Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,372 members, 7,958,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. (20129 Views)

15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
Greetings peeps! We all have people we admire a lot and sometimes wish to be like them.
Three great people i will like to meet in person are:

1. The Pope (I want to shake hands with him and take a nice pix with him)

2. Dr. Ben Carson (I want to look straight into his eyes and tell him i will be greater than him someday)

3. President Barack Obama (I really admire his intelligence and confidence,who doesn't want to meet world's number 1 citizen?)

Lets have yourz_

5 Likes

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Callotti: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm! Lemme see. . . . .thinking. . . .

Mohammed Ali
Nelson Mandela
Angelina Jolie-Pitt
Rachel Maddow
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
Callotti: Hmmmmmmmm! Lemme see. . . . .thinking. . . .

Mohammed Ali
Nelson Mandela
Angelina Jolie-Pitt
Rachel Maddow
I respect him a lot,wud love to meet him too

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
wud love to meet

Nelson Mandela
Donnie McClurkin
My Father grin grin
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by KingOfNairaland: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
~vicky~:
wud love to meet

Nelson Mandela
Donnie McClurkin
My Father grin grin
Your Father Ke?
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Emmy9ite(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
~vicky~:
wud love to meet

Nelson Mandela
Donnie McClurkin
My Father grin grin
You never see your father before
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
Yes My Father...wud love to meet Him embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
~vicky~:
Yes My Father...wud love to meet Him embarassed embarassed embarassed
Awwwh....
U can borrow my own o! D man dey tax me mehn.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emmy9ite: You never see your father before

i never see am.. cry cry cry
Idowuogbo:

Awwwh....
U can borrow my own o! D man dey tax me mehn.... angry

wow!!!! u re nice..thanks
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Emmy9ite(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
[quote author=~vicky~]

Ndo o! You will see him soon
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by free2ryhme: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
~vicky~:

wow!!!! u re nice..thanks

So you are now a father - borrower? abi weird
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by KingOfNairaland: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
You guys should understand this gal naw undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
I would love to meet the following
Nyomi banxxx
Maserati
Carmen Hayes..
Want more?

4 Likes

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Emmy9ite(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
hornipipe: I would love to meet the following
Nyomi banxxx
Maserati
Carmen Hayes..
Want more?
Dunno them. sad
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emmy9ite: Dunno them. sad
never said u did...
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Emmy9ite(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
See how una don derail topic sharp sharp,all these romance peeps ehn. Oya lets stay on topic!

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emmy9ite: Greetings peeps! We all have people we admire a lot and sometimes wish to be like them.
Three great people i will like to meet in person are:

1. The Pope (I want to shake hands with him and take a nice pix with him)

2. Dr. Ben Carson (I want to look straight into his eyes and tell him i will be greater than him someday)

3. President Barack Obama (I really admire his intelligence and confidence,who doesn't want to meet world's number 1 citizen?)

Lets have yourz_
Same here wink
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Emmy9ite(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
kunletiwoo: Same here wink
cool. Do u know Ben too??

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emmy9ite: cool. Do u know Ben too??
Yeah! That's the best Neurosurgeon I've ever known.

3 Likes

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Emmy9ite(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
kunletiwoo: Yeah! That's the best Neurosurgeon I've ever knew known.
Thats great bro!

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by KingOfNairaland: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
No one!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
Osama Bin Laden

Sir Alex Ferguson

Nicki Minaj

2 Likes

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
Una be fool: Osama Bin Laden

Sir Alex Ferguson

Nicki Minaj
would like to meet the other two.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
I want to meet God Jesus and the holy spirit

6 Likes

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Afam4eva(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
Jesus(but not now)

Ojukwu(i wish he was alive)

Nelson Mandela

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mermaid Found Dead By Beach Side In Lagos(photo) / How Do I Get My Nigeria National Id Card? / My Ordeal With "One Chance Fraudsters" This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.