Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1384451 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Tnot(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
manneger2:
ok i thought dey said u can only do it thru call up numba

Don't thought, you are correct. Only Call up number can be used.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
Akerry: following Cutekemitola and Nabsprada's diaries *in Horlawoomey's voice*bumper to bumper
shockedshocked aproko alert! Lol...tanks dear,I pray I push it through cos it seems Wumi is rite afta all,I'm a truantembarassed

Evening house

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
nabsprada: shockedshocked aproko alert! Lol...tanks dear,I pray I push it through cos it seems Wumi is rite afta all,I'm a truantembarassed

Evening house
lol akerry following our diaries,very nice...m also following ur diary nabs...I hope to update it wella
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
My melucynk wassup wif u,how z ur day going? guess ur a xtian nd if so hw was service?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cutekemitola: lol akerry following our diaries,very nice...m also following ur diary nabs...I hope to update it wella
smiley,following urs too swiddy,tanks 4 tagging me...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by TheDarling(f): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yoghurt

mrPero:
Alright try dis one :

I can be smooth and creamy .Or I can be cool and dreamy.
Whatever suits your taste. But one thing to remember I'm made with bacterial waste. Some like me in a cup, Some frozen on a stick.Some eat me with a spoon, And some just like to lick. Some like me with their breakfast, Some as a tasty treat.
But as I said before I'm made with bacterial waste you eat.
What am I? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Evening House....

mrPero.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
orekelewa9:

na wa. the person who is supposed to help with mine said I should tell him when I get my call up number. mentioned the issue of jamb reg number and he still said it's the call up number he will be needing.
You shldnt get d wrong understanding. If ur able to get ur call up number b4 10/11th then ur gud to go. If its after that date hen...ur on a long thing. I guess level pass level sha.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
bimofalad:

U think or u knw so?
I know so sir. I triple know so sef grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tnot:

Don't thought, you are correct. Only Call up number can be used.
You are wrong sir. Not only call up number because no b nysc dey do d postings ds tym. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
sodiqyinka: I never said you cant work postings with ur call up number again. You still can if you get it before lets say 10th day of next month. But, the info i passed was that you can make use of ur jamb registration/email add/matric to influence postings this time instead of waiting for the call up number. I guess levels pass levels. I can say it once again that if you didnt get ur call up number 10th or 11th of October, dnt bother paying anyone cos IT WONT WORK again. Mark my words. Explain to the person what i just explained and back it up with the claim that the information came from the Deputy Director, Corp Mobilization Unit, NYSC HQ, Abuja cos dats where i got it from. Ask any other question and imma tell u d way it is. If you do not pay d 4k, you may/may not get d call up number. Even if u did get it, it wont be on time to runs your posting. Its better you make do wit ur jamb reg numbrr or forgt abt working the posting. Except u hv an extra oga at d top sha. #my7kobo

Cc navistar, orekelewa9 and everyone who misundetstood this.
u right die boss!!!!......na dsame thing wey my guy for students affairs tell me b dat.....fear dey grip me ooo cos dat iyana ipaja must sure ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
manneger2:
ok i thought dey said u can only do it thru call up numba
Call up number will work if u get it on tym(if u pay, u shld). If not make use of ur jamb reg no, email address you registered wt + matric number. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
niceeric:
u right die boss!!!!......na dsame thing wey my guy for students affairs tell me b dat.....fear dey grip me ooo cos dat iyana ipaja must sure ooo
grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
sodiqyinka: I never said you cant work postings with ur call up number again. You still can if you get it before lets say 10th day of next month. But, the info i passed was that you can make use of ur jamb registration/email add/matric to influence postings this time instead of waiting for the call up number. I guess levels pass levels. I can say it once again that if you didnt get ur call up number 10th or 11th of October, dnt bother paying anyone cos IT WONT WORK again. Mark my words. Explain to the person what i just explained and back it up with the claim that the information came from the Deputy Director, Corp Mobilization Unit, NYSC HQ, Abuja cos dats where i got it from. Ask any other question and imma tell u d way it is. If you do not pay d 4k, you may/may not get d call up number. Even if u did get it, it wont be on time to runs your posting. Its better you make do wit ur jamb reg numbrr or forgt abt working the posting. Except u hv an extra oga at d top sha. #my7kobo

Cc navistar, orekelewa9 and everyone who misundetstood this.
your 7kobo make brain

Taiye4christ,trendiitee,Noordean,Akerry,ermmmm,my loves,aw una dey o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by TheDarling(f): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Unijos here.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
orekelewa9: pls am seriously contemplating Enugu cos I don't wanna find myself in any northern arena. anybody who can give me genuine info on that place pls.
Chai! Chai!!
Please my frinds we should act/speak as graduates/literates naa.
i decided t tlk on dis now, since i joind dis thread i saw it neither 4 d 1st tym nor d 2nd, som f my frnds here rejectin north openly, wenever i read such posts its really hurt. while here @ ma side rejected so many suggestns 4rm lay men dat urged me t do anytyn possbl not t go south, but .......anyway freedm f xpression s 4 ol *smiles* but pls lets respcct each oxer guys, & SAY NO TO ETHNICITY/REGIONALISM
but am srry if am misundrstd

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AptechWorld: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Friends,

Information and Communication Technology (I.C.T) is ushering in a new Economic
Order. It has become a necessity and the earlier you position yourself
by gathering the needed skills-set the better.

The days when some selected disciplines were considered the
gold standard are done for good. No matter your profession, harnessing the gains
of Information Technology Infrastructure for organizational
profitability is the relevant subject in boardrooms across the globe.

You must have heard of the new guys at the Board Room...The C.T.O(Chief Technology Officers)! Soon they will be chairing the Board because they are increasingly becoming indispensable.

Aptech is training and raising a generation of I.T professionals that will set the pace and engineer the future.

Ben

Work: +234 817 212 2383
Mobile: +234 803 796 6539
Email: bernard.isidore@stplglobal.com
Address: 57A, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
“It is by meeting the Noble standards you have set for yourself that self is enhanced”

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
nabsprada: your 7kobo make brain

dear....i jst dey ni o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
ebrahyym:
Chai! Chai!!
i decided t tlk on dis now, since i joind dis thread i saw it neither 4 d 1st tym nor d 2nd, som f my frnds here rejectin north openly, wenever i read such posts its really hurt. while here @ ma side rejected so many suggestns 4rm lay men dat urged me t do anytyn possbl not t go south, but .......anyway freedm f xpression s 4 ol *smiles* but pls lets respcct each oxer guys, & SAY NO TO ETHNICITY/REGIONALISM

u ain't serious. I repeat I don't want to b found near d north. call it whatever u wish I don't care. I don't want to live in fear not when my own state is very peaceful. I reject the north openly again
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
orekelewa9:

u ain't serious. I repeat I don't want to b found near d north. call it whatever u wish I don't care. I don't want to live in fear not when my own state is very peaceful. I reject the north openly again
Lool. Depends on what part of north dem post u sha o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
nabsprada: your 7kobo make brain

Bestie darlin, I'm doing fine and you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
orekelewa9:

yep i ain't serious, tnk u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by amii131(f): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Greetings evryone i just followed up the link would probably be going batch c or A,would wana knw how's it working to abj or lagos .I mean based on deployment
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abeg where is taiye4christ? Hope ur gud bro?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Noordean, wassap now. How far d senate stuff?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
sodiqyinka: Abeg where is taiye4christ? Hope ur gud bro?
he's fine... He'll b here soon.. Oga town crier,,wetin dey sup

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
ebrahyym:
Chai! Chai!!
bro I understand where you're going. Nobody is rejecting the north because northerners are bad or something, it's strictly because of the security situation. I had always wanted to serve in the north coz I've had wonderful tales of the good old northern Nigeria, however I expect you to also understand why it's now a suicidal thought or wish. When the security situation is fixed, people won't wanna influence postings. Also many southerners have lost friends, relatives, colleagues in the north so do not expect them not to feel bad. As many as would want to influence their postings, a whole lot of people would still be posted to the north.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by nosky4(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
TheDarling: Unijos here.
great jossite
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
NnamdiN: bro I understand where you're going. Nobody is rejecting the north because northerners are bad or something, it's strictly because of the security situation. I had always wanted to serve in the north coz I've had wonderful tales of the good old northern Nigeria, however I expect you to also understand why it's now a suicidal thought or wish. When the security situation is fixed, people won't wanna influence postings. Also many southerners have lost friends, relatives, colleagues in the north so do not expect them not to feel bad. As many as would want to influence their postings, a whole lot of people would still be posted to the north.
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by amii131(f): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
please i seeked for advice from good nairalanders on serving in abj nd lagos urgent info about serving in any of these 2 states, please i nid ur urgent reply to enable me choose wisely.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
trendiitee: Bestie darlin, I'm doing fine and you.
same same swiddy

noordean: dear....i jst dey ni o
lol,na so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.