Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

I'm Sorry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Sorry (2376 Views)

I'm Sorry To Say This But Brains Were Wasted On The Average Nigerian / If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" / Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I'm Sorry by bluenubian(f): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2006
those that this message concerns know what am talking about, so if this sounds crazy to you, that because it wasnt meant for u

i want to use this opportnity to apologise to every one i have don't wrong to most expecially on Nairaland, i know this is all fun and games but its sad to see your good friends call u names and accuse u of things u had no intention of doing or did.

Dominobaby- most of all u, i can say u are a real lady by your actions, sorry about everything

Debosky- its your call, didnt mean to put u in wahala

Diddy- am sorry to but guess what? GO TO HELL!!! yes i said it and u know why

Ibb- jus want to give u a shout out, thanks man!!

J girl- olufofo of fofo, kudos girl, am surprised u still sane with all this madness

so lets all jus go back to our regular nairaland lives and act like all this didnt exist.

so why dont we use this opportunity to apologise to the ones we have wronged
Re: I'm Sorry by diddy4(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2006
so much anger and hate for what i didnt do. dis is too sad. sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry
Re: I'm Sorry by debosky(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2006
I guess I have apologies to make too

D-baby i'm sorry and i never meant to hurt you, u'll always have a special place in m y heart

Blue darling I know it wasn't your intention, but you've given me so much in such a little time. Love U madly kiss kiss kiss

j-girl and the angels, didn't intend to mess around with y'all, hope we can still roll together sometime?

2fine lets end the beef, (or at least suspend t till seun unlocks d matchmaking thread!) wink

diddy bwoy and my chairman IBB, we still be rollin, and they still be hatin cool cool cool
Re: I'm Sorry by Badman888(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2006
yall are forgiven cool

J-girl and 2fine have to apologise to me as well, they know what they did
Re: I'm Sorry by diddy4(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2006
yeah, we all cool now except that i dont really know my offence against blue. she got so much anger and she even told me to go to hell. this is so serious. damn. sad sad

d'bsky go calm your girl down abeg cuzz me no know wetin i do. make una see my head oooo, i no they wear pan oooo.
Re: I'm Sorry by jgirl3: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2006
lol. Thanks for that title blue but i won't accept it until i do justice to that title.

Sorry to
NL - for being a lil' bit ineffective these past few days
T - for being absent
blue and debosky for being the informant that i am grin
aloib for being a pest
badman - for spoiling all your runs
bossy - for borrowing your man, you can have him back - i'm done with him
dbou - for wasting my hard earned time on you
Re: I'm Sorry by 2fine4u(f): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2006
badman i aint apologizing to u cuzz i don't think i did nuffin wrong. i never apologize for my actions or feelings towards a guy grin if it was a crime that i had feelings for u then they should hav locked me up a long time ago wink but they didnt nd i was free to meet another guy who has taken yo place so i got no reason whatsoever to apologize for my past actions cuzz they make me who i am on herre cool shoo if u no like then go hit electricity pole angry cheesy

nd as for u debosky, me don already squash the beef but if u bring it on again, just kno that am always ready fo u wink am gon so make u miserable that u will regret yo job as the tatafo of nl grin

nd u IBB  started this name change nd if u don't quit, am gon set fire to yo heart nd burn it into aches. yo uncle sege no even get heart so it wont be wrong if u don't either wink
Re: I'm Sorry by edygirl(f): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2006
Debosky, I am very happy for you and blue. I think you two deserve eachother more.
Re: I'm Sorry by jgirl3: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2006
IBB, change your signature angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I'm Sorry by debosky(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2006
shocked shocked @ IBB's siggy

j-girl is it true ??
Re: I'm Sorry by jgirl3: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2006
debosky, it is so not true. I don't know what i have done to that boy oh. See me see wahala
Re: I'm Sorry by dominobaby(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2006
Well, well, well. . . . .
If any offence was meant, none was taken.

Its all good in the hood y'all.

Soz are we stil having fun here?
Re: I'm Sorry by dominobaby(f): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2006
Well, well, well. . . . .
If any offence was meant, none was taken.

Its all good in the hood y'all.

Soz are we stil having fun here?
Re: I'm Sorry by jgirl3: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2006
Of course girl, NL is all about fun
Re: I'm Sorry by debosky(m): 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2006
Yes oh! we always tryin to have fun on nl, though seun is making it hard on us

by locking our fav thread embarassed

seems u always browsing on ur phone d-baby?
Re: I'm Sorry by dominobaby(f): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2006
oops, not been to the matchmaking thread yet, so its closed? embarassed

Yea d'sky, i browse with ma phone most of da time.
Re: I'm Sorry by bluenubian(f): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2006
@diddy
im sorry for making u think i was mad at u, u know how we do, when i say "go to hell", it means "come here baby"

nah but for real, u kind of been talking a lot of junk lately, but hey we ll all get over it, aight hun kiss, peace

@debosky

love u even more kiss, thanks for giving me what i needed the most at this time
Re: I'm Sorry by dbounddy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2006
@ j-girl have i ever had any encounter wit you , (oh maybe she is a member of the league of Ugly Nairaland girls ).
Re: I'm Sorry by bluenubian(f): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2006
that was soo wrong dbou, jus curious, who are the members?
Re: I'm Sorry by Kadeejah(f): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2006
@dbou
dude no disrespect buh u need ta shut tha f*ck up! angry u keep sayin that n none of us has seen yo ugly ass face. so until u can prove 2 us that u sum hot shxt, stop making staements like that.

im jus sayin undecided wink
Re: I'm Sorry by dbounddy(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2006
did anyone just make a statement ? no (Insecurity at its best)

@bluenubian , i can't remember if i ever had an encounter wit her, she just came straight at me.  Well as for your question , i don't want to cause fight but if you insist make a thread and i would give names.
Re: I'm Sorry by Kadeejah(f): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2006
dbou:

did anyone just make a statement ? no (Insecurity at its best)

ye u did make a statement foo lipsrsealed *rolls eyes*
dbou:

@ j-girl have i ever had any encounter wit you , (oh maybe she is a member of the league of Ugly Nairaland girls ).

Re: I'm Sorry by dbounddy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2006
Bitch , please , get the fck out off my nuts, Are you a member of the league?  if you are, stop defending your  friends . or you think you are ok (as in being fine to challenge me ) Hell to the No, Naw don't try be the defender of the League.
Re: I'm Sorry by diddy4(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2006
@blue

i dey look you with one eye. wink

@dbou
my man, quit this shiit abeg. na beg i dey beg now oooo

@edygirl
i heard what u said and i aint surprised one bit. all of u are d same.
Re: I'm Sorry by aloib(f): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2006
j.gurl, i fit samba u, pest u is sick gurl, i dont think i took all that so personal, lol i aint that sensitive abeg,
Re: I'm Sorry by Kadeejah(f): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2006
@dbou
mofuqa don't be calling me no bitch angry u prolly sum ugly piece of shxt who can't get no girls so u come up in here n chat shxt. i aint even gon waste my breathe on your sorry ass. bloodclaat battybwoy angry

@topic im srry that i watsed my breathe on sum idiot like dbou
Re: I'm Sorry by dbounddy(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2006
me can't get girls , hahahahaahaahhahaha, wow, you have a point but wasnt put in the right word. I can't go for ugly girls like you (duck mouth  looking like girl). This nigga, I spend less than a hour on Nairaland . How the hell do i come everyday to chat with who ? Ugly people like you .Bitch please( i said it one more time ) Nigga you talk like a baby still breast feeded by her mom. You say KC is your friend , ask her about me. ( lets just leave it there)  . You make laugh, i can't get no girls , hahahahahahahahhaha.
Re: I'm Sorry by Kadeejah(f): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2006
yuh deh pon skunt fa real! idiot!*rolls eyes*
Re: I'm Sorry by aloib(f): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2006
d.bou, theres somethn funny bout u taht i seem to like dunno, lol,
Re: I'm Sorry by dbounddy(m): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2006
@kadeejah (defender of her people) please quit being a bitch which you are

@ aloib, i think i know you .
Re: I'm Sorry by aloib(f): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2006
huh where, hahahaha just give a clue
Re: I'm Sorry by dbounddy(m): 12:17am On Jul 15, 2006
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm , let me hit you up on Msn

(1) (2)

Barack Obama's Tan Suit Sparks Uproar On Twitter / My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. / Pastor Involved In Car Accident While Driving And Having Sex With A School Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.