Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,514 members, 7,847,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1391496 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Iyabetajos(f): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=wordsplay post=27202132]
Okk! But hope someone checked for you?[/quote

no ohhhhhh i didnt close early.i will go first thing omoro n check bt did u see my dept in d lit?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
What are the risks involved in deferring till next year?
I am asking this because I feel my camping experience would really be a farce, especially if I am posted to maybe zaria or akwa ibom. I have an exam for december, and I do not think I would have ample time to redeploy after the camping exercise, to be pragmatic. Moreover, travelling over long distances during that time would be debiltating for me. My priority is the exam really but I have to be assiduous in handling anything 'govt'. I really slacked by registering late, and it is disconcerting at this juncture really. Thank you for your empathy, bro.
I won't advise u to defer till next year if u meet up with this batch. No matter the distance just try and be there for the 3weeks. Redeployment should be ur best bet.
The truth is times are changing esp the 'times of nysc'. Once the process was simpler and all undecided but right now the ache it's giving #smh. If u meet up with it plz go and do everything 'humanly' possible to redeploy. 'Cos u never can tell what they (nysc) might incorporate in the next batch
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by urchbarbie(f): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
fweshblacboai2:
chai I don enter am.....let me guess,kedu shud mean how are you right? Well if that is it,am fine,bet you re fine and happy ATM too cos its a double celebration for you........

Its Fweshblacboai
my dear! No be small tin o! I feel free. I was in a state of ............... I give glory to God
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Usherseun(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
plsss,wia is hawdi?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Alright, mate. Let us see how it goes by the end of the month. I am a bit apathetic about the exercise, though I do not want my insouciance to take a negative toll on me. Wish you and everyone the best out of the whole program. Rep OAU cheesy.
dania30:

I won't advise u to defer till next year if u meet up with this batch. No matter the distance just try and be there for the 3weeks. Redeployment should be ur best bet.
The truth is times are changing esp the 'times of nysc'. Once the process was simpler and all undecided but right now the ache it's giving #smh. If u meet up with it plz go and do everything 'humanly' possible to redeploy. 'Cos u never can tell what they (nysc) might incorporate in the next batch
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayomax(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
dania30:

I totally agree with this 100%
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
I am asking this because I feel my camping experience would really be a farce, especially if I am posted to maybe zaria or akwa ibom. I have an exam for december, and I do not think I would have ample time to redeploy after the camping exercise, to be pragmatic. Moreover, travelling over long distances during that time would be debiltating for me. My priority is the exam really but I have to be assiduous in handling anything 'govt'. I really slacked by registering late, and it is disconcerting at this juncture really. Thank you for your empathy, bro.

it's quite a sensitive issue! the only risk associated with deferring that I know of, is not gettn mobilised in the subsequent batch. You could also say, time consumed in wait for another batch is excruciatingly tiresome and that lingering feeling of not doing the right thing at the right time would rear it's ugly head.

As for redeployment! I think the whole process is done within the 3 weeks camping. If at all, you are needed to commute between 2 different regions to finalise your redeployment, u could always fly if you hate lengthy journeys and associated stress that comes with it.

As for being assiduous!! *lol* this is Nigeria, and with the right amount of you know what! You can be very carefree and still meet ur goals.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Discernibly plausible, to be honest. God help me.
Ayomax:
I totally agree with this 100%
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai2(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
urchbarbie:
my dear! No be small tin o! I feel free. I was in a state of ............... I give glory to God
yes ooo.....but somfin occurs to me now while reading your post,plssss endeavour to read PSALM 92 and give thanks to him in your prayer,let your prayer mostly based on thanks and then ask God for whatever you want with faith......

Its Fweshblacboai.......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
Sir I like your use of english.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thanks for the conscientious response, mate. You have been a collosal blessing.
navistar:

it's quite a sensitive issue! the only risk associated with deferring that I know of, is not gettn mobilised in the subsequent batch. You could also say, time consumed in wait for another batch is excruciatingly tiresome and that lingering feeling of not doing the right thing at the right time would rear it's ugly head.

As for redeployment! I think the whole process is done within the 3 weeks camping. If at all, you are needed to commute between 2 different regions to finalise your redeployment, u could always fly if you hate lengthy journeys and associated stress that comes with it.

As for being assiduous!! *lol* this is Nigeria, and with the right amount of you know what! You can be very carefree and still meet ur goals.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
fweshblacboai2:
yes ooo.....but somfin occurs to me now while reading your post,plssss endeavour to read PSALM 92 and give thanks to him in your prayer,let your prayer mostly based on thanks and then ask God for whatever you want with faith......
Its Fweshblacboai.......
I like this
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thanks for the compliment, bro. Good luck to all preparing for the camping exercise already, and to those of us still vacillating between this batch and the next, hope we find an expedient way out. Enjoy your evening, mates.
AmegoA:
Sir I like your use of english.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Usherseun(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
i love the way you put the those words
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
Hello guys, I need you to advise me on this decision I am about to take.
I expect to see my call up number on monday when the comprehensive list is pasted by my school's DSA. Getting it now means that I can barely influence my posting, that is if it is even possible at all. As a corollary, I surmise I might not get any state in my geo-political zone.
The question now is "What is the implication of not reporting for service this batch and opting for remobilisation next batch?"
It is not that I am balking at the idea of serving in 'sambisa', but I need to be in lagos or anywhere close for something in December.
Please, sadiq, sabiguy and every other established and new members with pertinent responses should attend to this please.
Thanks and God bless.

Simple... Just go with this batch and process redeployment when u get to camp! Don't try to cancel ur mobilization cuz it might not be an easy process to get remobilized next batch. Your call up number is programmed for this batch already. It won't work for next batch or any other batch!

Shalom!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by butanep(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
ayusco85:

wow....... pleased to meet u.. so are u a younger granite or older granite? which school u studying ur geology?
I am nt just an older granite but a precambian from the UNIBEN ERA OF AGE 2013...
Hp NYSC has eroded and transported ur call up no to you?
Nice to me you...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gracias.
Usherseun:
i love the way you put the those words
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thank you, bro. Always giving out those terse replies. Have a lovely evening and wish you a propitious service year smiley.
sabiguy:

Simple... Just go with this batch and process redeployment when u get to camp! Don't try to cancel ur mobilization cuz it might not be an easy process to get remobilized next batch. Your call up number is programmed for this batch already. It won't work for next batch or any other batch!

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
sirRiddy:

Thanks for the conscientious response, mate. You have been a collosal blessing.

More than welcome dude
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
Thank you, bro. Always giving out those terse replies. Have a lovely evening and wish you a propitious service year smiley.

If you don't mind! What was ur discipline in school? I love how you string words together..am a fan! A couple of words made me rack my brain 4 a minute. *lol*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Patrick Obiahawhatever in the house cheesy chai

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Computer science...why do you ask, please?
navistar:

If you don't mind! What was ur discipline in school?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
Computer science...why do you ask, please?

I recasted my last post, explained "why" I asked there. Your written word is amazing..the way you play wiv vocabulary is comparable to the great Wole Soyinka or chimamanda adiche
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by chrisantus25(f): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
M getting tired y wuld unilorin refuse 2 paste d list na wa ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by oyeludef(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chai.. All dis grammer dis ppl are sharing . Dre is ...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by lilylurv(f): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ever since I've been following this thread...no one has ever mentione studying my course sha undecided

Na war oh.....chai!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
chrisantus25:
M getting tired y wuld unilorin refuse 2 paste d list na wa ooo

Errr tot some people said they pasted 2day!..not sure thou. Cc wordsplay and hawdi
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by butanep(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
sabiguy:

Shalom!
don't make the mistake of trying to postponed your service. It has worked for some people I know but was not that easy...but it's possible.
What I will advise you is to relax and wait for ur call up no and when you get to camp, you simply remobilized to a state of ur choice. It will be alittle easier if you ve a medical report...if you can get a medical report, it will make the remobilization easier...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
lilylurv:
Ever since I've been following this thread...no one has ever mentione studying my course sha undecided

Na war oh.....chai!

What did u study
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lol...you are funny. Thanks bro. I hope I do not sound so stilted. Thanks for your nice remarks, grateful really.
navistar:

I recasted my last post, explained "why" I asked there. You written word is amazing..the way you play wiv vocabulary is comparable to the great Wole Soyinka or chimamanda adiche
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
sirRiddy:

I weak as I dey read ur msg,guy u own pass Patrick obiahagbon. Weldone man
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AjGentle(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Evening friends
Aww aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz doin 2nyt

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.