Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (1254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1384417 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Anugod:
Horlawoomey I dey o. Akerry my broda, long time. Choi, I don miss all of una die...Omolizzy, Hawdi, Sabiguy, infact, evriiiibodyyyy!

Oboy, my school proprietor no gree me and other corp members for here rest at all oo. School starts 7:20am and ends 4:30pm everyday except fridays. You dare not miss a day except you want a deduction of 1k from your allowance. Absence with permission na removal of 5h. Lesson note for the next week must be up to date before friday, if not, na case. Signing attendance register a minute after 7:20am or before 4:20pm na war.
I teach 9 classes in all: Jss 1 A&B, Jss 2 A&B, Jss 3 A&B, Ss 1, Ss 2 and Ss 3, prepare lesson notes for all six classes, teach and make sure I mark and correct all their notes before friday. I usually end up quite exhausted at the end of the day. It is well jare. Nice to know we're still in here.

Great C14 House... Great!

Omoooo! Wetin happen na??! Na only you be corper?! Na like 15-man work only you de do ooo. Chai! I pity you honey. God'll give you more muscles to continue coping. grin

Miss you! Miss you!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 6:25am On Mar 19, 2015
Anugod:
We're getting used to the stress jare... Hope say u dey hear from Hawdigringringrin

Err....nah, she abandoned me. sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 6:26am On Mar 19, 2015
omolizzy:

Don't mind him....av u heard of runaway boo bfor? Na him

Lmaooo! appLIARnce! God forbid! It was you who went MIA. How's Kwara state been treating you?? Miss you dear.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 6:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Anugod:
Lols Hawdi! Hawdi!! Hawdi!!! How many times did I call u? Heeeeehn! Kontunu. Lizzydearie, no mind am jor

But, it's all lie na. You of all people trust me no more??!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Akerry:

my people my people

pls u guys should add me on whatsapp 08070922921 or 5313b49a bbm

missing u guys plenty plenty

claroo , horlawoomey. trenditee(pastor Mrs adufe. those days of holy and unholy kisses, how is taiye4christ). anugod, hawdi. sabiguy. omolizzy, ghostlady, sodiqyinka, noordean, nabsprada, anaskie, Mr pero urchbarbie. hephisbahbeaulah, titiluvly, dania30,
just like yesterday............
we are gradually becoming senior corpers

Oga mi sir! We miss you too man. You go see my "hand" soon.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2015
niceeric:
Good afternoon peepz!!!!....almost missed my way to this place, e don tey lol... hope everyone is good?

My n*gga. Long time, truly. Yeah, as for me, I'm good, I think, managing at least. Hope you also are??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2015
hawdi:

Lmaooo! appLIARnce! God forbid! It was you who went MIA. How's Kwara state been treating you?? Miss you dear.

Trying to put d balme on me abi? Ok kontinu. Kwara is very fine n hope u enjoying ogun state? Missed u more.
Akerry baba,u are always remembered,hope u fine?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
omolizzy:

Trying to put d balme on me abi? Ok kontinu. Kwara is very fine n hope u enjoying ogun state? Missed u more.
Akerry baba,u are always remembered,hope u fine?

Hehe, yeye.

Ogun ehn, *sigh*, we only managing. I can't wait to get the heck outta here. I'm tired of this whole shii already.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anaskie(m): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Akerry my very own boss!

I greet u sir.

How are u enjoying the service year?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2015
hawdi:

Hehe, yeye.

Ogun ehn, *sigh*, we only managing. I can't wait to get the heck outta here. I'm tired of this whole shii already.

Same here jaree bt na small kinkin e remain. Are u participating in d election? If yes,b very careful dear n God b with u.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
hawdi:

My n*gga. Long time, truly. Yeah, as for me, I'm good, I think, managing at least. Hope you also are??
I dey kampe bro!!!!!!!.....e don overtay ooo...I dey push the service for my side sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Timbuktu14(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2015
See as this place dry. Oga o

Ademola signing out........
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Liadi2(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
I heard dat de screen out some people in Abia state most especially yoruba are screen out in d election
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
5th Mth Already smiley
Can't wait 2 finish dis nysc

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by taiwoliu(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
*walks in and look around*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Liadi2(m): 4:05am On Mar 27, 2015
OUR ALLOWEE ENTER YESTERDAY AND UPFRONT INEC PAYMENT ALSO ENTER TOGETHER IN RIVERS STATE YESTERDAY MAKING IT TO BE 29000, 10K FOR INEC ALLOWANCE AND OUR MAIN ALLOWEE 19675, ANY OTHER STATE
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Hibiscuss(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Liadi2:
OUR ALLOWEE ENTER YESTERDAY AND UPFRONT INEC PAYMENT ALSO ENTER TOGETHER IN RIVERS STATE YESTERDAY MAKING IT TO BE 29000, 10K FOR INEC ALLOWANCE AND OUR MAIN ALLOWEE 19675, ANY OTHER STATE

Bros no vex o. I thought they said INEC will be paying 32k. So ao come they sent you 10k or 10k is the official payment?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Liadi2(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
I think dat 10k is upfront payment, but is everybody dat receive d alert even dose dat re nt participating also got d alert yesterday.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by yokiti: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
The time is finally here for us to perform our civic responsibilities!
Arise O compatriots
Nigeria's call obey
My hope and prayer is that God will protect, guide and direct you all as you take up this great assignment as part of your patriotic duty to your fatherland. Please, I implore you to let your loyalty be to the flag and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not to some political gladiators that will want to twist your hands in the favour of their selfish interest.
May we all be a partaker of the swearing in ceremony that is scheduled to hold on the 29th of May, 2015 in good health and sound mind with a strong belief that sorrow, tragedy and calamity shall not befall us, our families and friends as well as our dear nation; Nigeria.
Happy electioneering and a resounding Ajuwaya salutation to all our corp members who doubles as the electoral officers in their various polling units.
You deserve more than 3 hearty cheers my fellow compatriots.
God bless and keep you all.

Best regards
Yokiti (on behalf of the NYSC section moderators)

CC: claroo, Sodiqyinka, enelcy, hawdi, akerry, omolizzy, mrpero anugod, Horlawoomey, trenditee, Nasprada (though you have deactivated your account) et. al.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
yokiti:
The time is finally here for us to perform our civic responsibilities!
Arise O compatriots
Nigeria's call obey
My hope and prayer is that God will protect, guide and direct you all as you take up this great assignment as part of your patriotic duty to your fatherland. Please, I implore you to let your loyalty be to the flag and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not to some political gladiators that will want to twist your hands in the favour of their selfish interest.
May we all be a partaker of the swearing in ceremony that is scheduled to hold on the 29th of May, 2015 in good health and sound mind with a strong belief that sorrow, tragedy and calamity shall not befall us, our families and friends as well as our dear nation; Nigeria.
Happy electioneering and a resounding Ajuwaya salutation to all our corp members who doubles as the electoral officers in their various polling units.
You deserve more than 3 hearty cheers my fellow compatriots.
God bless and keep you all.

Best regards
Yokiti (on behalf of the NYSC section moderators)

CC: claroo, Sodiqyinka, enelcy, hawdi, akerry, omolizzy, mrpero anugod, Horlawoomey, trenditee, Nasprada (though you have deactivated your account) et. al.

Yokiti baba,u are too much. More oil to ur engine.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
to all corp members participating in dis election, I pray dat d mighty hand of God will overshadow u and protect u from every dangers. we shall not mourn any1 in Jesus name.
no corp members blood will be shed during dis election.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
God Bless u too Oga Yokiti

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
trendiitee:
to all corp members participating in dis election, I pray dat d mighty hand of God will overshadow u and protect u from every dangers. we shall not mourn any1 in Jesus name.
no corp members blood will be shed during dis election.
Amin ni Oruko Jesu
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Knock! Knock!! Anybody home??..

Wow ..its been a while...hope y'all doing well...missed u guys plenty....

Its well with us...

God Bless Nigeria...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Vivycouture: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Empower yourselves today. Learn how to make quality Ankara/Leather bags, footwears, accessories in Awka contact 08032976351 for more enquiries
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2015
I hail y'all.. May God bless us all. Akwaibom State is making sense. My titiluvly can attest to that.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Heineken:
I hail y'all.. May God bless us all. Akwaibom State is making sense. My titiluvly can attest to that.

Lolz....cheesy...We thank God o...

Morning House..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Oga Yokiti thank you

Good day to fellow Corp members out there, hope you are all dining and wining with the election allowances grin. As far as Zamfara is concerned, we've only received #7500 for the two trainings and nothing more.

What is the situation in your own state ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by lilylurv(f): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2015
How I miss tHis house! I greet everyone o...

Love You all
#muah
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kingsleyuzo: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Hello all,is been long...missed everybody..one love,by may we will be senior corpers..all my akwa ibom peeps ameseire oooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by enellcy(f): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Oga Yokiti thank you

Good day to fellow Corp members out there, hope you are all dining and wining with the election allowances grin. As far as Zamfara is concerned, we've only received #7500 for the two trainings and nothing more.

What is the situation in your own state ?
hello... Rivers state.. Only 4.5k of d training....in cash. And 10k in bank. It was tagged inec allow....we got it 2days to d election..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Niceeric, where u dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.