Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? (163580 Views)

Top 20 Richest Musician In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / [SEE Photo's] 5 Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by yemmight(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2008
Who are the top ten richest musicians in nigeria?

2 face

d banj

p square

olu mentin

face

ruggedman

konga

blackface

nice

2 shot
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by jubocycke(m): 12:08am On Jun 23, 2008
wetin make 2face rich now?
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by MethodMan3(m): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2008
jubocycke:

wetin make 2face rich now?

the guy dey craze!!
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by sharpguys: 3:37am On Sep 12, 2008
just browsing thru the Internet and I saw this this is crazy but I've got to say my boy is doing it and he is doing it big
we the good fellas of hypertek entertainment have put forward a plan to make an artist that makes all his money
tuface signed a two album deal with kennis music and everything was good I mean honored
as a free agent
he has toured with hypertek around Nigeria and they were in London
Most countries are just catching on to African queen despite the fact that its been out years ago then check out new classics like tuface & 9ice street credibility :tuface & sway uk London go down there ok new album ENTER THE PLACE he has just finished shooting 4 videos with director luke biggins big money videos out of his pocket plus tracks with r Kelly chacka demus & pliers 2008 5th oct syn australia thunder down
9 oct channelo south Africa
14 oct thisday music festival royal albert hall thats got seal xtina aguilara dbanj shout out to mohit records cos they are doing it too
17 oct tuface live in concert Dublin
just to back it up LOL ill leave some numbers
for more bookings call
2348025220089nig
2348025220089 nig
07923162755 uk
I'm on my iphone doing this so it might look funny
Artists in nigeria tour everyday and are paid more than what u get in the uk or USA
remember Richard Branson made his first million selling music in Nigeria with the population 120 million anything will sell u got a product and somebody is buying
I am honored to say I was one of the first people to sell omo in a sachet on the streets on Lagos they sold like hot cakes my first job so there is a active music Market Houses we got cars we got there is no place like home so if you cant pay don't ring
watch out for the natives
range rovers don't come free
the answer is tuface is the richest
hypertek 4 life
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by obongyi: 1:23am On Sep 13, 2008
who dash monkey banana? grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by digitalsystems: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2008
Hey man,
Let me duly point our some facts Here

Jay z and 50 cent are the richest Hip Hop artiste in Usa today as stated by www.forbes.com

But there are some other Obscure musician who make their money from drugs, Such musician are not recognize and even not listed, Such is the case of Obsere and Kwan 1 , you and i know where they make their money from .
How many copies do they sell per Ablum, infact you reading,,,do you have have any of their copy?

Tuface might not be the richest Artiste in Nigeria today as people believe but please confirm again, he receives 60,000Usd per show apart from Managers pay.Dbanj is second with 45,000usd,P-SQuare ,Sunny Neji and among others.

Secondly, its also dertermine by endorsement which they sign,

Please, make some finding before coming out straight in your objectives, TU FACE is BIG, AND GREAT, FIRST NIGERIAN FOR PERFORM LEGALLY IS USA broadcasted by FOX TV and was paid heavily, Featured in a sound track of an America Film.

PLSSSSSSSSSSSS, No Sentiment, He the best we ever produced in Nigeria Hip hop industry, Am giving other 10 years to come,they will never Achieve what he has Achieve,

ALL HAIL THE KING OF HIP HOP, ALL HAIL THE SAVIOUR OF NIGERIA HIP HOP INDUSTRY

Bode
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by Freemenow: 1:48am On Oct 16, 2008
Am the richest, So una be better mumu
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2008
mr digitalsystem
while im not a fan of kwa1 or 2 or3 and obeere,i think you shouldnt make unsubstanciated claims,how dyu know they r drug dealers and didnt make their money from legitimate businesses??
remember they get sprayed at parties unlike 2 face and co,i bet you ll say 2face and dbanj are richer than king suny ade and ebenezer obey??

personally i dont blieve all the hype about 2face dbanj and the rest because often times they inflate what they r paid,just like the nollywood artistes does,and no one has a way of confirming anything in nigeria,yes they have cars but what if these cars are lease?remember its called SHOW-BUSINESS, show fans what they want to see,to get the business you want
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by digitalsystems: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2008
Hi Lucabrasi,

Thanks for such correction, But there is no 2-way about this, and there is no gain saying,

They get spray in Parties unlike the unlike the Hip hop artiste, but any public endorsement?? How many shows they get on weekly basis , any public appearance

My View
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by Ak4all(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2009
First of all, i am going to say that 2face opened doors for all the nigeria HIP-HOP musician by winning the MTV Base awards and he is the first person to win that kind of award.He was the first person in nigeria that his video was played in MTV.What a pride to my guy 2face.If u know nothing,I would advice u to shut up.2face is the richest Hip-hop musician in Nigeria. NOTHING DEY HAPPEN!!!!!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by dragonzord: 7:33pm On May 24, 2009
I have to tell you the truth, among the hip hop artistes D'banj is the richest now and he is making it big now coz he into lots of projects and he is adding to his account all day and I respect Mo hits records coz they are all making it big and they have connections.I respect them all, D'banj and Don Jazzy una get mouth die
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by omar22(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2009
fifti sold 15 million copies of both of his album and he only made 52 million dollars.why did the rest go? the recod label ! exactly .and its even worst for 2-face cos his music contract even get comma, forget all the car him dey drive,,,the guy is been duped by kennis music, no offence , but learn from the paul play diaro experience with kennis music, he aint making that more, except for shows and not on the album.

I have heard it all $52m and he is not on Forbes.com Even 50Cent has not made that much from music in a single year, let alone sell 15 million albums in an era that’s been riddled by downloads and piracy!!!

15 million, if it sells 1m or 2m albums it would be on Billboard world charts, let alone 15 million albums even pop music which is the highest selling albums don’t sell that much…

2face has a contract with the record company (Kenny Music) which he got paid upfront that means all the sells goes to the record company! May be he has a % of the sells but it wont be more than 5% or 10%, nothing more… So many rap singers have fallen into such trap, because at the beginning you would always look desperate, and you would put pen to paper without reading the contract. So Kenny handing over a Hummer to 2face doesn’t even scratch the surface of what the record company earns. Now when he is due to sign a new contract he would call the shots but this time around Gongo don so for him!!!
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by omar22(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2009
Tuface might not be the richest Artiste in Nigeria today as people believe but please confirm again, he receives 60,000Usd per show apart from Managers pay.Dbanj is second with 45,000usd,P-SQuare ,Sunny Neji and among others.

ha ha ha,

Dbanj has been booked to play in 3 to 5 shows in London during the London Carnival and they are not paying him more than £20k and this might include flight and hotel fares,
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by londoner: 12:31pm On May 26, 2009
Whoever it may be, the industry as a whole is "booming", I Luv it, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz2nbgaTjc
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by thweraja10: 8:52pm On May 26, 2009
If you are talking about the richest musician in NIgeria in sure 2 face can never be in the first 20. Ask me how? Ok When you are talking ABOUT richest musician first you will mention all the popular fuji musicians in Nigeria for example Kwan 1.
A show that 2 face will bill 1 million Kwam 1 might bill 10 million and after the payment people are still gonna spray money in the course of the show, but how many show have you seen where 2 face was sprayed money.
So you you wanna know compile the list of all the fuji artist in Nigeria like
Kwam 1
Obesere
Saheed Osupa
Pasuma
King sunny Ade
Malaika etc

Im sure 2 face is the most populous but not the richest
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by thweraja10: 8:57pm On May 26, 2009
If you are talking about the richest musician in NIgeria in sure 2  face can never be in the first 20. Ask me how? Ok When you are talking ABOUT richest musician first you will mention all the popular fuji musicians in Nigeria for example Kwan 1.
A show that 2 face will bill 1 million Kwam 1 might bill 10 million and after the payment people are still gonna spray money in the course of the show, but how many show have you seen where 2 face was sprayed money.
So you you wanna know compile the list of all the fuji artist in Nigeria like
Kwam 1
Obesere
Saheed Osupa
Pasuma
King sunny Ade
Malaika  etc

Im sure 2 face is the most populous but not the richest
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2009
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by Pepeye(f): 9:03pm On May 26, 2009
londoner:

Whoever it may be, the industry as a whole is "booming", I Luv it, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz2nbgaTjc

yeah rite . . .they re all smiling to the bank anyway
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by aronkymega: 6:12pm On May 28, 2009
I think among his contemporaries,he is the richest.Mind you this guy has a house in festac and his clothing is on the way.Am comparing him to the likes of faze dbanj olu maintain, One thing i dont like about him is donating babies like say them be orange.anyway,anyday anytime he is my No 1 African Hip hop/r n b star
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by Shadyblinks(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2010
2face is nt d richest til date.But was as at 2years ago.Dbanj rules now
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by etubo12: 2:17am On Jan 20, 2010
To me it is Dbanj, Please dont argue blindly
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by etubo12: 2:29am On Jan 20, 2010
Im not talking about the Fuji, Juju and other songs, But for Hip hop in Naija, It is Definetely Dbanj, His Endorsement with Glo, Power Fist, UAC Foods, PDP, Even most shows now, Its Dbanj here and there, He is even investing, he is Koko Lounge, Koko Condom, Koko Water and Koko Gaari, What do you think about that, Abeg make ona talk true, 2face don fade, he was the richest then, but now he is not.
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:50am On Jan 20, 2010
it's most DEF D'banj
the koko mansion was the biggest rip off of 2009!! lol
all his koko water and all that other stuff, its most likely D'banj.
i think P Square may be in second.
and MAYBE 2face in third or fourth.
he probably spends a lot of money on his women and children. lol grin grin grin

but this interview of his was hard to watch. the guy no sabi english or what? simple questions he couldn't answer.
undecided

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvOuKlqsj0I[/flash]
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by Foluke4me: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2010
too bad im jst readin ds trend nw.D pson dt sent ds topic mst be a blockhead,maybe one under brigde pson wey no even get place to wash mouth,begin come dey vomit rubbish.l Tuface ko,Idibia ni. Wetin him get,e mite be ok o,nt even rich,i hrd e is very stingy,stupid idiot lik him,e cant even express himself i public,Pasuma wonder can even express himsef,but tuface cant even speak a simple correct English,even his songs nw is borin alwys usin gutter slangs,words,nd his music does nt ve any meanin.
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by chigo4u: 1:52am On Jan 22, 2010
See all of una yeye mouth, HATERS. He is not the richest ba? Then tell us the richest. I dont do 9ja music industry and music though xecpt some, but I sure know who the richest is. Stop hating on the guy and give him his shine. Lmao @ 2face is worth 28-30 million. Stop hating on the bright guy (save 4 the fake collabos). Do ur research fine and give 2face his probs. Am outta here
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by chigo4u: 2:16am On Jan 22, 2010
@the dumb guy who said 50 cant sell 15 mil copies a single yr. Get ur facts right, GRODT & massacre have sold more and still selling and if u dont know eminem, lil wayne, 50 and more have at a time or the other sold more than 1 million copies in a week. 50 made more than $50m in 2008 check forbes. Tuface does nt earn $60grand a show. Jay z, and the rest earn more than $a million or even, a show. I might go on and on. 2face richest in 9ja, YES BUT DONT COMPARE
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:35am On Jan 22, 2010
chigo4u:

See all of una yeye mouth, HATERS. He is not the richest ba? Then tell us the richest. I dont do 9ja music industry and music though xecpt some, but I sure know who the richest is. Stop hating on the guy and give him his shine. Lmao @ 2face is worth 28-30 million. Stop hating on the bright guy (save 4 the fake collabos). Do your research fine and give 2face his probs. Am outta here
than you obviously haven't mean D'banj. who send you? who use his name swear for you? do you owe him something. I don't see how saying he isn't the richest makes us bad belles, IT'S TRUE!! whether you like it or not, so stop sucking him. D'banj has an empire, not only that, but he is a rip-off!!!
but oh well, bad belles we are. **rolls eyes**
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by steve26(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
Who is talking about self expression here? beside the guy claimed to be the richest or the best. he is just doing his thing and doing it right. He is not fluent yet he could address the audience at the MTV stuff and signing deals and making names for himself, Naija and Africa at large. who is that fool callin him stinegy? na bcoz of you he day crack him brain dey right songz? never go work for urself and from the way you talk about Tuface, its obvious u know him from somewhere and are jealous. But God will lift him higher and higher. now as regards his being a father to kids from different parents so what? the guy is just a man, not God so dont expect perfection from him ok. i think he is the coolest and most easy going guy in the industry so haters back off cuz who God don bless no man can curse. He might not be the richest but he is okay. so that fool he said tuface's music is meaningless. tell me which of D Banj's songz has any meaning? go sit back relax and listen Africa Queen, Grass to Grace and unstopable and listen to the lyrics and tell me which one of it is meaningless even though i know you will not relax and listen u busy Body, Goshh i hate haters lol. Any body can do what D Banj is doing, just check out durrela and other up coming act, I will say D Banj just luck thats all . From my own rating I will say D Banj is richer but Baba is for for beter beside they dont do thesame kinda music so there is no point. its like saying Enyama is better than Okocha. let suport these guys cuz they have done alot to this country even better than what the so called leaders are doing.

Tu Baba you really are Unstoppable. God Bless you and your kids.

I am outta here.
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by ayettymama(f): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
you guys are funny

arstists dont make money overnight

how many people do unno that drink cocowater??

i think its psquare

they are the most recognised and they got wider international recognition

same goes for tuface he got more airplay than anyone else on that list

so he mustve made quite a bit from royalties

dbanj also does quite a few shows so im guessin hell be gettin paid for that!

pls people if ur gna start mentionin numbers can they come with proof??
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by 1stknight(m): 3:07am On Mar 25, 2010
2face 's probably d richest hip hop musician in 9ja
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by Midshipman: 4:11pm On May 28, 2010
two baba the biggest boy in nija no doubt
Re: 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? by wendyonyid(f): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2010
which kind 2 face be that have u talked about p-sqaure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / John Travolta's House(pictures) / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.