Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ebube Nwagbo:how Journalists Ended My Hot Romance With Ogbonnaya Kanu? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo:how Journalists Ended My Hot Romance With Ogbonnaya Kanu? (5615 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All White Playsuit - Hit Or Miss? / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo:how Journalists Ended My Hot Romance With Ogbonnaya Kanu? by ashleign: 1:25am On Sep 30, 2008
Ebube Nwagbo,the nollywood actress said in an interview that the day she would never forget was when she crossed path with ogbonnaya kanu,and she also said she still loves ogbonnaya kanu and ready to walk down the aisle with him.

I think she doesn't love ogbonnaya kanu,she just want to marry him to get access into Kanu Nwankwo's money.

What do you all think?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo:how Journalists Ended My Hot Romance With Ogbonnaya Kanu? by ifihearam: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2008
Well that is very true,that girl looks like a gold digger to me because just recently herself and another nollywood actress Anita Joseph fought over KC fresh as it is recorded on the 20th of september by Punch newspaper,though KC fresh denied it when called on the phone,but from the way he sounded the rumour seems believable.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo:how Journalists Ended My Hot Romance With Ogbonnaya Kanu? by DeepZone: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2008
How can she get access to kanus money through his brother? Is ogbonna kanu not also a pro footballer that may be not as successful as his brother but still not poor?

(1) (Reply)

RIHANNA GETS DOWN AND DIRTY IN BARBADOS (S*XY PHOTOS) / Ladies.......see The Sexiest Styles To Rock Your Ankara Prints! / Shocking: Woman Jumps From A Building And Her Butt Implant Explodes, Saved Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.