Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Moderator Wanted In Politics Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderator Wanted In Politics Section (7690 Views)

Barcanista The Politics Section Boss / What Manner Of Man Is Ikenna, Politics Section New Mod? / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by Seun(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2008
A Nigerian this time.  To help uphold the rules of the forum in the politics section. 

Who would you recommend and why? Who would like to volunteer, and why?
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by jaybee3(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2008
can we nominate ourselves?
if yes, i'd recommend myself because i def want to help clean up unnecessary/unwarranted posts that doesn't relate in any sense to politics.
I will also uphold the will to express freedom of speech but not to the extent of abusing it
I will be very impartial
Lastly i will use my damn common sense to moderate the section
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2008
Question to you as well.
What happened to the last Moderator, was he fired or quit?
What and what are involved being the Moderator and what do you have access to being the moderator?
Does a Moderator have access to the admin module where they could delete post as well as profiles?
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by bilymuse: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2008
I recommend Rhino, the guy is detribalised , liberal and imaginative. His posting, " imagine this kind of Nigeria" is very instructive and forward looking.

I hope he would accept
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by KarmaMod(f): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2008
You need someone that isnt from the 3 major tribes.
\
But if that's not possible, I nominate Rhino
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by inquisitiv: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2008
i volunteer for a temporary period. october to december 10 as i will always be on the net from now on by vitue of my current job. i hate been drawn into tribalistic and hateful comments like zino did hence i will prevent such ever reocurring. I am a nigerian but in brazil for the past 3 years. if you think i am not doing the job well just tell me after 2 weeks and i will quit. i´m begining to love nairaland.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by Planner(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2008
What are your requirements?
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by maxell(f): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2008
Seun:

A Nigerian this time.

Is it true that kobojunkie the former moderator is not a Nigerian ? I thought this was just hear say.

Or is Seun just being sarcastic ?
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by plusQueen: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2008
how about Richy black and davidylan. grin
(you can ask tayo D to replace either during the time of ban until the gates are opened)
yes,them both.
the politics section needs to be hotter than it is

when  was ROFLMAO dethroned?
abi okada don jam am? lipsrsealed
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by tpia: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2008
Talk about looking for a needle in a haystack.

I myself am yet to see a detribalized ie nondiscriminating Nigerian especially in this political section.  Everybody dey carry tribe for head as if say na diamond.

Detribalized moderators? yeah right.

Because there's no oyibo for us to scream racism at, we console ourselves with the thought our tribalism is good and a sign of progress.

Why do blacks always have so much hate in them, for real?  They hate whites, they hate each other, they hate anyone who isnt in their "group". Are their brains wired this way? Civility seems unknown as long as you arent in the "in" tribe, and it takes very little to bring the savagery to the surface.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by ifyalways(f): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2008
i nominate Jakumo cool
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2008
tpia:

I myself am yet to see a detribalized ie nondiscriminating Nigerian especially in this political section.  Everybody dey carry tribe for head as if say na diamond.

Because there's no oyibo for us to scream racism at, we console ourselves with the thought our tribalism is good and a sign of progress.

Why do blacks always have so much hate in them, for real?  They hate whites, they hate each other, they hate anyone who isnt in their "group". Are their brains wired this way? Civility seems unknown as long as you arent in the "in" tribe, and it takes very little to bring the savagery to the surface.

That was simply because of our root.
Africa has a foundation of hatred, we were all formed with all these smaller gods on our back and sacrifices, and when a foundation is porous and terrible, what kind of fruit do u think the branches will produce?
It saddens me to see how terribly hating we could be, even in a small city, people will still hate one another, infact, take a case of 2 brothers, one will hate one and the other wont even know.
But i am so sure that one day, Nigeria will be a better place, that is if me and you will ever make it happen, cos i so much beleive that nothing good can come out of Nigeria till we all have faith in her.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by ikeyman00(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2008
nairaland will never cease to raise an eyebrowsse!! when are yall gona stop fooling yourselves for goodness sake! me tire oo for too much politics wey dey spoil things.  

if the truth has to be said it should be unanimously RHINO, U KNOW IT. and you as well on ther side know it.

Jakumo dnt like his style, his sometimes a little bit of jumbo-mumbo

And if you choose to play silly game well i nominate MPELE what a lovly african name haha ,emm yea and if that dnt go down well, i called on almighty Map plotter so every thread will have map in relation to problem sloving.

RHINO!! oya
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by ikeyman00(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2008

Re: Moderator Wanted
« #9 on: Today at 08:28:39 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I myself am yet to see a detribalized ie nondiscriminating Nigerian especially in this political section. Everybody dey carry tribe for head as if say na diamond.

Why do blacks always have so much hate in them, for real? They hate whites, they hate each other, they hate anyone who isnt in their "group". Are their brains wired this way? Civility seems unknown as long as you arent in the "in" tribe, and it takes very little to bring the savagery to the surface.

i[b]m afraid this assumption is absolutly nonsense[/b]!! typical blackman excuses for his predicatements. english dnt like austrians, scotish etc etc!! why does any little thing rings a huge bell for some blackman or nigerians breakers advocate and associates
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by DeepZone: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2008
Why not nominate a[b] non[/b] Nigerian that can easily see things beyond the tribal walls? where are the south African members here?
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by ikeyman00(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2008

Re: Moderator Wanted
« #14 on: Today at 09:00:07 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why not nominate a non Nigerian that can easily see things beyond the tribal walls? where are the south African members here?

another stupid comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by TheSly: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2008
Sisikill! . . . . . . . . . cool cool cool
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by blackspade(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2008
I nominate RubyPearl, KarmaMod, Sisikill, and $$Rhino. They all seem like they're the lease biased, level headed forumers here. Great choices.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2008
Are their brains wired this way? Civility seems unknown as long as you arent in the "in" tribe, and it takes very little to bring the savagery to the surface.

Thank God you are beginning to find out the truth about most nigerians.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by BigB11(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2008
I nominate Big B1 (of course with conditions):

1. A silver Range Rover (2009 Supercharged)
2. A golden Rolex watch (with a single Millennium Star diamond in the middle)
3. €85,000 cash in advance

I swear, I will hold this site down for the next 6 months effectively and efficiently. I will even disable myself (my profile) if I mess up.

Seun, what do you say?
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by RibaduFan(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2008
Thank God, Seun u came just at the nick of time, for a while I actually thought Nairaland was gonna go up in flames.

Please whoever moderaor person is gonna be, it must be someone is unbias and is constantly on the net.

Please jab anyother tribe if u must, but abeg leave the Igbos alone.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2008
Big B1:

I nominate Big B1 (of course with conditions):

1. A silver Range Rover (2009 Supercharged)
2. A golden Rolex watch (with a single Millennium Star diamond in the middle)
3. €85,000 cash in advance

I swear, I will hold this site down for the next 6 months effectively and efficiently. I will even disable myself (my profile) if I mess up.

Seun, what do you?

Thats an average nigerian for you; he/she wants much more than he/she can work for.

I sorry for nigeria - Femi Kuti.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by DeepZone: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2008
Nominate Nigeria@1. he says the truth always.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by RibaduFan(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2008
are u kidding?
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by DeepZone: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2008
No. Dude is no tribalist. He just loves to relay his satellite knowledge across.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by RibaduFan(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2008
then i guess I would nominate Mc Usman and Quotasyste as well
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by RibaduFan(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2008
Well thinking about it maybe we should have rotational moderator (lol).
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by grafikdon: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2008
I nominate KarmaMod, Gamine, Ibime, Mckren, Sky Blue, Tpia, $Rhino, Ifyalways, Toshmann, Billymuse, SisiKill, Richyblack (Even though I vehemently disagree with him on Allaaafu Archuba threads  grin grin), Auwal88, Ruby Pearl, Stillwater, Yemmyse, Abagworo . . . my list is long o,

IMHO they are among the people who do not cling tenaciously on one side of an argument. . . and I haven't seen them stuck in  the rancid quagmire of ethnic bigotry like the usual and obvious suspects. . .

@Yemmyse, ol boy ebe like say you don shack sepe. . . abeg no kill pesin with laughter na grin which one be Quotasystem and MC Usman . . . I don't laugh taya o grin grin
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by ikeyman00(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2008
DUBIOUS now mpele can understand why nigeria is moving backward!!!! god help us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

l don vex tire o!! sad sad
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by DeepZone: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2008
ibime takes a swipe at yorubas occasionally

Sisikill may have been appropriate but she takes swipes at yorubas occasionally

Tpia is a pure tribalist in disguise . havent you read his occasional swipes at ibos. You can as well nominate Mcusman,Ifeco2008 and gadogado.

Yemmmyse is appropriate

BillyMuse is an ibo tribalist and will support every anti yoruba thread here

Ruby pearl, may be aight.

karmamod, aight but she'll definitely ban me in 2 hrs. shocked

Gamine is perfect

Ifyalways, are you out of your mind? he's a tribalist

plusqeesha would've been appropriate if not for islam.

I think Gamine and Dylan david are best qualified.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by idupaul: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2008
must it have a moderator, if u hate somtin dont open the thread simple. i hate moderation in anything i do, believe more in laisez faire manner of doing things.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by agaba123(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2008
Nominate me. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

One Of Kano State Beautiful Flyover Built By Kwankwaso / Saudi Arabia King Buys Gold Toilet As Wedding Present For His Princess / Which Month Baby Are You? / What Are Your Qualities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.