Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! (2031 Views)

Hey! Just Upload Your Picture And Get It Pimped 4 Free / Graphics Competition: The Best-looking Desktops On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by Kemjisuper(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2008
Hello Graphics Gurus & Guruettes! grin

This is a new forum to give us the chance to showcase our graphically pimped up Desktops! I'm sure you'll find one or two similar topics elsewhere on Nairaland but this will give us a chance to revive the Graphics Section by giving everyone the chance to submit something at least. All you need to do is hit the "print screen" button while on your desktop view and paste (for those who don't have an idea).

Let's just see how far this goes, I've learnt a lot of amazing desktop arrangement concepts from the entries in the Computer Section.

Cheers cool
Re: The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by Kemjisuper(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2008
Here's mine!

- Objectdock (from Stardock)
- Clock, CPU/RAM Meter, Picture Slideshow, Notepad, Drive Info, Shutdown gadget (from Windows Vista Sidebar)
- MyColours Thinkgreen Theme (from Stardock)
- Werewolf monitor, RAM Monitor, CPU gauge, Calender, Organiser (from Yahoo Widgets)

Re: The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by webguru(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2008
wow! how do i get that kemji
Re: The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by smartsoft(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2008
find what he used, and design your own wall paper, i will put up my snapshot here
Re: The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by sojioguns(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2008
@Kemjisuper. Dont all these desktop effizi slow down your system. THey look like they will use a lot of resources. I like my desktop very clean, not even icons. Just a dock for launching applications.
Re: The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by idupaul: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2008
I like my desktop very clean, not even icons. Just a dock for launching applications.

Straight to business. me too
Re: The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by smartsoft(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2008
d guy won show himself now,  abi woun't u be proud of what you know how to do best huh ? bro flaunt you love-vendor desktop o ja reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

o ri e wu gan ni oooooooooooo,  o ye ka la gi mo
Re: The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by ztyle(m): 2:37am On Oct 06, 2008
I like the guy work but to teach person na the guy wahala!
Re: The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by Kemjisuper(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2008
sojioguns:

@Kemjisuper. don't all these desktop effizi slow down your system. THey look like they will use a lot of resources. I like my desktop very clean, not even icons. Just a dock for launching applications.

Nope, not at all. I leave them constantly running all the time. I always ensure that I have my Task manager running alongside so at the slightest instance of system speed issues, I just end the rogue processes (provided its safe to do so).

Note: My object dock with my programs are always on autohide!

ztyle:

I like the guy work but to teach person na the guy wahala!

Guy which kind beef be this na? Abi as I list all the software wey I use for pimping I never try? Abi make I come collect your laptop, connect am to internet, begin download everything for you, then install, bring am come your house come give you back - na that time you go appreciate me? Na wa to you O! undecided
Re: The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by Kemjisuper(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2008
More screenshots haba! shocked
Re: The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by sokislam(m): 1:27am On Mar 04, 2009
Alright here is mine.

Re: The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by Kemjisuper(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2009
Hey,
I didn't remember there was a topic of mine like this. Well, what tha heck! cool

Re: The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! by sojioguns(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2009
Kemji you like woman oh! Chei, see this man. Well, na you dey rain. Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design Trainer Needed / The Different Types Of Image File Formats And When To Use Each Type Of File / Mindblowing Logo Designs Are Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.