Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1384305 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by manneger2: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
sodiqyinka: Call up number will work if u get it on tym(if u pay, u shld). If not make use of ur jamb reg no, email address you registered wt + matric number. Cheers
Ok thank you very much....pls 1more thing is it possible for me to do my nysc in teaching hospital, i didnt read medcin i read biochem, i ws told is possible but i want to comfirm from u d guru himself
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dparagon(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
amii131: please i seeked for advice from good nairalanders on serving in abj nd lagos urgent info about serving in any of these 2 states, please i nid ur urgent reply to enable me choose wisely.
Well amii131, from my own point of view, it depends on what you have in mind when considering (Abj & Lag). It'll be more clearer for the house nd esp you to know what to suggest. Thus, environ,job opportunities,alawee etc (hope you copy that). Just feel free to open up. Moreover is this your first time here?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
ebrahyym:
Chai! Chai!!
Please my frinds we should act/speak as graduates/literates naa.
i decided t tlk on dis now, since i joind dis thread i saw it neither 4 d 1st tym nor d 2nd, som f my frnds here rejectin north openly, wenever i read such posts its really hurt. while here @ ma side rejected so many suggestns 4rm lay men dat urged me t do anytyn possbl not t go south, but .......anyway freedm f xpression s 4 ol *smiles* but pls lets respcct each oxer guys, & SAY NO TO ETHNICITY/REGIONALISM
but am srry if am misundrstd

Errrr.. dude! One of the best privileges we enjoy as humans is the ability to choose (self preference) am against tribal segregation and religious bigotry! This isn't the case! Times in Nigeria are hard and one need to be smart to survive! It's rather unfortunate that northern states are targeted by insurgent groups such as the infamous Boko haram who kill with impunity and utter disregard for human life. It's only reasonable that one with his marbles intact would do all he or she can to avoid these hostile zones (choice). The decision to avoid northern states is not fueled by religion or regional differences but rather SURVIVAL!! before you string words together stamping illiteracy,ignorance or bigotry on people you know little or nothing about! You should ask or try to know "WHY" they are nt super fans of these regions.

P.S I have had the pleasure of visiting Gombe and I must say, it's beautiful with really warm pipo! I remember vaguely an Hausa bikeman teaching me the language whilst I was on his bike on the way to the bank! Then the whole Boko haram tingy was just gaining notoriety. I would love to visit again! But only when its safe by every and any standard! We only live once! We should thrive to protect it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by amii131(f): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Thanks dparagon yea it's my first time here on this thread have been trying to search nd get info regarding to my question bt damn it too long can't find am asking relating to allowee nd accommodation stuffs . Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Oga sodiqyinka.. thanks for the info! Hope #teamIpaid would get the call up number b4 the dreaded 10th or 11th? I explained to my contact that the jamb registration number n email addy would suffice! He giggled and said just wait till u get ur callup number.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
manneger2:
Ok thank you very much....pls 1more thing is it possible for me to do my nysc in teaching hospital, i didnt read medcin i read biochem, i ws told is possible but i want to comfirm from u d guru himself
I dnt know much abt that. But i'm sure UCH Ibadan do not take corpers.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
navistar: Oga sodiqyinka.. thanks for the info! Hope #teamIpaid would get the call up number b4 the dreaded 10th or 11th? I explained to my contact that the jamb registration number n email addy would suffice! He giggled and said just wait till u get ur callup number.
Is the person an official? nysc official
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
navistar: Oga sodiqyinka.. thanks for the info! Hope #teamIpaid would get the call up number b4 the dreaded 10th or 11th? I explained to my contact that the jamb registration number n email addy would suffice! He giggled and said just wait till u get ur callup number.
They should.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dparagon(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
amii131: Thanks dparagon yea it's my first time here on this thread have been trying to search nd get info regarding to my question bt damn it too long can't find am asking relating to allowee nd accommodation stuffs . Thanks
Oh I see. Amii before I can proceed further, I suggest you first do the needful here; that is, tell us your name,school and course of study. Don't want to go against the general house rule before my able ogas & madams reprimand me. Guess we could start there.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by amii131(f): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Am blessing by name a delsuite# pharmacology
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
sodiqyinka: Is the person an official? nysc official

Yes sir.. he has successfully influenced my sister's and my cousin's posting b4 me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
navistar:

Yes sir.. he has successfully influenced my sister's and my cousin's posting b4 me
Okay. But the system has changed and it'd surprise you dat even some of ds pple dnt know. I hope you get ur mobilization number on tym sha. Cos postings start on 29th and end on 14th
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Donbiola(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Corper we! Nov 4 on my mind. Get latest news updates n post articles @ www.inform9ja.com (forum included)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Donbiola(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
amii131: Am blessing by name a delsuite# pharmacology
dat my sis name u go pay oo grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
sodiqyinka: Noordean, wassap now. How far d senate stuff?
notin yet pady mi....befor d end of ds week,w shuld hear frm dem
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
noordean: notin yet pady mi....befor d end of ds week,w shuld hear frm dem
ha! Dem go start to dey send list from tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
navistar:

Errrr.. dude! One of the best privileges we enjoy as humans is the ability to choose (self preference) am against tribal segregation and religious bigotry! This isn't the case! Times in Nigeria are hard and one need to be smart to survive! It's rather unfortunate that northern states are targeted by insurgent groups such as the infamous Boko haram who kill with impunity and utter disregard for human life. It's only reasonable that one with his marbles intact would do all he or she can to avoid these hostile zones (choice). The decision to avoid northern states is not fueled by religion or regional differences but rather SURVIVAL!! before you string words together stamping illiteracy,ignorance or bigotry on people you know little or nothing about! You should ask or try to know "WHY" they are nt super fans of these regions.

P.S I have had the pleasure of visiting Gombe and I must say, it's beautiful with really warm pipo! I remember vaguely an Hausa bikeman teaching me the language whilst I was on his bike on the way to the bank! Then the whole Boko haram tingy was just gaining notoriety. I would love to visit again! But only when its safe by every and any standard! We only live once! We should thrive to protect it.

NnamdiN: bro I understand where you're going. Nobody is rejecting the north because northerners are bad or something, it's strictly because of the security situation. I had always wanted to serve in the north coz I've had wonderful tales of the good old northern Nigeria, however I expect you to also understand why it's now a suicidal thought or wish. When the security situation is fixed, people won't wanna influence postings. Also many southerners have lost friends, relatives, colleagues in the north so do not expect them not to feel bad. As many as would want to influence their postings, a whole lot of people would still be posted to the north.
Yeah, u r ryt brox. i really undrstnd u. tnx
but thnk God d B.H crises isn't ol ova d nrth. we r living our life here happly.
and mark u, based on d complaints i gathered & compiled 4rm ppl, almost evry stet has his own problm, may b i'll update it nxt tym (just 4 fun). am sorry 4 d incnvniences. by d grec f God we shall ol serv our country succsflly whrever we found our selvs. One love

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
sodiqyinka: ha! Dem go start to dey send list from tomorrow
yes i knw....n d deadline is 27th
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
If I am able to influence the posting, fine, if not, there is no bigi........ My own understanding is that our journey through life is predestined.

MAY GOD MAKE IT WORTHWHILE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
noordean: yes i knw....n d deadline is 27th
Yeah bro. Mk dm mk sense na
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Horlawoomey: If I am able to influence the posting, fine, if not, there is no bigi........ My own understanding is that our journey through life is predestined.

Loool. Destiny as predestination. Cool school of thought dat is. You wont bother urself abt anytin in lyf. Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by richybanky(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Horlawoomey: If I am able to influence the posting, fine, if not, there is no bigi........ My own understanding is that our journey through life is predestined.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
NnamdiN: bro I understand where you're going. Nobody is rejecting the north because northerners are bad or something, it's strictly because of the security situation. I had always wanted to serve in the north coz I've had wonderful tales of the good old northern Nigeria, however I expect you to also understand why it's now a suicidal thought or wish. When the security situation is fixed, people won't wanna influence postings. Also many southerners have lost friends, relatives, colleagues in the north so do not expect them not to feel bad. As many as would want to influence their postings, a whole lot of people would still be posted to the north.
So point like a decimal.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dparagon(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
amii131: Am blessing by name a delsuite# pharmacology
You're welcome Blessing.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Luvlyfal: jux pik anytn wey be white 4 dere,even if na d whole market
Someone here chose xxxlll. Shey na the same size you dey wear?

Don't wanna pick something that would be tight for you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2014

Yes oo, same team my man

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Luvlyfal(f): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2014
satope1: Someone here chose xxxlll. Shey na the same size you dey wear?

Don't wanna pick something that would be tight for you
dnt worry abt d size,trust moi wateva u pik iz gonna be perfct.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Submission of masterlist starts TODAY, ends in
5days .
Online registration ends in 20days .
Mobilization status to PCMs and CPIs in
23/24days.
Collection/printing of call up letters start in
36days.
Orientation camps for batch C 2014 orientation
exercise open in 43days . Now the stuff is getting hotter! Good morning y'all.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 22, 2014
sodiqyinka: Yeah bro. Mk dm mk sense na
Be positive bro. We're going. #surebatchc
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 22, 2014
sodiqyinka: Submission of masterlist starts TODAY, ends in
5days .
Online registration ends in 20days .
Mobilization status to PCMs and CPIs in
23/24days.
Collection/printing of call up letters start in
36days.
Orientation camps for batch C 2014 orientation
exercise open in 43days . Now the stuff is getting hotter! Good morning y'all.

Good job bro. We appreciate.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 22, 2014
princetunex:
Be positive bro. We're going. #surebatchc
I am bro. Gm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 22, 2014
princetunex:

Good job bro. We appreciate.
Thanks broda

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.