Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,330 members, 7,864,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Would Like To Meet Sister Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Would Like To Meet Sister Woman (619 Views)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Like To Meet Sister Woman by doky: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2008
sister woman i will like you to reach me on dokyme4real@yahoo.com, i like to be your friend, and all good sisters in the house
Re: I Would Like To Meet Sister Woman by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2008
Master/Miss Doky,i have her number and i will gladly well give it to you,but only if your motives are not ulterior.
Re: I Would Like To Meet Sister Woman by MissyB1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2008
She's my elder sista and she asked me to
confirm if there's any prob.So?
Re: I Would Like To Meet Sister Woman by 8ball(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ poster

i can give u her number only when am sure that u meet the following requirements

1.U have been fully circumsized
2.U don't pursue married women/men
3.yo privates are free of crab infestation
4.U know the difference bw sex n love making
5.And finally how not to start a stupid thread

On ma last count,yo score was 0/5

u failed on all on all 5 counts

yo loss,
Re: I Would Like To Meet Sister Woman by hamzatafee: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2008
hey any good and intelligent girl over there--am a nice cool easy going man,am looking for a serious relationship with a serious gal,who live around ibadan, any serious gal she may be---can give me a call on my mobile number or send me sms and i will call back---- 07032354217

(1) (Reply)

Do You View Life This Way? / Cost Of An Isuzu Rodeo / For Akwa Ibomites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.