Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far (6003 Views)

JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? / Unilag Change Of Course Form Is Out / Unilag Change Of Course List,out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by Michael13(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2008
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
AKOKA
2008/2009 UME CHANGE OF COURSE FORM
1. Surname:……………………………………2. Other Names ………………………………………………………,
(In Block Letters)
2. State of Origin……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
3. Proposed Course…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
4. JAMB Registration Number: ……………………………………………………………………………………….….
5. (i) UME Score: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
(ii)POST UME SCORE:………………………………………………………………………………………………
(iii) WEIGHTED SCORE………………………………………………………………………………………………
6. Subjects taken in Universities Matriculation Examination:
(a) Use of English (b) ……………………………………………….……………,
(c) ………………………………………. (d) ……………………………………………….……………,
7. Original First Choice Course:…………………………………………………………………………………………
8. Examinations Passed:
(attach photocopies)
a. O’Level
Exam Name Exam Date Number Subjects Grades
English Languages
Mathematics
9. Signature and Date: …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
NOTE:
Submit in Duplicate, attach two copies of RESULT SLIP, Post UME RESULT SLIP, WAEC/NECO/GCE
RESULT. Attach the original and photocopy of the Bank Teller. Write names and Registration Number
at the back of every document including the passport photograph.
PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPH

guys this is what i saw when i went to download their change of course form at unilag website.Anyway i scored 60.6 for computer science but my name was not in their list.Will they still publish another list.
and that form what do they mean by weighted score
need reply soonest b4 i go gagagaga
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by abdurrazaq(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2008
Another list will probably be pasted when they are through with the change of course stuff undecided. The Weighted Average in that form is referring to your aggregate score (in Percent) i.e, Average of your UME and Post-UME Scores as displayed on your Post-UME result.
If you see a good course among the available ones, I'll advise you to apply for a change to that course and don't wait on the school to release another list. I'm also doing the same thing. Don't lose hope, we'll definitely celebrate in the end.
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by Michael13(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2008
thanks man i thought i was the only one who was doing the change of course thing smiley
by gods grace we are going to make it
cool
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by olatbaba: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2008
guyz,me self won do change of course but there is no good course among d option 4 me,wat if we com 2geda and look 4 some1 to help us runs dis stuff cos 4 me i dont know any1.i also heard that change of course without runs is notin.so guyz wat do u think.
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by Michael13(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2008
i would have concore with u olatbaba undecided
but as far as i am concern the %age of gainning admission through runs is minimal especially at unilag.
i prefer we do as we are told and not get ourself into any mess.
And as for u not seeing any course good enough 4 u i advice u should take a course closer to ur intended course then when u gain admission through that course , u can switch back to what u intend to study smiley
hope it works cool
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by olatbaba: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2008
michael sup,my man if u do chnge of course 4 unilag nd nobody 2 back it up for u,guy u fit be on ur own ooo,because most lecturers av dere own candidates nd all of dem must get admission.by the time dey giv all of dem admission the vacancies left ll b few.that is y u see someone that has 48.2 on merit list nd someone in d same department that has 56.6 is not on merit list. unilag admissions is all runs ooo.oh boi no dull urself oooooo, ,i pray we all smile at the end o.me im looking 4 a way out nd im gradually seeing the way now,if i had known all dis b4 my name wuld av been on merit list.but hope is not lost because my name shuld b on supplementary list. SO GUY DO SOMTIN O
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by Michael13(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
okm i no go dull myself emm what is the supplementry list and what way have u found? smiley
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by krazynaija(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2008
Guyz i just did change of course from medsurg to physics.i kno dull myself oh,euns must finish work. i scored 58.3 and i no ready to stay house we all go celebrate.i dey pay 100grands,so by force i dey unilag !!!
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by olatbaba: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2008
supplementary list is alwyz released after the merit list.and those on the list re dose considered for admission for one reason or the other e.g state of origin those from south west states re mostly favoured here.try hook up wit a lecturer 2 help u anyhow.NO GO MEET 419 OOOOOO U GOT 2 B CAREFUL.
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by Ibitoyesofola(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2008
I went to do d change of course tin today guyz kon see people i agree with u olatbaba unilag a candidate 4rm d king we b among,profs,lecturers,staffs so tel me so wat are we novice going 2 do i was told today that change of course is guarante so tel y everybody want to choose unilag pls adivce me
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by Ibitoyesofola(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2008
I went to do d change of course tin today guyz kon see people i agree with u olatbaba unilag a candidate 4rm d king we b among,profs,lecturers,staffs so tel me so wat are we novice going 2 do i was told today that change of course is guarante so tel y everybody want to choose unilag pls adivce me
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by shegweb(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2008
So,when will the supplementary list be released?
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by rezzy: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2008
Pls you guys should show me the way cos my sisters bought the change me course form
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by rezzy: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2008
Pls you guys should show me the way cos my sisters bought the change me course form
Re: Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far by shegweb(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2008
The excercise-the submission of documents will end today.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Writing Tips Finally Revealed In 7 Easy Steps! / Little Girl Discloses Reason,why She Used An ATM Light To Do Her Assignment / Suing My University To Court: Any Hope Of Justice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.