Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Calling All Jambites Or Ssce Holders>alternative Opportunity To Study In Usa - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Calling All Jambites Or Ssce Holders>alternative Opportunity To Study In Usa (475 Views)

May Born Calling / Calling All UK Singletons. Let Me Here, Your Soulmate Might Be On The Website. / Calling All (single) Yoruba Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Jambites Or Ssce Holders>alternative Opportunity To Study In Usa by chemEngr: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2008
CALLING ALL JAMBITES OR SSCE HOLDERS>ALTERNATIVE OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN USA.My mission is to provide assistance to migrants through this programme - America Visa lottery FREE OF CHARGE.And also give you added advantage of guiding you on how to obtain Training/Certification to get a Job with Oil Company in USA,and Angola.
I can help you Apply for the DV 2010 for Free.I will do it absolutely Free.But many Agencies like Jonathan King and even Apple Choice are collecting Money to do it.

All you have to do is just scan your Passport size Photo at a Cybercafe and post it as an attachment.Also send details like 1.Your Full Names 2.Your Date of Birth(Must be the one you used when you did your SSCE/or the one taht appears on your SSCE REsult or Certificate).3 your place of Birth 4 Your Address.5 Your Phone Number.6 Your email
You can email to:
Email - christianfemi@yahoo.com Or send it by surface mail to:
Mr Edward Fash Farinde
ChevronTexaco Nigeria LTd
(Warri Office)
2 Chevron Drive
Lekki Peninsula
Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Find A Life Parter Here. You Have To Socialize To Get One / In Serach Of Adeoye Okoro Thompson / Urgent Nigerian Wife For Ayinbo In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.