Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,650 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man (32235 Views)

Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Miss Stephanie Adaralegbe / Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? / Dating A Nigerian Guy In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by ikeyman00(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2008
gamine

trust me this aint funni at all ha!! zuluman dnt laugh that much, guess no need to piss him off, as he might stab u with his arrow
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by Angelheart: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2008
ikeyman00:

angelheart tell the ladies tips on dating a zuluman

we are waiting

Ike: Im not Zulu but dont worry, I'll compile something,
Gamine:

LOL

Too funny

Jokes section!!

Gamine: At least someone has some HUMOUR!
ikeyman00:

gamine

trust me this aint funni at all ha!! zuluman dnt laugh that much, guess no need to piss him off, as he might stab u with his arrow

Well you are right ma man!! From what I heard, they can stab VERY well: If you know what I mean, Hee hee hee,
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by ikeyman00(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2008
hahaha grin grin grin

now i know why they wear fibre right there
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by Angelheart: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2008
I guess you know something that I dont! Tell me a beg!
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by teleola: 12:27am On Oct 05, 2008
funny though!!!but some of it is true
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by ikeyman00(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2008
south africa back side could be hugely frieghtening u know

angle abi na now

now i know why zuluman is harm to his teeth hah
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by Angelheart: 1:01am On Oct 06, 2008
Ike, When it comes to the booty, I wont argue with you. We are GIVEN!! WHAO!! Nonetheless, most men love it and they keep chasing after it! LOL
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by ikeyman00(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2008
give me some angel haa
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by Angelheart: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2008
Come GET!!! Full platter! tongue
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by favcom(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2008
:-x
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by shilling(f): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2008
I wonder why this is on the home page. This is futile and irrelevant.

Angelheart:

In this forum, if you are not Nigerian, if you don't become apologetic, you are on your own. Go through my earlier posts and I started out as naive as you sound. Most of the Naijas in this forum appear to come from the same mother. The rudeness is unbelievable. So, I have resorted to speaking my mind. They DO!!

Pls tell me why you're still here.

While you're at it, why don't you tell us about your South African men - brainless sperm banks. At least, one thing you can't take away from our Nigerian men is that most of them are trustworthy and reliable family men, with high moral values.
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by Pennywise(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2008
Angelheart
The whole big privates thing is always relative, but ladies, it’s true – so arm yourselves

Perhaps you can tell us how you armed yourself to a rampaging Nigerian privates. I like to know.Wise girl.
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by JJYOU: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2008
shilling:

I wonder why this is on the home page. This is futile and irrelevant.

please tell me why you're still here.

While you're at it, why don't you tell us about your South African men - brainless sperm banks. At least, one thing you can't take away from our Nigerian men is that most of them are trustworthy and reliable family men, with high moral values.
this is getting really funny. this is why i think our people will never change. we accept, make excuse for and cover up too much of the stupidity some of our people do.
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by shilling(f): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2008
That's why I said most not all. You don't think most are family men with high moral values? That'll be strange considering the fact that that's what most outsiders say.
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by ikeyman00(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2008
shilings why wasting your time on people that think they know when they dnt know nothing for holy god 'sake! complexity wahala? do u know that our african people hates nigerians so much that when before they travel to overseas, they are usually cauton or warned not to bring back a Nigerian man as their patner

some people with their dubious character, something will never change
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by origina9ja(f): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2008
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by bionic: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2008
one thing i know, every culture, man or woman; we all have our issues and personally i dont understand why we should wash our dirty linen not just publicly but globally.
what exactly do we expect to gain form this reputation assassination? i wonder.
whether africaans, naija, causasian, chinko, everybody own full him body.man na man, the same everywhere.
so please give naija and its men or its women a break.
am not sure the creator of this site intended for this portal, an avenue to damage naija and naijas as a whole.

we can be critical but in rational ways, and for we the responders(if such a word exists), lets not get carried, cos insulting the poster is not very mature and further tarnishes the image of our beloved green-white-green
a word is enough, they say
i have said my piece
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by Scopium: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2008
[size=13pt]@ poster
Bla bla bla black sheep have you any bullshit? Yes duh yes duh come read this post[/size]
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by origina9ja(f): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]@ poster
Bla bla bla black sheep have you any bullshit? Yes duh yes duh come read this post[/size]

>>>>>>>>>
have read the post mistakly
it was the worse thread that have ever seen
lot of bullshit happening here
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by Moyola(f): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]@ poster

hehe. . .
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by Woodpecker(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2008
ikeyman00:

shilings why wasting your time on people that think they know when they dnt know nothing for holy god 'sake! complexity wahala? do u know that our african people hates nigerians so much that when before they travel to overseas, they are usually cauton or warned not to bring back a Nigerian man as their patner

some people with their dubious character, something will never change
guy if u hate us why the f**k are u spending so much of ur precious time in a purely naija site? oh sorry i forgot u South Africans have such a high unemployment rate and am pretty sure that u're one of them black guys that calls those oyingbo oppressors "boss" or "master"
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by shilling(f): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]@ poster

ROFLMFAO!
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by gamechange(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2008
@ Angel heart

You are bang out of order suggesting these things as per dating a Nigerian man even though you did say it could apply to others. You dont come to a Nigerian owned Forum and stoke the fire and expect people to be reticent. Humans are humans and should not be boxed into Nigerians/Canadians etc.

Obviously you seem to have had a bad experience with a human and I agree you can formulate rules for yourself, but please keep them to yourself. You would have better served your purpose by headlining your thread as "MY TIP FOR DATING A MAN".  There are foreigners who have had fantastic experiences with Nigerian men and likewise there are those like yourself who seem to have had a torrid time. But lets stop generalizing. I also feel that we as humans should learn to tolerate each others opinion, this was a young womans opinion, what posters should have done is repudiate her statements rather than making it personal.
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by whiteroses(f): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2008
bless the writter but it doesn't sound all right or a bit confusing, but i know what you mean though
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by BOSS7: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2008
In this forum, if you are not Nigerian, if you don't become apologetic, you are on your own. Go through my earlier posts and I started out as naive as you sound. Most of the Naijas in this forum appear to come from the same mother. The rudeness is unbelievable. So, I have resorted to speaking my mind. They DO!!

Go Bleep yourself!!!
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by Scopium: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2008
[size=13pt]Is he alright? undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by Mase3: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2008
Angelheart,

Whenever you are posting a thread, learn never to generalise!

How many Nigerian men have you met/dated?

What are your "facts" based on?

Another point of correction, Nigerians are not rude; they get pissed off when
people don not communicate effectively. We believe you should go over your write up properly
before posting. Why waste time figuring out what could have been expressed more lucidly.

Some of the items you posted are true, some not, while others are weird.

There is no part of the world without players, so don't narrow it down to Nigerian men.
Women no dey play us sef? Some ladies are even more of players than the men.

It's a game (males and females play), like they say: don't hate the player, hate the game!

Enjoy
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by Comfort86(f): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2008
@Poster:
There's nothing wrong with saying your mind; your mind says these points you have made are applicable ONLY to Nigerian men. I don't agree with you and you lost me a few times but that's how you feel.  I commend you for being an advocate for those non-nigerian women that are suffering at the hands of our men. The solution, as you know, is simple: STOP DATING THEM.  

So anyway, to conclude, you are not perfect, I'm not perfect.  And whoa, Nigerian men are not perfect either--we have our good and bad apples. Take it or leave it!  And STILL PROUD to be a NIGERIAN!
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by ikeyman00(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2008

Go mess yourself!!!

UNDECIDE driller

does that explain why south african women love to get drunk like white people!! hell no angel wdnt tell u that it all about  talking down on nigeria! it was once a norn in south africa that condom is a white man thing, aids inclusive. even  Mbeki seconded that!!  she wouldnt talk about that!!when Soyinka and obasanjo went to south africa, the radio FM station was airing all sort of abuse on them!! now how bad can it get fools

all yall here trying to make yourself look good doesnt work for me!! Nigeria is our country, we havent got another one, so we take no shit throw at us in any way, democratic, cunning watever, alight

foolish  nigerians!!!
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by Comfort86(f): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2008
ikeyman00:

UNDECIDE driller

does that explain why south african women love to get drunk like white people!! hell no angel wdnt tell u that it all about  talking down on nigeria! it was once a norn in south africa that condom is a white man thing, aids inclusive. even  Mbeki seconded that!!  she wouldnt talk about that!!when Soyinka and obasanjo went to south africa, the radio FM station was airing all sort of abuse on them!! now how bad can it get fools

all yall here trying to make yourself look good doesnt work for me!! Nigeria is our country, we havent got another one, so we take no shit throw at us in any way, democratic, cunning watever, alight

foolish  nigerians!!!

Wait, what? I'm lost.  Are you siding with Angelheat?
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by vislabraye(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]@ poster

Ha ha ha. I'll buy the copy right to your poem.

every one wants to be a professional or some sort of authority in relationships. This is the most bullshittest thing i've read, I wonder if she's married or plans to get married. May be she's content with dating men from other Nationalities so that she might educate us.
Well Mrs Oprah get yourself a life. That's on reason the so called teachers can't teach themselves
If u dont appreciate Nigerian men, u can try a Ugandan
Re: Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man by ikeyman00(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2008
comfort

why dnt u read my post, im so nigerian to mess with!! ask kolo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i think he might know.

dubious many many out there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obas Council Gives Olugbo Four Days To Withdraw Statement Over Superiority / All Igbos ,State your Title Name (Afa Otutu gi) Here / You Are Wearing Fake Crowns- Olubadan Tells 21 Newly Crowned Kings Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.