Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is This Waec Result Nice? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Waec Result Nice? (1780 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Waec Result Nice? by Michael13(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2008
HI guys i just checked my waec result thinking that i might not do well since they cancel so many papers after they were writen smiley but to God be the glory . Check out my result

ECONOMICS OUTSTANDING
GEOGRAPHY ABSENT
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C6
IGBO LANGUAGE C6
FURTHER MATHEMATICS B3
MATHEMATICS B3
BIOLOGY B3
CHEMISTRY B3
PHYSICS B3

isnt it nice?
cool
Re: Is This Waec Result Nice? by coolnice(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2008
it is coolnice grin
i pray they release your econs
Re: Is This Waec Result Nice? by Michael13(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
thanks guy but i dont give a , let them hold it till they are tired i dont really need it anyway grin
Re: Is This Waec Result Nice? by cruworld(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2008
@poster, when u saw your result were you not happy? you are coz your result is not nice but Good if this result is real as u post coz it is easy for you to change the F9 to b3 grin then i gat to wish u the best of luck in getting admission.
Re: Is This Waec Result Nice? by Michael13(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2008
hey cruworld what do u soppose to mean by that ?
i pasted to see if anybody couyld rejoice with me
i guess u did not make yours then grin
Re: Is This Waec Result Nice? by Phemour: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2008
its fine but dont expect dat ECONOMICS
Re: Is This Waec Result Nice? by cruworld(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2008
cruworld:

@poster, when u saw your result were you not happy? you are because your result is not nice but Good if this result is real as u post because it is easy for you to change the F9 to b3 grin then i got to wish u the best of luck in getting admission.
Guy take it easy man.i do not write the WAEC and you are right by saying i didnt make my paper when i wrote mine but dat dosent mean i cant rejoice with you, just know dat u ask if your result is nice NOT to rejoice ok
Re: Is This Waec Result Nice? by Hardar4lag(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2008
ur result looks jst like d one i chk 4 s1
Re: Is This Waec Result Nice? by augustluv(f): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2008
@poster,
Are you sure you wrote this WAEC yourself?

ECONOMICS OUTSTANDING
GEOGRAPHY ABSENT
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C6
IGBO LANGUAGE C6
FURTHER MATHEMATICS B3
MATHEMATICS B3
BIOLOGY B3
CHEMISTRY B3
PHYSICS B3

Nigeria system of education nowadays had really changed, whereby alot of things happens where you can even buy results and pay money to machinaries to write your exams.
While i'm happy for you but thats first step for success, second step JAMB waiting for you
CONGRATS!!!!
Re: Is This Waec Result Nice? by dadsgal(f): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
Congrat,its a nice result,i also pray for succes too in my waec.
Have a nice day smiley
Re: Is This Waec Result Nice? by Michael13(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
thanks to all those that celebrated with me i just poted it because i know it is my handiwork once again thanks shocked
and as 4 jamb i already wrote it and its cousine or brother rather the post-ume but i did not make it .No lele sha i am applying 4 their change of course and i mean 4 unilag grin
Re: Is This Waec Result Nice? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2008
augustluv:

@poster,
Are you sure you wrote this WAEC yourself?

ECONOMICS OUTSTANDING
GEOGRAPHY ABSENT
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C6
IGBO LANGUAGE C6
FURTHER MATHEMATICS B3
MATHEMATICS B3
BIOLOGY B3
CHEMISTRY B3
PHYSICS B3

Nigeria system of education nowadays had really changed, whereby alot of things happens where you can even buy results and pay money to machinaries to write your exams.
While i'm happy for you but thats first step for success, second step JAMB waiting for you
CONGRATS!!!!

My thoughts too. A lot of these kids rejoice and want adults to join when we know how they got the results. Time and places will tell!
Re: Is This Waec Result Nice? by HALIMAT2: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2008
well Micheal. I rejoice with you but for me if you really work hard to achieve it, then you need not advertise that. All you need do is to thank your God that crowned your effort & then prepare for the next level which is JAMB. Let me share my experience with you. I made 6 distinctions in my SSCE but it took me another 5 good years to gain admission into Unilag despite scoring above 230 in previous attempts. It now time for you to start studying for A'LEVEL subjects in order to excel in your JAMB. I wish u the best.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: FG Resorts To Force; Threatens No-work-no-pay Policy / Bauchi Increases Teachers Salary(double It) / 18 Hilariously Smart Answers To Homework Done By Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.