Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1391518 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Salihu00(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Full names, class of degree, date of birth, course of study, year of graduation, sex etc.
pls Sadiq if you want to change your DOB and you are using NECO how can you go about it.?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by taiwoliu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mogenerous:
Do i have to crawl all the way from my hostel down to my advisor's office before i get her to sign just one paper? I'm so done for... Pheew

Good morning everyone
hp u wr able to do sumtin abt ur clearance 2day sha?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Salihu00:
pls Sadiq if you want to change your DOB and you are using NECO how can you go about it.?
You mean for batch A15?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Idboyostic(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
urchbarbie:
I dey hail all my people. Those who can remember me and to d newbies, I dey hail o! Hope u all are doing good? Can't wait to meet some of u in camp come. Nov 4th.
Clare

Idboyostic
Barrister....I heard the result came out favourable, I could even see the joy in ur post by changing CLAROO to CLARE.....well, am doing great...Congrats sis!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by priincess(f): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Anaskie:
My learned friends, Claroo and priincess, did u guys make it?
Thank God I did....... My screening is on 13th and u?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
priincess:

My broda all I can do is to thank God, my screening date is 13th ... As in ehn. What about you?
Congrats ooooo.....18th. Onadeko no try at all
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Idboyostic:
Barrister....I heard the result came out favourable, I could even see the joy in ur post by changing CLAROO to CLARE.....well, am doing great...Congrats sis!!!
I don turn CLARE ooooo grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by priincess(f): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Claroo:

Congrats to u too dear... Dat man should be probed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
taiwoliu:
hp u wr able to do sumtin abt ur clearance 2day sha?
no i wasn't jawe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by priincess(f): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Claroo:

Call up wil be out by Oct 15/16th in skool

Claroo nothing yet ooO and it is getting late.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by urchbarbie(f): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
AjGentle:

U̶̲̥̅̊ miss me more dear cos yu called my name twice #smilinginswahili# aww haa yu doin dear
lolx! Ure loved ore
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by taiwoliu(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mogenerous:

no i wasn't jawe
well, tym stl dey bt I go advice u do m on tym sha. Ur whtsapp nor deliver either.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by urchbarbie(f): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Idboyostic:
hey dear! Tnx! God favored us here o! Ask Claroo, Princess, Anaskie. They wld tell u it was Gods favor. We were found worthy to scale thru, to God be d glory noni

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hello guys, I need you to advise me on this decision I am about to take.
I expect to see my call up number on monday when the comprehensive list is pasted by my school's DSA. Getting it now means that I can barely influence my posting, that is if it is even possible at all. As a corollary, I surmise I might not get any state in my geo-political zone.
The question now is "What is the implication of not reporting for service this batch and opting for remobilisation next batch?"
It is not that I am balking at the idea of serving in 'sambisa', but I need to be in lagos or anywhere close for something in December.
Please, sadiq, sabiguy and every other established and new members with pertinent responses should attend to this please.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Idboyostic(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Claroo:

I don turn CLARE ooooo grin
make we dey wait for am....make she kan tell us the new meaning to ur name faa....abi she clean the OO replace am with E....as in E-LoRD....Congrats Bro....ur Alma Mater is proud of U
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Salihu00(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
sodiqyinka:
You mean for batch A15?
I am talking about C14
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai2(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
urchbarbie:
tnx dear! Kedu?
chai I don enter am.....let me guess,kedu shud mean how are you right? Well if that is it,am fine,bet you re fine and happy ATM too cos its a double celebration for you........

Its Fweshblacboai
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
urchbarbie:
hey dear! Tnx! God favored us here o! Ask Claroo, Princess, Anaskie. They wld tell u it was Gods favor. We were found worthy to scale thru, to God be d glory noni
You are welcome back, congratulations. So happy for you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Zilye: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
sodiqyinka:
For exemption right?

I think so..it was in the list for those who are exempted
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Iyabetajos(f): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
wordsplay:

They just pasted it, what is ur surname?

AM JUST SEEIN UR MESSAGE DEAR.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mr ebrahyym long time. Don't worry bro. Just hope for the next list
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
priincess:

Thank God I did....... My screening is on 13th and u?
congrats! greater heights...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Idboyostic:
make we dey wait for am....make she kan tell us the new meaning to ur name faa....abi she clean the OO replace am with E....as in E-LoRD....Congrats Bro....ur Alma Mater is proud of U
Thanks Bro...I really appreciate
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Claroo:

congrats boss! so happy for you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
priincess:

Claroo nothing yet ooO and it is getting late.
I fink d error is 4rm skool o. Oda skools av pastd der list
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
AmegoA:
congrats boss! so happy for you.
10nks Baba...I appreciate u sire
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
All cpi will c their call up number latest 2morow b4 noon~STUDENT AFFAIR BSU!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by wordsplay(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Iyabetajos:

AM JUST SEEIN UR MESSAGE DEAR.
Okk! But hope someone checked for you?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
priincess:

Congrats to u too dear... Dat man should be probed
Dat man won't last on dat Seat.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
Hello guys, I need you to advise me on this decision I am about to take.
I expect to see my call up number on monday when the comprehensive list is pasted by my school's DSA. Getting it now means that I can barely influence my posting, that is if it is even possible at all. As a corollary, I surmise I might not get any state in my geo-political zone.
The question now is "What is the implication of not reporting for service this batch and opting for remobilisation next batch?"
It is not that I am balking at the idea of serving in 'sambisa', but I need to be in lagos or anywhere close for something in December.
Please, sadiq, sabiguy and every other established and new members with pertinent responses should attend to this please.
Thanks and God bless.

You could always influence ur redeployment in camp via a well tailored and believable doctor's report with accompanying fee*lol*

If you wanna wait till next year*which I don't advise* don't collect ur callup letter from school, write your callup number somewhere that you can easily access, speak to appropriate personnel in ur school's DSA office to make sure ur name is included on the master list in the next batch (A'15)

My advise for you is simple "try as much as possible to redeploy"
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by cupidora(f): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
All cpi will c their call up number latest 2morow b4 noon~STUDENT AFFAIR BSU!
pls 're u a student of BSU? 'n do you know if the data omission issue has been resolved?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
What are the risks involved in deferring till next year?
I am asking this because I feel my camping experience would really be a farce, especially if I am posted to maybe zaria or akwa ibom. I have an exam for december, and I do not think I would have ample time to redeploy after the camping exercise, to be pragmatic. Moreover, travelling over long distances during that time would be debiltating for me. My priority is the exam really but I have to be assiduous in handling anything 'govt'. I really slacked by registering late, and it is disconcerting at this juncture really. Thank you for your empathy, bro.
navistar:

You could always influence ur redeployment in camp via a well tailored and believable doctor's report with accompanying fee*lol*

If you wanna wait till next year*which I don't advise* don't collect ur callup letter from school, write your callup number somewhere that you can easily access, speak to appropriate personnel in ur school's DSA office to make sure ur name is included on the master list in the next batch (A'15)

My advise for you is simple "try as much as possible to redeploy"

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.