Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1384116 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sammyblaq:
i see. Na ur choice to make when it comes to state of deploytyn
grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Heineken: Mimiy waddup dear? Happy sunday
oga heineken dear..i dey o..happy sunday to u too
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by suyamasta(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
sodiqyinka: Choi... Pele o. On our way soon sha

yea we here Now!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
dania30:
I guess it's the orientation lecture they said it's holding tomorrow. Thought u heard about it?
Go to school and confirm tongue happy sunday wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cutekemitola:
my phone is spoilt,so I havnt been able to cum online...just tried today just to say hello to you guys....till I can get another phone.....hope u doing fine? Av missed you guys
Is that why your number was unavailable? I‘ve been trying to get you like forever.
Miss you too... how you dey?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
ebrahyym:
Kai! gari no good oga. tho by my side nothn bad oo. but kano.....tnk God
I get. Things go arrange well very soon.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
urchbarbie:
Miss you too. Hope you are good?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tnot:
I spent the last 6 days wearing the same cloth everyday doing my clearance just trying to finish and collect my result. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to go back next month because something came up that I can't wait till monday. #Good mrn
Eyaah. Sorry about that. Hope things work out soon enough.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Horlawoomey:
STAY POSITIVE WHEN NEGATIVITY SURROUNDS YOU, SMILE WHEN EVERYONE ELSE FROWN, IT IS AN EASY WAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE............

Happy Sunday to all C14 housemates
Have a groovy Sunday.
Happy Sunday, bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
navistar:
No! Use any verve branded atm card that has being activated for quickteller online purchases. All you need do is fill in your card details (card number, exp date, ccv number and password) on the webpay portal that the nysc website (nysc.org.ng) will convey you to when you click on the "continue or make payment link"
N.B the use of master cards are also permissible! But it must be activated for quickteller online payments too. Unfortunately the use of VISA cards is restricted as it's stated clearly on the webpage portal that the only 2 acceptable cards are verve and master cards. Hope I helped alittle.
Bro you've helped alot. Thank you so much God bless you!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Happy Sunday, bro

How was the service ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Luvlyfal(f): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
satope1: Ope o....market don dey move be that.

What's your size and how many make I pick for you.
jux pik anytn wey be white 4 dere,even if na d whole market
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
AmegoA: Bro you've helped alot. Thank you so much God bless you!

*chop knuckle* glad I could be of help!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
dania30:
I guess it's the orientation lecture they said it's holding tomorrow. Thought u heard about it?

No! I didn't.. I won't even go *lol* have u heard anything about checking names via dsa for mobilisation status purpose?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
kalushaiyke:
Go to school and confirm tongue happy sunday wink
Lol. Same wishes wink

navistar:
No! I didn't.. I won't even go *lol* have u heard anything about checking names via dsa for mobilisation status purpose?
No. I haven't. Who wants to that stress sef cos they won't even show u except u know sm1 on the inside. As far our names has left dept I'm sure of being mobilized.
Men wey get level, hope u don check ur status for dsa? wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Horlawoomey:

How was the service ?
Awesome bro, thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cutekemitola I see you see your Diary, I will be following bumper to bumper.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Horlawoomey: Cutekemitola I see you see your Diary, I will be following bumper to bumper.
*smiles* okay dearie,thanx,so did I start it well,I mean d opening,cos its been long I actually wrote a diary..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by manneger2: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
sodiqyinka: thats not wat im saying. U can still work ur posting with ur jamb reg number.
ok i thought dey said u can only do it thru call up numba
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
manneger2:
ok i thought dey said u can only do it thru call up numba
No sir. In fact, u can put ursef on a long thing if ur waiting for dat. #my1kobo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
sodiqyinka: No sir. In fact, u can put ursef on a long thing if ur waiting for dat. #my1kobo

na wa. the person who is supposed to help with mine said I should tell him when I get my call up number. mentioned the issue of jamb reg number and he still said it's the call up number he will be needing.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
dania30:
Lol. Same wishes wink

No. I haven't. Who wants to that stress sef cos they won't even show u except u know sm1 on the inside. As far our names has left dept I'm sure of being mobilized.
Men wey get level, hope u don check ur status for dsa? wink

Loooooool.. I missed batch "B" by whiskers!! *my dept sent our results to senate late* *sheds tear* but I picked myself up, dusted myself off and got back on the saddle. I have a relative who happens to be a lecturer! As soon as the mob process started for batch C! I asked him to check my name at dsa! He said it was there.

The painful thing is not everybody would eventually make C14!! Sad but true.. it can be attributed to a number of reasons most noticeable is late approval of results by senate or negligence on the part of individual departments. My advise to prospective corps is to hold ur head high with a positive attitude, if C14 doesn't pan out then A15 is ur destiny, you can do little or nothing to fight it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
orekelewa9:

na wa. the person who is supposed to help with mine said I should tell him when I get my call up number. mentioned the issue of jamb reg number and he still said it's the call up number he will be needing.

Me too..said wait till you get call up cc sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
navistar:

Loooooool.. I missed batch "B" by whiskers!! *my dept sent our results to senate late* *sheds tear* but I picked myself up, dusted myself off and got back on the saddle. I have a relative who happens to be a lecturer! As soon as the mob process started for batch C! I asked him to check my name at dsa! He said it was there.

The painful thing is not everybody would eventually make C14!! Sad but true.. it can be attributed to a number of reasons most noticeable is late approval of results by senate or negligence on the part of individual departments. My advise to prospective corps is to hold ur head high with a positive attitude, if C14 doesn't pan out then A15 is ur destiny, you can do little or nothing to fight it.
True that! Mine our results came out early but my snail-like dept chose not to submit to dsa. Almost other depts in fns went with B'14 we were like the only ones that didn't go. I just hope everything works out in our favour this time.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Happy Sunday House #TeamC14#TeamLagos#TeamManUtd
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
dania30:
True that! Mine our results came out early but my snail-like dept chose not to submit to dsa. Almost other depts in fns went with B'14 we were like the only ones that didn't go. I just hope everything works out in our favour this time.

Same boat!! My dept dropped the ball hard! Thou a lecturer passed and it probably affected the computation process! Then again we are just 34 students in final year and even less without extension troubles and the likes. I like that quote! "Our favor" and so shall it be
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cutekemitola: *smiles* okay dearie,thanx,so did I start it well,I mean d opening,cos its been long I actually wrote a diary..
hey dear..i see u n i see ur diary..#following

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
sodiqyinka: There wont be any correction list this tym.

U think or u knw so?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
following Cutekemitola and Nabsprada's diaries *in Horlawoomey's voice*bumper to bumper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cutekemitola: *smiles* okay dearie,thanx,so did I start it well,I mean d opening,cos its been long I actually wrote a diary..

If you see my own REFLECTIONS ( my diary ) you will know that your opening is nice. We are just trying our best, we are not professional writter, more power to your typing fingers.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
. following that diary. No time to check time....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Tnot(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Eyaah. Sorry about that. Hope things work out soon enough.

I'm gonna have to go back next month to complete the process. #Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.