back to the Hotel where I lodged with my wife. Of course, she's also ready for me. That was the very first meeting, of course we were not disappointed at all. We rested and sleep afterwards.

Please, sex is for the married I CONCLUDE! That provides that a man and woman shares intimacy without restrictions or guilty conscience and fear of diseases, and so it has been till now.
Re: Your Wedding Night by africhika(f): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
tallgall on: January 03, 2010, 01:39 AM:

We could not keep our hands off each other.

gurl who u telling-- but 4rm what i've heard, i'll prob be 2 tired.

but it's nice to think about cool
Re: Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
We still managed to make the night memorable.

If you guys have been having some before marriage,
Abstain from it for about a month or longer before the wedding itself.
Then you can have something to long for on your wedding night.
Re: Your Wedding Night by africhika(f): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
^good. cuz i've been abstaining my whole life cool
Re: Your Wedding Night by Liss: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
africhika:

^good. cuz i've been abstaining my whole life cool

Really? That's gud! Even though very rare. I would advise you guys read "Great Expectations (an interactive guide to marriage for newly weds and engaged couples) by Toben & Johann sumtin. Can't rmbr their surname. As well as the The Act of Marriage by Tim LaHaye. Very descriptive book (with Christian views though) on the act of lovemaking for couples!

My advise is based on the fact that most ladies read so much romantic novels and believe that lovemaking must be like the way it is written in those silly novels.

All the best!
Re: Your Wedding Night by TOPE20001(f): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mimicole:

Funny. We were both2 exhausted 2 even look at each oda. 4us honeymoon began 2days later wt a trip 2 our dream romantic spot.

Oh gawd grin cheesy
Re: Your Wedding Night by amebono1: 1:18am On Jan 08, 2010
the thing is, if you both kept your legs closed until that day, no matter how tired you lot are, the womans yam root must be uprooted by the man
Re: Your Wedding Night by TOPE20001(f): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2010
!amebo no1:

the thing is, if you both kept your legs closed until that day, no matter how tired you lot are, the womans yam root must be uprooted by the man

Jennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin
Re: Your Wedding Night by chika98: 1:35am On Jan 08, 2010
Oh my days! Which one is yam root uprooted? Amebo no go kill persin
Re: Your Wedding Night by amebono1: 1:38am On Jan 08, 2010
the yam go dey uprooted from the well, the orange will plucked and sucked from the chest grin

No matter how tired i was then with all the travelling down to naija, the man remind me early morning of that day with text message

" Baby remember today is the beginning of my husbandly rights"

"I ga fu na tipper to'ro pan" - you go know today say tipper senior pan  grin

And after that night , e remain small for me to waka with "walking stick" lipsrsealed

i comment my reserve cool
Re: Your Wedding Night by TOPE20001(f): 1:39am On Jan 08, 2010
!amebo no1:

the yam go dey uprooted from the well, the orange will plucked and sucked from the chest grin

No matter how tired i was then with all the travelling down to naija, the man remind me early morning of that day with text message

" Baby remember today is the beginning of my husbandly rights"

"I ga fu na tipper to'ro pan" - you go know today say tipper senior pan  grin

And after that night , e remain small for me to waka with "walking stick" lipsrsealed

Buahahahahahahaha
Re: Your Wedding Night by chika98: 1:40am On Jan 08, 2010
LOL@ Tipper ka Pan!!! grin grin grin
True! No matter what I musturula do something on that night. grin
Re: Your Wedding Night by amebono1: 1:43am On Jan 08, 2010
even if i don chop the man a million rounds before the wedding night, na the night him go know say him wife dey sexually and bedimatically aggressive, we go see who go run comot for bed

But hey make i give you girls advice, never call a man weak jokingly for bed matter, i joked about it one night, and i ended up with a muscle pull after action lipsrsealed
Re: Your Wedding Night by chika98: 1:44am On Jan 08, 2010
!amebo no1:

even if i don chop the man a million rounds before the wedding night, na the night him go know say him wife dey sexually and bedimatically aggressive, we go see who go run comot for bed

But hey make i give you girls advice, never call a man weak jokingly for bed matter, i joked about it one night, and i ended up with a muscle pull after action lipsrsealed

He hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin Yeah Tipper senior pan!
Re: Your Wedding Night by TOPE20001(f): 1:45am On Jan 08, 2010
!amebo no1:

Jenny gerraway grin grin grin grin grin
i don laff tire
Re: Your Wedding Night by chiogo(f): 1:46am On Jan 08, 2010
LMAO!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Your Wedding Night by amebono1: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Jenny gerraway grin grin grin grin grin
i don laff tire

chika98:

He hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin Yeah Tipper senior pan!

i dey tell una, una dey laff me, naija men and their pride, i will never forget that day, that was one of those days you wanna do all night reach tomorrow, the dude was worn out after the days work, i no come know who send me to yab am, but i faced the consequences

So teyy the next day, i carry mirror peep my down below to know if e still dey intact, abi the man rip am comot grin grin lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Your Wedding Night by TOPE20001(f): 1:55am On Jan 08, 2010
!amebo no1:

i dey tell una, una dey laff me, naija men and their pride, i will never forget that day, that was one of those days you wanna do all night reach tomorrow, the dude was worn out after the days work, i no come know who send me to yab am, but i faced the consequences

So teyy the next day, i carry mirror peep my down below to know if e still dey intact, abi the man rip am comot grin grin lipsrsealed embarassed

Oh gawd grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Wedding Night by chika98: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2010
U no well at all. HE he heeheehehee Rule number one Never challenge your man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! / Lose Weight Naturally Within 9 Days Without Any Side Effect. / I Have Never Had An Orgasm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.