Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1384787 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by CoCoLav(f): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
SirElaw:
Thanks dear.

Are you kidding me?! The food is lovely. Anyway I give you till January, I will hear your stories.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hi house.
We ‘ve come a long way so far, so good. And I am glad we made it this far as a family. Yes, a family!

Right now, one of us needs your support and vote on the miss nairaland contest. Before you get disinterested now, lemme remind you that family members don‘t turn a blind eye to their own. When a need arises, they all rally round to help out in their own little way. That‘s what we need to do now.

What can you do??
1. Make sure to vote for nabsprada when the voting thread opens from 5th november (we will drop the link here).

2. Spread the word, “nabsprada4missnairaland2014“ on other threads.

That‘s not too much to do for our own here, is it? grin
Counting on your massive support! Truth is, this house is enough to give her the crown if we all co-operate and do the needful.
God bless you real good

P.S: please share this.

6 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Hi house.
We ‘ve come a long way so far, so good. And I am glad we made it this far as a family. Yes, a family!

Right now, one of us needs your support and vote on the miss nairaland contest. Before you get disinterested now, lemme remind you that family members don‘t turn a blind eye to their own. When a need arises, they all rally round to help out in their own little way. That‘s what we need to do now.

What can you do??
1. Make sure to vote for nabsprada when the voting thread opens from 5th november (we will drop the link here).

Counting on your massive support! Truth is, this house is enough to give her the crown if we all co-operate and do the needful.
God bless you real good

Anything for my c14 familia. Drop d link and we"ll put in support for nabsprada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by butanep(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
mamabear1:
Ma own issue is dat... How come oda stream2 pple saw thr own letter yl we are asked 2 wait? We are all stream2 na, dey shudda asked us all 2 wait... It is kinda biased wen sum pple ve seen n odas ve not, we re entitled 2 an xplanation as 2 why it happened diz way angry coz sum of us paid d stipulated amount of 4k... So wat is d criteria 4 making us wait 4 later D letter dey hard 2 type upload Abi wat is d issue We re not plenty sef so y d wait?
My dear I have thought about this ooo... I don't just understand the game NYSC is playing? some stream II have gotten their letter while other like me have not gotten mine...NYSC send me. a message that it will be ready soon... but why did they send to some and left others in suspense...

The whole drama and saga behind this stream two is confusing me on a daily basis... anyway I heard I will be online by on monday... I just pray it should be for our good...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayomax(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hauneg:

Enugu is a neighboring state to mine oo
Am coming in from Kogi and my town is less than two hours drive from the state
guess you would have love sokoto instead
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mizcurrency:
Gud morning house, was heartbroken yesterday got Kwara state....sabiguy, macmillia, hawdi, sodiyinka, nnamdin, fweshblackboi and all my invincible friends, am gonna miss ya'll *sad face*
Like Kwara is actually bad. You'll enjoy d place bae.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
sabiguy:

Correct guy!
As soon as the link comes out, we will drop here like it‘s hot!!!

#nabsprada4missnairaland2014

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1971862/nysc-c14-sokoto-where-ya/2
SO-KO-TO
WE ARE FACING OUR CHALLENGE HERE......JOIN THE SOKOTO.FLIGHT C14.. DEPRTURE TIME:::::MONDAY 5:45 AM PROMPT.
cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by butanep(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
zicky:
Must you attend convocation, my school convocation is on the 17th hav no plans of attending
what are you talking about? Why won't someone go for his or her convocation? That is one ceremony I won't miss even if I travel to Asia...It's a memorable event one should not miss and I won't advise anyone to miss it... I sit down thay wait for my convocation "gidigba".

I get to find out that those who graduate with low grades are the ones that don't find convocation interesting...
Matriculation & convocation are two event one should not miss in the history of one's life...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
psymonds:
https://www.nairaland.com/1971862/nysc-c14-sokoto-where-ya/2
SO-KO-TO
WE ARE FACING OUR CHALLENGE HERE......JOIN THE SOKOTO.FLIGHT C14.. DEPRTURE TIME:::::MONDAY 5:45 AM PROMPT.
cheesy

Lol. Enjoy sokoto bro wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by stevoskyj(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
mamabear1:
Ma own issue is dat... How come oda stream2 pple saw thr own letter yl we are asked 2 wait? We are all stream2 na, dey shudda asked us all 2 wait... It is kinda biased wen sum pple ve seen n odas ve not, we re entitled 2 an xplanation as 2 why it happened diz way angry coz sum of us paid d stipulated amount of 4k... So wat is d criteria 4 making us wait 4 later D letter dey hard 2 type upload Abi wat is d issue We re not plenty sef so y d wait?
keep calm and have faith dear..
we are together on this one
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by SirElaw(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
CoCoLav:

Are you kidding me?! The food is lovely. Anyway I give you till January, I will hear your stories.
I hope I'm wrong about the food but I'm really looking forward to the girls. Heard they are foooiiiinnnee. January is too far, I'll keep you updated.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
sabiguy:

Lol. Enjoy sokoto bro wink
SABIGUY!!! I VEX.SOTE A NO KNW WEN A.STAT TO THE LAFF.
I CHECK.THE THING TWICE TO SEE IF E GO LATER CHANGE...BT TILL NOW, NA SOKOTO STILL APPEAR.
CHAI!!!!!! angry[quote author=sabiguy post=27635657]
APPEAR.
CHAI!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
psymonds:

SABIGUY!!! I VEX.SOTE A NO KNW WEN A.STAT TO THE LAFF.
I CHECK.THE THING TWICE TO SEE IF E GO LATER CHANGE...BT TILL NOW, NA SOKOTO STILL APPEAR.
CHAI!!!!!! angry

Lol there is always a good in every bad and vice versa. I'm sure you'll av a good story to tell at the end of it all. wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by chizzydiamond(f): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thanks @ sabi boy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
grin grin
sabiguy:

Lol there is always a good in every bad and vice versa. I'm sure you'll av a good story to tell at the end of it all. wink
BROS U WELL FOR THIS YARN....
I GO FLY ARIK AIRS COME LAND FOR KUBWA CAMP.
WISH U WELL BOTH AT THE CAMP AND EQUALLY @ PPA.... CBN HQTS, I GUESS! grin
sabiguy:

WISH U WELL BOTH AT THE CAMP AND EQUALLY @ PPA.... CBN HQTS, I GUESS!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
psymonds:
grin grin
WISH U WELL BOTH AT THE CAMP AND EQUALLY @ PPA.... CBN HQTS, I GUESS!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
psymonds:
grin grin
!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
chizzydiamond:
Thanks @ sabi boy

Lol... Since I don turn to boy. I say you re welcome ma oga madam cheesy #I'mLoyalLikeThat smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
sabiguy:

Ahswear. I gatto rep where I'm from. Y'all call it show off, I call it bossing wink shout out to my hawdi

Hehe, one love bro. Ah go like meet you someday though smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
MacQueen14:
Hello everyone, when I saw ma call up letter online on thursday, I cud hardly blve my eyes as I was posted to Kano when I had being working it to Abuja. I wept all day and everyone around me tried to console me to no avail. Then the next day I went to sch to get ma statement of result nd guess what...almost everyone was posted to the north..adamawa,kaduna, taraba, Gombe, borno, yobe ,nassarawa. In fact, it was so funny that I forgot ma own plight. I feel better tho...nd m looking forward to rocking that camp even tho I av plans to redeploy soon

*holds laugh* congrats hun grin. Enjoy!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
hawdi:

Hehe, one love bro. Ah go like meet you someday though smiley

Yea me too. smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
sabiguy:

#GBAM

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

Correct guy!
As soon as the link comes out, we will drop here like it‘s hot!!!

#nabsprada4missnairaland2014
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Hi house.

What can you do??

God bless you real good

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
dstnd:
broos I no do anytin oooo I dislike lag
Would u have preferred Gombe or Yobe?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
hawdi:

*holds laugh* congrats hun grin. Enjoy!!
Pain is always bearable when you and ur peers/friends experience the same pain.. #3idiotsMovieReference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Hauneg(f): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ayomax:
guess you would have love sokoto instead
Ha!!! Forget that one oo.No be unto sokoto level ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
navistar:

Pain is always bearable when you and ur peers/friends experience the same pain.. #3idiotsMovieReference

True though...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Hauneg(f): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
vickjoeobi:

same here, I rep Anambra.
Wishing u a stressfree and wonderful camping. join us on the tread
Am on the thread already bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by CoCoLav(f): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
SirElaw:
I hope I'm wrong about the food but I'm really looking forward to the girls. Heard they are foooiiiinnnee. January is too far, I'll keep you updated.

Okay
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
I dey miss una. See as nysc scatter us. Kai! One love! Sabiguy I see you. Abuja thangs. Don't ff gurls anyao o. Just 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.