Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Eidul Mubarak! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eidul Mubarak! (3706 Views)

The Concepts Of Udhiyah (Animal Sacrifice For Eidul-hadhaa Celebration) / Essentials Of Eidul Adha / Eid Mubarak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eidul Mubarak! by talk2ahmed(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2008
Pessimism and sentiments, muslims are allowed to eat food and meat from xtians and jews(people of the book i.e books were revealed to both religions before the quran)even if the ram/sheep or goat is slaughtered by them. the last food the holy prophet of Islam ate was according to traditions a piece of meat given to him by a jewish lady.
Now the food mulims shouldnot eat is meat or food dedicated to some gods or ceremonies that have no basis in total. No food from the Idolators and Atheists.
EID MUBARAK to Every1
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by sino(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2008
Alhamdulilah, wishing all muslim faithfuls a splendid,wonderful and barakalized eid-l-fitr. Abeg chop small small o! grin
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by untainted: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2008
talk2ahmed:

Pessimism and sentiments, muslims are allowed to eat food and meat from xtians and jews(people of the book i.e books were revealed to both religions before the quran)even if the ram/sheep or goat is slaughtered by them. the last food the holy prophet of Islam ate was according to traditions a piece of meat given to him by a jewish lady.
Now the food mulims shouldnot eat is meat or food dedicated to some gods or ceremonies that have no basis in total. No food from the Idolators and Atheists.
EID MUBARAK to everyone

you are refreshingly different. i guess most muslims don't even read the quran but operate based on age long prejudices from illinformed parents. Mind you, i have lived with muslims and they can be very nice and accommodating. by the way, my best friend is muslem.
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by xyoung: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2008
abeg our moslems brothers, any ram for me to chop,
i dey surulere dey wait ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by Leilah(f): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2008
Eid moubarak! Saha Eidkoum!
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by larayat(f): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2008
happy eid-mubarak to everyone in d house.
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by auwal87(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2008
[center][/center]
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2008
'
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by mafolayomi(f): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2008
Area scatter, una don come abi. peace haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by mafolayomi(f): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2008
brein:

OOH, sry, was just passing by, I'm a CHRISTIAN THOUGH**

BUt! Do we really worship one God? huh

grin cool
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by untainted: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2008
mafolayomi:

calm down, its a valid question. can someone fearlessly answer the question
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by ayomifull(f): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2008
To all our muslim brothers and sisters:

Takabal-minna wa minkum, wa-ghafara 'lahu lana walakun. EI'D_MUBARAK.
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by sakam(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2008
Re-Eid Mubarak
I congratulate my fellow muslim brothers and sisters for witnessing the end of ramadan but, I urge them to remeber the lessons of Ramadan and impact it into their daily lives. Many happy returns of the day. Amin.
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by babonboard(f): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2008
May Allah help us witness more of it.
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by javalove(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2008
sakam:

Re-Eid Mubarak
I congratulate my fellow muslim brothers and sisters for witnessing the end of ramadan but, I urge them to remeber the lessons of Ramadan and impact it into their daily lives. Many happy returns of the day. Amin.

Amin.
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by A3673(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2008
Naira Landas will expect every one of you meet and collect Sallah Gift. you can choose meeting point
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by hassan123(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2008
The issue of some religious faithful not eating other's festival food is very controversial. It depends on your interpretation of the scriptural verses and the way you you see other religious adherents. According to Qur'an chapter 5:5, muslims are permitted to eat Christian's food, Your interpretation is what may differ from others'
Re: Eidul Mubarak! by Mustay(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2008
Usually our tribal differences stem into our beliefs here in Naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last Ten Days Of Ramadan / Is It Better To Recite Qur’aan From Memory Or To Read From The Mus-haf? / Dua Before Sleeping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.