Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? (17032 Views)

What Is The One Thing You Wish A Social Media Account Could Offer? / Learn How To Create A Social Network Site From Scratch!!! / A Social Networking Site(culmix.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by rufaai(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2005
Where can I get Social Security Numbers (SSN) Database?

Dear All,

Well, I think the topic/subject expresses what I am looking for... Anyway, I am looking for a place to find Social Security Numbers (SSN) Database.

I want to find someones social security number... and don't think am doing this for bad, because thats exactly what will come to your mind I know...
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by Scorpio(f): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2005
Go to d Police cos dat's d only way i think u're goin to find it if u're not going to ask said person!
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by smartsoft(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2005
humm don't think u can see that and why do u need it if i may ask ?
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by vexxy(f): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2005
Hum, I doubt anyone will give you the SSN of another person, especially without that persons consent due to privacy laws and because of the high amount of identity thefts taking place.
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by Seun(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2005
What would a young Nigerian who is not a secret service agent want to do with someone else's Social Security Number? I cannot imagine that it can be anything except fraud angry.
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by hotangel2(f): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2005
Han han. This makes me laugh oo.

Do you really think there's a SSN database on the web? You can never ever in your life find one. Except of course fake ones, or wanted ones. It's a security thing, and that's why when anyone put your social security up (at the Police office or agent office), your whole life history will come up.

You can't find it. Besides, wait.. You are looking for a SSN, are you trying to compare it with (the one you have?). if you're looking for people's name.. some people have the same name. And what differenciate them is their social security number. Just like I an My friend. We have same first and last name (we met in chemistry lab, and it was soo funny i got scared). But anyways we always wrote the last 6 digits of our social security to differenciate us.

SSN is for secuirty reasons. If it isn't, it wouldn't be call SSN. All i can think of right now, is Identity theft and fraud. Get over it. Go make your own money.
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by goodguy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2005
Let's all hear his reason for wanting SSN. He might have a good reason, who knows?
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by layi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2005
He's not a secret agent so he cant have any good reason. if he does..he'ld have asked the person in question .
Whatz up wit Rufai's posts? First it was how to withdraw/send money with yahoo wallet. Now SSN ? shocked
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by goodguy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2005
Is he a "yahoo-yahoo" boy rolleyes
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by WesleyanA(f): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2005
it's a security number. only you and/or the closest member of your family should have access to it.
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by goodguy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2005
*yawns*

we all know that rolleyes
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by WesleyanA(f): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2005
rufai doesn't know that.
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by goodguy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2005
wateva rolleyes
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by Scorpio(f): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2005
wat's up wif u two? smiley
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by WesleyanA(f): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2005
we were having an intellectual conversation. smiley

rolleyes yeah right
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by goodguy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2005
Yeah. We always have intellectual conversations.
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by rufaai(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2005
Thanks all,

Now I have clear meaning of SSN... Thanks to hot-angel... you explained much more to me... I shall try to go away away from it...

Besides, I wanted to know much more about someone.... Someone I chat with, I was thinking of were to get get everything about him... Someone told me that the only thing that has all the neccessary information about a person is the SSN.

That was exactly why I asked for it.... But I shall abstain from it in the futer....

This is not only a forum but a class to me... Thanks to all
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by hotangel2(f): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2005
Ohh you didnt know about it before. Sorry.. i gues we shouldnt blame you. True that SSN tells you everything about someone, but No! you can't find it on the web, because it tells everything about someone. it has to be a private stuff because so many predators are waiting to steal your identity. Dont make the mistake of asking for people's SSN number in future ooo..
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by layi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2005
I want to believe you but its so difficult cos yahoo wallet asks for ssn
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by goodguy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2005
I used to have a couple of cc's containing SSN tongue
But I'm now a good boy grin
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by layi(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2005
I 'thinked' as much rolleyes
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by Scorpio(f): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2005
wat's yahoo wallet?
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by vexxy(f): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2005
Something you shouldn't use because obviously there are people out there trying to manipulate the system! Beware! shocked
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by rufaai(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2005
Dear All,

I am lost about stealing Identity, I dont understand how some one can steal I dentity...

Can some one explain to me what stealing of Identity is all about?
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by hotangel2(f): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2005
How old are you? 2? rolleyes rolleyes

STealing identity is simply stealing identity.

Stealing: To take (the property of another) without right or permission.
Identity: The collective aspect by which a person is definitively recognizable or known.

Join them together. rolleyes rolleyes
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by goodguy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2005
funny lizzy cheesy
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by Scorpio(f): 1:16am On Sep 26, 2005
rufaai:

Dear All,

I am lost about stealing Identity, I don't understand how some one can steal I dentity...

Can some one explain to me what stealing of Identity is all about?

are u for real?
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by Seun(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2005
I'm telling you, I don't believe this guy!
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by WesleyanA(f): 5:55am On Sep 27, 2005
he's only 15. don't blame him.
Re: To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? by Scorpio(f): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2005
Even if he's 12 sef, where on earth is he residing?

(1)

Very Neat UK Used Laptops At Cheap Rate With Prices / Free Modem Unlocker Software / We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.