Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan (5554 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Acquired A G-wagon (photos) / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Connectslogtv(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Your accent is super heavy. Why not slow down on eba. It might help grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by sweetshisha: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Some Africans have been so brain washed that they act weird

How is a Nigerian suppose to sound?! What accent should Nigerian have?!

Slow down on Eba a staple eating all over West Africa for whose food?!

You would soon say it's a joke but nah!!! You are sounding like some loyal neo Colonialist brainwashed nigga

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

Some Africans have been so brain washed that they act weird

How is a Nigerian suppose to sound?! What accent should Nigerian have?!

Slow down on Eba a staple eating all over West Africa for whose food?!

You would soon say is a joke but nah!!! You are sounding like some loyal neo Colonialist brainwashed nigga

If you want to speak English, use English accent, and when you want to speak your dialect, by all means use 'eba' accent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Omoboricash(m): 2:38am On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

If you want to speak English, use English accent, and when you want to speak your dialect, by all means use 'eba' accent.

Very unintelligent statement . How do South Americans speak english language ?
Respect to NOI former nigeria finance minister. With all the years she has spent in USA , have u ever hear her with american english . Wise up young man

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

What is English accent?
Do you know a Scouser speaks differently from a mancunian?

A new Yorker speaks differently from somebody from Texas?

What is English accent?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 28, 2021
Omoboricash:

Very unintelligent statement . How do South Americans speak english language ?
Respect to NOI former nigeria finance minister. With all the years she has spent in USA , have u ever hear her with american english . Wise up young man

She doesn't have English accent
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Kabongo1:

What is English accent?
Do you know a Scouser speaks differently from a mancunian?

A new Yorker speaks differently from somebody from Texas?

What is English accent?

Who says Americans have English accent. English accent is learnt. If you want to speak English use English Accent. Are you daft?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by sweetshisha: 5:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Who says Americans have English accent. English accent is learnt. If you want to speak English use English Accent. Are you daft?

English doesn't have an accent, so quit deceiving yoursef... How some English locals from Peckham sounds is different from an English man from Manchester , Liverpool or London....

An uneducated English Man sound completely different than an educated one

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

English doesn't have an accent, so quit deceiving yoursef... How some English locals from Peckham sounds is different from an English man from Manchester , Liverpool or London....

An uneducated English Man sound completely different than an educated one
Peckham no be Lagos/Jamaica in one boat?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Emmasonic4me: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Why do you think he should speak with a white man's accent? Have you seen an English man speak Igbo with Igbo accent before? Have you listened to Indians speak English? What accent do they use?

Indians speak with their own accent, Chinese speak English with their own accent, and so do many others without trying to form the English accent. It is the listener's duty to understand the speaker based on his original accent.

Please let's not try to be inferior while denying our own. Our accent makes us unique as a people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Emmasonic4me:

Why do you think he should speak with a white man's accent? Have you seen an English man speak Igbo with Igbo accent before? Have you listened to Indians speak English? What accent do they use?

Indians speak with their own accent, Chinese speak English with their own accent, and so do many others without trying to form the English accent. It is the listener's duty to understand the speaker based on his original accent.

Please let's not try to be inferior while denying our own. Our accent makes us unique as a people.

You can not speak Igbo with oyigbo accent, and you can not speak Yoruba in a Fulani accent, if you want to speak English, it is best to learn to speak English, like the English people of England. You guys should stop this ignorance.

Which one be chinese speak English, can you speak mandarin in English accent? All these are comfort at mediocrity. I do not tolerate it. Simply say you cant roll your tongue and I can understand.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by theFilmtric: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You can not speak Igbo with oyigbo accent, and you can not speak Yoruba in a Fulani accent, if you want to speak English, it is best to learn to speak English, like the English people of England. You guys should stop this ignorance.

Which one be chinese speak English, can you speak mandarin in English accent? All these are comfort at mediocrity. I do not tolerate it. Simply say you cant roll your tongue and I can understand.
You have no point sir

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2021
NAIJA HAND DON ENTER,NO WONDER SHOPRITE IS NEARLY EMPTY,UNDERSTOCKED AND OUT OF STOCK EACH TIME. angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Mastakija(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:
u and sense no b friends

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by sunshineV(f): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

ur first comment is funny bt ur argument shows u are braindead

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by usen1234: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2021
Someone should ask Google how much the want to sell google
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by jagorinho: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

.......just cut the crap, you are getting irritating by the minute. A slave will always be a slave, the whites do not need to colonise blacks again with people like you roaming black Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Divoc19(f): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
I hope Nigerian government won't run down his business because URA can destroy their own except you're from North like Dangote. I come I peace

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Darkcloud11(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Peckham no be Lagos/Jamaica in one boat?
see this clown earnestly fighting in foolishness for people who don't care which accent U speak Ur English with,allow me educate U dullard, English language is not the standard of rating intelligence,the cheap Chinese phone U are using to type the trash U wrote up there,I bet U the kids who manufactured the phone probably have worst spoken English than our Yoruba brother who just acquired ShopRite Nigeria,Ur Nate are making money U are here in nairaland correcting people U can't talk to in real life

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by escapefromusa(f): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You can not speak Igbo with oyigbo accent, and you can not speak Yoruba in a Fulani accent, if you want to speak English, it is best to

Shutp ... shutup .. sharrap.

Low life representative

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by PlaysNigeria: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

if you want to speak English, it is best to learn to speak English, like the English people of England. You guys should stop this ignorance.

Another dindinrin low life wannabe sighted cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Darkcloud11:
see this clown earnestly fighting in foolishness for people who don't care which accent U speak Ur English with,allow me educate U dullard, English language is not the standard of rating intelligence,the cheap Chinese phone U are using to type the trash U wrote up there,I bet U the kids who manufactured the phone probably have worst spoken English than our Yoruba brother who just acquired ShopRite Nigeria,Ur Nate are making money U are here in nairaland correcting people U can't talk to in real life

Channel your energy to learning how to speak English language the England's way. Stop speaking Igbo in Yoruba accent. All of you low lifers are reacting because your tenses and dictions are poor.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Darkcloud11(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Channel your energy to learning how to speak English language the England's way. Stop speaking Igbo in Yoruba accent. All of you low lifers are reacting because your tenses and dictions are poor.
continue speaking English while Ur mates make money.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Darkcloud11:
continue speaking English while Ur mates make money.

I am trying on the money part my brother. I know I am doing better than most Nigerians but this discussion is about learning to speak English with English people's accent which I am also working hard to improve too.

As it is, I think you minions should chill
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by gssdobi: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I am trying on the money part my brother. I know I am doing better than most Nigerians but this discussion is about learning to speak English with English people's accent which I am also working hard to improve too.

If you ,want to write in English language, write with English punctuation marks.
Thanks.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by gssdobi: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

If you, want to write in English language,
Please,make use of English punctuation marks!.
Thanks.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
gssdobi:
If you ,want to write in English language, write with English punctuation marks.
Thanks.

You are stupid. and have no one to tell you.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by fineberry(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
One of the thing I hate in my life is 'forming' and i hate people that keeps forming, let us be our self for crying out load. Must we copy all the white man do .... Abegi ... Who accent help abeg.

Most rich, wealthy people in this country that have traveled wide and far don't care about accent or no accent ...people that av white working for them. undecided
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Acquired Shoprite Nigeria - Tayo Amusan by zolajpower: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Connectslogtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXNssBRQrmU
There's no human sacrifice to making good money called ritual . This is the real money ritual , estate management and investment. I hope this man won't overtake dangote one day , as the richest black man.
But I doubt Nigerian government won't allow that .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Benson Okonkwo Bleached His Skin See Photo / The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins / [PICTURED] Nicki Minaj Caressing Meek Mill's D*ck On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.