Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (1255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1386289 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
bimofalad:
Niceeric, where u dey?
I dey homeland like Dele ooo lol....wats gud bro?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
niceeric:

we fine o, u no do election? abi u don redeploy from benue?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Oga Yokiti thank you

Good day to fellow Corp members out there, hope you are all dining and wining with the election allowances grin. As far as Zamfara is concerned, we've only received #7500 for the two trainings and nothing more.

What is the situation in your own state ?
xup abo.ki na.
here we don receivd 13k alert on wednsdy and dat 4.5k table paymnt for d 1st training b4 election. Report 4rm Oyo state
My regards to d whole members of dis house, really missin dis house.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
ebrahyym:

xup abo.ki na.
here we don receivd 13k alert on wednsdy and dat 4.5k table paymnt for d 1st training b4 election. Report 4rm Oyo state
My regards to d whole members of dis house, really missin dis house.

Ya labai, hope Oyo is doing you fine.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Ya labai, hope Oyo is doing you fine.
not bad shaa. but can't wait t leave dis jungle
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
ebrahyym:

not bad shaa. but can't wait t leave dis jungle

Lolz...... Why is it that anywhere that is not home is like a jungle

Just six Months to go
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
yokiti:
The time is finally here for us to perform our civic responsibilities!
Arise O compatriots
Nigeria's call obey
My hope and prayer is that God will protect, guide and direct you all as you take up this great assignment as part of your patriotic duty to your fatherland. Please, I implore you to let your loyalty be to the flag and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not to some political gladiators that will want to twist your hands in the favour of their selfish interest.
May we all be a partaker of the swearing in ceremony that is scheduled to hold on the 29th of May, 2015 in good health and sound mind with a strong belief that sorrow, tragedy and calamity shall not befall us, our families and friends as well as our dear nation; Nigeria.
Happy electioneering and a resounding Ajuwaya salutation to all our corp members who doubles as the electoral officers in their various polling units.
You deserve more than 3 hearty cheers my fellow compatriots.
God bless and keep you all.

Best regards
Yokiti (on behalf of the NYSC section moderators)

CC: claroo, Sodiqyinka, enelcy, hawdi, akerry, omolizzy, mrpero anugod, Horlawoomey, trenditee, Nasprada (though you have deactivated your account) et. al.

thanks boss.
God bless you sir
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Lolz...... Why is it that anywhere that is not home is like a jungle

Just six Months to go
Yah
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2015
Good morning!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2015
AmegoA:
Good morning!
Morning omaye
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Anugod:
Morning omaye
Abuele? Long time, how service?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
niceeric:

This guy!.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mathensy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thank God we r still together. One luv
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jenyunwojo(f): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2015
kopas weeee oooo! woke up 2day with an urge 2 read all d previous chats, cudnt help but smile, how time flies! once upon a time I was so curious to knw any update on mobilization and posting, tank God 4 d journey so far! 2 my nairaland friends that are nw so close to my heart God bless y'll real gud *Anugod,Drakula,Gbemi,Gold,Mizenkay,Dante*x0x0

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
jenyunwojo:
kopas weeee oooo! woke up 2day with an urge 2 read all d previous chats, cudnt help but smile, how time flies! once upon a time I was so curious to knw any update on mobilization and posting, tank God 4 d journey so far! 2 my nairaland friends that are nw so close to my heart God bless y'll real gud *Anugod,Drakula,Gbemi,Gold,Mizenkay,Dante*x0x0
cheesy Hey sis mi! Guess what?! I saw you in my dream last night and it was so real I thought I was going to see you today! If say we dey the same LG, we for see today sha...
So how have you been? I'm still watching and waiting for you to fulfil your promise. You think say I go forget ba? In fact, no be weekend you go come spend with me, na one week. The more you keep postponing it, the more I increase the days. tongue No jokes o. angry If you no want make we fight...

Hmmm NYSC! cheesy
I remember then when body dey scratch all of una to wear NYSC khaki grin grin (including me sha o cheesy), now some people no fit wait to throway the khaki undecided
Na so life be sha...
Jeje jeje we dey go, soon to become ex-corpers

As we go on, let's not forget to carve our names on hearts, so when we leave, it can be said that there once came a corper... Remember, greatness is not in the amassing of wealth but in the number of lives positively affected.

Missing all the love and fun of batch C14 house. It's good to know and meet with wonderful and loving friends such as you, GDaniels, Akerry, AmegoA, Hawdi, Omolizzy, Ebraheem, Taiye4Christ, Trendiitee, Westinfo4040, etc, and the many wonderful Oyo campers(Carmal90, Jenii, Jennyesh, Essien, etc) and some troublesome peeps (Drakula grin)

Love you guys loads kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
AmegoA:
Abuele? Long time, how service?
Omaye fine o. Service no even allow person see road again cheesy
Hope you are good sha?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 12:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Anugod:
cheesy Hey sis mi! Guess what?! I saw you in my dream last night and it was so real I thought I was going to see you today! If say we dey the same LG, we for see today sha...
So how have you been? I'm still watching and waiting for you to fulfil your promise. You think say I go forget ba? In fact, no be weekend you go come spend with me, na one week. The more you keep postponing it, the more I increase the days. tongue No jokes o. angry If you no want make we fight...

Hmmm NYSC! cheesy
I remember then when body dey scratch all of una to wear NYSC khaki grin grin (including me sha o cheesy), now some people no fit wait to throway the khaki undecided
Na so life be sha...
Jeje jeje we dey go, soon to become ex-corpers

As we go on, let's not forget to carve our names on hearts, so when we leave, it can be said that there once came a corper... Remember, greatness is not in the amassing of wealth but in the number of lives positively affected.

Missing all the love and fun of batch C14 house. It's good to know and meet with wonderful and loving friends such as you, GDaniels, Akerry, AmegoA, Hawdi, Omolizzy, Ebraheem, Taiye4Christ, Trendiitee, Westinfo4040, etc, and the many wonderful Oyo campers(Carmal90, Jenii, Jennyesh, Essien, etc) and some troublesome peeps (Drakula grin)

Love you guys loads kiss kiss kiss
u r stil in my heart C14 thread, I cannot 4get u.
I can remember d die minutes miracle dat happen t us 4 mobilization

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayo001: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hello house. Please, I need to talk to anyone who's a computer science graduate. Please...Please..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2015
How I wish I joined u guys b4 Service as I am also a batch c corper, but I joined late and didnt get to no u guys except for Drakula whom I noticed his face in camp n even in LG, but I av nt had d chance to speak with him as he is always busy with ladies(Lool) grin.....hoping to get to meet some of u guys, maybe pop or so, but I am glad I joined the moving train, better late than never

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2015
Ayo001:
Hello house. Please, I need to talk to anyone who's a computer science graduate. Please...Please..

Any business for we computer science graduates
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Liadi2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pls let share business idea with each other as our pop is getting closer every day by day let share idea and rub mind together
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Liadi2:
Pls let share business idea with each other as our pop is getting closer every day by day let share idea and rub mind together

u can do nysc kits for upcoming corps members
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayo001: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bro are you on whatapp or bbm ?
Gunbiz:

Any business for we computer science graduates
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ayo001:
Bro are you on whatapp or bbm ?

Whatsapp, hope No problem
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayo001: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
No problem bro. At all. Just some discussions.
Gunbiz:

Whatsapp, hope No problem
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ayo001:
No problem bro. At all. Just some discussions.

send me a pm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by monlawal(m): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2015
I have been in this group since day 1. I chose to remain in the shadows but I enjoyed the ups and downs, the thrills and frills.... Any Kogi kopa we can meet and establish good friendship

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
monlawal:
I have been in this group since day 1. I chose to remain in the shadows but I enjoyed the ups and downs, the thrills and frills.... Any Kogi kopa we can meet and establish good friendship
You're serving in my home town smiley smiley smiley Where is your ppa? I'm from Kogi but serving in Lagos...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Anugod:
You're serving in my home town smiley smiley smiley Where is your ppa? I'm from Kogi but serving in Lagos...

U serving in Lagos Whr is ur ppa I'm serving in ikorodu
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gunbiz:

U serving in Lagos Whr is ur ppa I'm serving in ikorodu
Can you imagine?! I'm also in Ikorodu shocked shocked shocked Maybe I even saw you on Friday @general cds
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Anugod:
Can you imagine?! I'm also in Ikorodu shocked shocked shocked Maybe I even saw you on Friday @general cds

Lool, or maybe we even no ourselves physically but we don't no we are online....send me ur contact
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Shigoboy(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Hello guyz, hope you're all enjoying your service as I'm also enjoying my bushy ppa #Stillrep_C14_rivers_onelga

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.