Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. (589 Views)

I Need An Older Lady/single MUM For A Relationship / I'm Patrick, I Am Lawyer And Reside In Owerri. I Need A Pretty Undergraduate / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. by njp: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2008
Are You Pretty?
Are You Single?
Are You Caring?
Are You Able To Cook African Dishes (Just a few)
And Finally, Are you Ready For A Relationship?

email your photo to njptrix@yahoo.com , I think I'm ready to give love a second try . We will talk on phone if we're true match!
Re: Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. by tope2000(f): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2008
njp:

Are You Pretty?
Are You Single?
Are You Caring?
Are You Able To Cook African Dishes (Just a few)
And Finally, Are you Ready For A Relationship?

email your photo to njptrix@yahoo.com , I think I'm ready to give love a second try . We will talk on phone if we're true match!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
All this quality in one babe

so what are u going to offer the girl too
Re: Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. by njp: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2008
@tope2000

of course a great gift follows, because if she posses all those requirements and i chose her', weew let's not say it in a public forum because i might not be able to achieve the aim of starting the thread from the onset!
Re: Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. by tope2000(f): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2008
well i doubt if you can find her on a forum sha but gudluck
Re: Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. by njp: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2008
@tope2000

I'm just new here though, wat are your thoughts? none at all fits the empty boxes?
Re: Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. by Emkayotis(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2008
@Poster
You didn't paint a clear picture, you only said a 'Second Try' a human HEART is like a China, once broken,    shocked angry embarassed
Re: Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. by njp: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2008
@Emk

hopefully I'll keep on trying, not just a second try! I'm sure it exists somewhere, someway or somehow! your thoughts?
Re: Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. by tope2000(f): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2008
@njp
u never can tell so wait n see what happens
Re: Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2008
@ Tope
Make he wait and see what

person wey u suppose pursue comot

go im mama place, since he never reach

to toast babe for real life angry angry
Re: Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2008
@ njp
I hope u wont cry back here that u ve been duped angry angry

If u re not a dupe urself angry
Re: Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. by tope2000(f): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2008
femmace:

@ Tope
Make he wait and see what

person wey u suppose pursue comot

go I'm mama place, since he never reach

to toast babe for real life angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no scare the boy na
Re: Are You A Pretty Lady, Single And Reside In Lagos Btw 18-25? I Need 2 Choose. by njp: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2008
@ tope, @fem, @ EMK

You're all right, this is truely not the ideal place!. Seems it's difficult to take things seriously here!
reading through @femmace posts, i can easily tell the forum is littered with CLOWNS!

Thank you all for participating, leaving,

(1) (Reply)

Re: In Need Of A Date. / I Need Muslim Fulani Lady / I Need A Lovely And Faithfully Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.