Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,786 members, 7,837,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Mail From Guiness About July 13th Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mail From Guiness About July 13th Test (1114 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Divisional Sales Capability Manager From Guiness / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 2014 closes July 13th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mail From Guiness About July 13th Test by onabajo(f): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2006
Dear Candidate
>
> We note some candidates were unable to sit for the Graduate
Management
> Trainee test scheduled to hold yesterday 13th July 2006.
>
> Unfortunately,the tests had to be rescheduled due to safety concerns
for
> life and property as several candidates refused
> to heed very simple crowd control instructions and some damaged the
main
> gates and exit doors of the test venue.
>
> As communicated during the briefing yesterday evening, we shall
contact
> you shortly on the Rescheduled Test date,Venue and Time and thus
advise
> you to check your email box daily.
>
> Yours Sincerely
> Talent Team
> Guinness Nigeria
>
>
>
P.S
Please disregard this email if you
have already sat for the test.
Re: Mail From Guiness About July 13th Test by dearie(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2006
Did i hear the 'chuckles'? Good news i suppose to those of us that couldn't sit for the test, Al da best.
As 4 me, na to dey pray, because i don do my own.
Re: Mail From Guiness About July 13th Test by gbolly707(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2006
I have not gotten a mail from guiness can someone please tell me the criteria they used,not even an invitation to write any test

Onabanjo,did you get the mail from your bulk of from your inbox,because I couldn't find anytihing in my inbox.
Re: Mail From Guiness About July 13th Test by slimfella(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2006
The Guinness test was a FAILURE! they were very disorganized only a little fraction of those called for the test were able to write. I hope they aren't planning a repeat performance in the re-scheduled test. They should hire competent Consultant like Nicon did yesterday. Nicon test was more organized
Re: Mail From Guiness About July 13th Test by jaziri: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2006
i hav gotten the mail 2. it was sent 2 my box d 2nd day (friday) i think we should give dem d 2nd chance.but dis time around let try 2 b orderly,let behave like graduate both invited and the crashers.because i think that it was the candidate that disrucp the whole programmme that day hadn't been we were in order dey would not have canceled d test that day. i got d mail from my inbox

(1) (Reply)

It Outsourcing / Nestle Interview Format Please / Chevron Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.