Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" (956 Views)

Inspire Someone Today. / You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! / If You Had An Opportunity To Box Someone today Who Would That Be?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by Chimezie198(m): 12:16am On Nov 20, 2011
Freecocoa I'M SORRY. PLS DO ME A FAVOR BY PLAYING DIS SONG>> **SADDEST DAY** by AKON. CHEEERS!!
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by freecocoa(f): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2011
I'm sorry too dear,let me check if I have that in my collection,okay I do and I'll play it,but I hope this thread won't turn out to be the part 3 of Hah! (Just saying)
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by Chimezie198(m): 12:26am On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

I'm sorry too dear,let me check if I have that in my collection,okay I do and I'll play it,but I hope this thread won't turn out to be the part 3 of Hah! (Just saying)
Nah. *ANTI-derailers device activated*
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by freecocoa(f): 12:28am On Nov 20, 2011
Alright then.
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by 195(f): 12:31am On Nov 20, 2011
My own wish is that all NL women go uncloth
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by Sijo01(f): 12:33am On Nov 20, 2011
Dnt fink so 2d best of my knowledge.
bt jst in case anybdy picked offense in any of my post, mi so sorry wella.
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by freecocoa(f): 12:36am On Nov 20, 2011
Chime please permit me to say somthing to 190,thank you.

190 it said "say sorry if you bashed someone today" just when will you grow up,now leave this place with your mumu wish.
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by 195(f): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2011
Freecocoa

Keep attacking me on nairaland

No matter what I will not have s[i]e[/i]x with you

Is it a force to sleep with you - LEAVE ME ALONE, I DONT LIKE YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leave me ooooooo freecocoa leave me ooooooo - I DONT WANT!!

[size=4pt]You dont turn me on, even if you naked - My d1ck nor go stand! [/size] angry angry
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by slimyem: 12:46am On Nov 20, 2011
today??dont think so!
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by freecocoa(f): 12:51am On Nov 20, 2011
190_@:

Freecocoa

Keep attacking me on nairaland

No matter what I will not have s[i]e[/i]x with you

Is it a force to sleep with you - LEAVE ME ALONE, I DONT LIKE YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leave me ooooooo freecocoa leave me ooooooo - I DONT WANT!!

[size=4pt]You dont turn me on, even if you Unclad - My d1ck nor go stand! [/size] angry angry

Your saving grace is that this is a peace thread so I'll free you,I don't want to sadden the OP,I'll deal with you somewhere much hotter.

gay*GOAT.
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by Chimezie198(m): 12:56am On Nov 20, 2011
GoldieMON, I'M SORRY!
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by Goldieluks: 1:12am On Nov 20, 2011
hmmm ''forming'' so you are sure your sorry eh?!

Well,i need a compensation to go with the apology, a BB torch would do. wink

am sorry too.
embarassed
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by Chimezie198(m): 1:23am On Nov 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

hmmm ''forming'' so you are sure your sorry eh?!

Well,i need a compensation to go with the apology, a BB torch would do. wink

am sorry too.
embarassed
Lolz. Lets start with AA plasma screen b4 BB torch.
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2011
Poster I don't need to apologise to any BAGA,I entertain I don't bash but to all dat ave choked y reading my lyrics ND0!!.More Koloboration dey come sha ur gal Badoskyy piannnn cool
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by 195(f): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by Chimezie198(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2011
Idowu sweeerry, pls DO NOT mention that word *BAGA* in this thread. THIS IS A PEACEFUL THREAD. cheers!!
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by Idowuogbo(f): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2011
^Bros wetin do d word BAGA , if u can give me a good reason y d word is not peaceful then I will stop referencing it.U must come up wiv sumtin good enough dat would escape me scrutinising
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by Chimezie198(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^Bros wetin do d word BAGA , if u can give me a good reason y d word is not peaceful then I will stop referencing it.U must come up wiv sumtin good enough dat would escape me scrutinising
IF U KNOW DAT U BASHED SOMEONE TODAY, OYA ENTER HERE TO SAY * I'M SORRY* CHEERS!
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by Idowuogbo(f): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2011
U b goat I swear y reference sumtin u can't bck up,oversoji dey worry u abi MAGA tongue
Re: If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" by Chimezie198(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2011
Idowuogbo:

U b goat I swear y reference sumtin u can't bck up,oversoji dey worry u abi MAGA tongue
Ok, i don gree. U don dey bash me for ma own thread kwa? c chancing!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airport Supervisor Arrested For U.S Identity Theft / Thought Provoking Quotes. Does this apply to you??? / A Thread To Pay Tribute To The "ALUU 4" (one Year Remembrance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.