Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? (1000 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote / How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by helpee(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2008
This is  trend in some pentecostal churches nowadays especially MFM. people come to give testimony of how their mother died after sessions of deliverance prayers. tell me, if your pastor tells you that your mother is a witch, are you going to start raining fire prayers on the woman or what are you going to do?
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by Gamine(f): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2008

dude! undecided
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by davidylan4(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2008
helpee:

This is trend in some pentecostal churches nowadays especially MFM. people come to give testimony of how their mother died after sessions of deliverance prayers. tell me, if your pastor tells you that your mother is a witch, are you going to start raining fire prayers on the woman or what are you going to do?

nothing. I'd simply laugh at the pastor and tell him to start praying against the spirit of delusion.
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by oziomatv(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2008
I will not repeat that church again.
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by affee(f): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2008
@poster

you again?

na wa o grin

seriously, why do you post such queer topics?

or

are you trying to solve your life problems on NL?

dude madam Gamine make i borrow this word grin think of better things abeg
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by tope2000(f): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2008

God Help us all
Amen lipsrsealed
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by affee(f): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2008
@ topic

NOTHING

@poster
what would you do?(honest answer required)
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by helpee(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2008
affee:

@ topic

NOTHING

@poster
what would you do?(honest answer required)
  kill her. or what do you think?
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by affee(f): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2008
God help you

kirikiri dey call you abi
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by helpee(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2008
affee:

God help you

kirikiri dey call you abi
:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by Wendy80(f): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2008
Na wa o shocked shocked
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by helpee(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2008
Wendy80:

Na wa o shocked shocked
abi o wendy.
me sef i tire for this poster sef. wetin im dey find? and we are sharing the same name. Na seuns fault. how im go allow make the two of us come bear the same name embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by affee(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2008
Seriously dude,
go get a life.
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by helpee(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2008
affee:

Seriously dude,
go get a life.
care to borrow me your own ? grin grin grin
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by jennykadri: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2008
dis jobless poster again undecided
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by usiekiti: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2008
jennykadri:

this jobless poster again undecided
leave him and mind your own business. AMEBO grin : grin grin
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by IDINRETE: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
please this is not a comedy section abeg o,  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by actoor(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2008
IDINRETE:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
please this is not a comedy section abeg o, grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked
Re: What If Your Pastor Tells You That Your Mother Is A Witch? What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2008
helpee:

abi o wendy.
me sef i tire for this poster sef. wetin I'm dey find? and we are sharing the same name. Na seuns fault. how I'm go allow make the two of us come bear the same name embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
you sure your ok? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

What If It Happens Tonight? / Dominion Over Satanic Bondage / My Lamentation For Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.