Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622810 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by faamo419: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
What a pity... Nysc why u do this pple like this now.. Dem know enjoy has we enjoy camp chaii what a pity.. Nysc batch b# stream1 lagos.. God is ur straight stream 2# pple..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Stream 2 people I really feel ur pain mehn.....hmmmm no camping? Gosh.....just know there's a purpose for everything...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie: this stream2 movie izz just a load of crap! Anyways who get surebets for today and †ђξ weekend? Sokarsenal, lorddaywalker? Anyone?
let me go tru d betting xperts site n get bak 2 u joor
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
marvie234: Wats Sort code?
N r we supposed 2 come wit our clothes n other tinz or are we to come empty handed? N we will still be allowed to go home n pick our tinz?
. Sort code is a Nine (9) digit or 8 digit (depending on if the 0 In front is not used) number 'partly unique' to a bank branch used for easy inter bank transfers........just go to any branch of the bank you have an account, tell the customer care the branch you opened your account and the sort code would be given to you, it is that simple.......anyways to make it easier for you.....technically bank sort code nine digit number is divided into 3 parts......the first 3 numbers to the bank.....for example everybody with Access bank must have a sort code beginning with 044, first bank---011, etc.....the next digit is for the state code or region.....so for instance, if my account I opened an access bank account in lagos my sort code would be 0441 (ie 044-1)..access bank lagos.......the next 5 digits are your bank branch in the state/region...unique to your bank branch

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
saheed63:

thank you bro. you just spoke my mind
. Saheed63 you were posted to kano abi .......FUTMinna Alumni If I'm correct?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ojestas: Na wa o. When asked to share camp experience. what would you people say? Thank God it isn't postponed afterall, anyway. . #CountingDown. ----\.6days!
. Hahaha...........Ojestas my 'quiet' man......I know when you are asked to share camp experience ud talk abt the hausa guys singing 'doroputi' and u hiding from drills in fear most of the time.......lol..........I wanted to go and SUFFER in camp, I really wanted to be forced out of my comfort zone for 3 weeks..........but when you analyze this NYSC decision as against the three weeks camp....THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THiS DECISION ISN'T THE BEST ON THE LONG RUN'.....U would struggle to convince that the 3 weeks camping is better
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
newguy1: About d sort code, do anyone know of the banks do change it cus i got ma like 2year ago n im kind of wonderin if it might hav or not been change.
. I'm positive it NEVER changes......except the branch you opened the account no longer exists or the bank has merged with another bank as in the case of intercontinental bank/access bank, etc
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
@everyone TECHNOLOGY has made it easy to get your sort code online.........just search your bank name alongside the word sort codes on google or bing and you would get the sort code of all the branches on your banks website.....that easy.....remember its a 9-digit number or 8 digits if your bank decides to remove the first zero (0)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Hahaha...........Ojestas my 'quiet' man......I know when you are asked to share camp experience ud talk abt the hausa guys singing 'doroputi' and u hiding from drills in fear most of the time.......lol..........I wanted to go and SUFFER in camp, I really wanted to be forced out of my comfort zone for 3 weeks..........but when you analyze this NYSC decision as against the three weeks camp....THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THiS DECISION ISN'T THE BEST ON THE LONG RUN'.....U would struggle to convince that the 3 weeks camping is better

You would need to experience the 3 weeks first.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by newguy1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . I'm positive it NEVER changes......except the branch you opened the account no longer exists or the bank has merged with another bank as in the case of intercontinental bank/access bank, etc
no im using uba,tanx a million
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls let's not make issue out of nothing, let no body come here and start making people feel bad about the issue of stream 2 not camping. Becos the truth is there's nothing so spectacular about the 3weeks camping, what is most important in this NYSC issue is the discharge certificate. Am not saying what the management of NYSC has done is d best but people shouldn't come here and be making it look as if NYSC without camping makes u inferior.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nonnypikaso(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji: Pls let's not make issue out of nothing, let no body come here and start making people feel bad about the issue of stream 2 not camping. Becos the truth is there's nothing so spectacular about the 3weeks camping, what is most important in this NYSC issue is the discharge certificate. Am not saying what the management of NYSC has done is d best but people shouldn't come here and be making it look as if NYSC without camping makes u inferior.
. Gbam Case Closed...!!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
ngozionefeli: I don't get u, r u sayin avin knowledge of d place is thru 3wks inside camp U r vry funi. Its ur 11mnth stay my guy nt 3wks

3wks camping will help us undastand wat we r goin to meet n its a way of integration. The campin helps us to get acquinted wit one anoda. Hw i wan take trust my 'copper-mate' frm oda zones wit my already biased mindset about dem.

I no some pple dnt like d 3wks campin because of wat oda pple told dem. Why nt go n c 4 urself rather dan base ur judgement on hearsay.

Hw i wan take tell nysc experience witout mentionin my camp experience.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
emenik08: NYSC sorry for u guys. nysc witout camping is total nonsense. hw we go take live in a place for 1yr wit limitd knowledge of d pple of d land. so dia idea of natural integration is nw defeatd n 2morow dey wil want to preach unity among d tribes. unity only comes when pple come,stay n wrk together. SO SORRY FOR 9JA
. And u think you would know everything or enough knowledge of things about a BIG STATE in less than 4 hours talk in camp..., I wonder the kind of difference that talk would make in a Nigerian state like say Rivers state where there are many different ethnic groups and people........moreover with all due respect ur point is somewhat invalid because apart from the Lagos and Osun corpers (who are in the minority in stream 2), the other corps members in the 7 states would redeploy automatically, so how can orientation he given on a state that is not yet known?.............if you want to integrate when u get to ur PPA u would integrate easily if you are willing SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
ngozionefeli: u will still use ur tins durin cds, if its provision u can still eat dem shuooo..

U go help me wear my shots? Abi u go help me meet all d pple am suppose to meet. U no weda na 4 camp i go find my missin rib? Jokes apart scrappin dis 3wks campin as far as am concernd has spoilt 70% of nysc fun.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji: Pls let's not make issue out of nothing, let no body come here and start making people feel bad about the issue of stream 2 not camping. Becos the truth is there's nothing so spectacular about the 3weeks camping, what is most important in this NYSC issue is the discharge certificate. Am not saying what the management of NYSC has done is d best but people shouldn't come here and be making it look as if NYSC without camping makes u inferior.
sure..was bou sayin dz..Evry disappointmnt is a blessing in disguise, and as far as im concerned, no1 can mak me feel inferior save i want to feel dat way...Wats so special bou d camping nyweiz?? drilling? queueing for food? sleepin in a dorm? fun at mami? or wat?! wen at d end of it all, i myt not get a favourable PPA. i still av 11months wc i can live to d fullest..so y worry ontop nothing?! #Peace#
btw, i gotta pack few clothes n toileterries for ma 2days journey to Niger camp...Catch ya later

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sowl:
May GOD bless u my sista,abeg future festus keyamo and femi falana (SAN)... Make ona no use ona dancehall spoil our R&B abeg,dont sign petition we luv dis as it is.
. I wanted to camp for 3 weeks and have fun as I SuFFER......but yet I wonder why someone in his RIGHT ANALYTICAL MIND would not see that this decision is better than any camping in the long run......it is this same people who would accuse NYSC of poor shittt toilets and mat-like foams when they get there......ya I know some people wants to make 'friends' though

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . And u think you would know everything or enough knowledge of things about a BIG STATE in less than 4 hours talk in camp..., I wonder the kind of difference that talk would make in a Nigerian state like say Rivers state where there are many different ethnic groups and people........moreover with all due respect ur point is somewhat invalid because apart from the Lagos and Osun corpers (who are in the minority in stream 2), the other corps members in the 7 states would redeploy automatically, so how can orientation he given on a state that is not yet known?.............if you want to integrate when u get to ur PPA u would integrate easily if you are willing SIMPLE
At least i get to meet pple dat i may neva have d opportunity of meetin. U r quite correct dat one can socialize durin cds or in our respective PPAs bt bros think am all these socializin no reach camp own. I go miss mammy fun; stayin in d same hostel wit pple frm different universities, areas; platoon fun etc. Abeg afta dis wetin remain for nysc apart frm to manage my #19,800+state alawee.
Bt let me ask, what do they teach in those 'four hour' lectures?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
emenik08:

U go help me wear my shots? Abi u go help me meet all d pple am suppose to meet. U no weda na 4 camp i go find my missin rib? Jokes apart scrappin dis 3wks campin as far as am concernd has spoilt 70% of nysc fun.
lol. guy chill... everyone has a right to his/her own opinion... as for me, I go wear my shorts play ball enough! and as for your missing rib, who knows whether she'll be posted to the same ppa as you?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
dannyabba: Whilst letting the shock sink in, I was just wondering if we'll still get our 2,500 like the Stream 1 guys. Random thought... :p
. Funny dude.....all these pandemonium and you think about 2500 naira....hahaha....you just made my day........well if the law is followed yes, its for bicycle and transport allowance, we would be paying transport to camp whether we stay in camp or not........I think it would be paid to the account we submit along with the arears allawee

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . I wanted to camp for 3 weeks and have fun as I SuFFER......but yet I wonder why someone in his RIGHT ANALYTICAL MIND would not see that this decision is better than any camping in the long run......it is this same people who would accuse NYSC of poor shittt toilets and mat-like foams when they get there......ya I know some people wants to make 'friends' though
some1 sent d link to me askin me to signin in, i tell am say d decision dey sweet ma belle doe it hurts a little..buh i no fit go contact infections(EVD isnt ma portion)...moreso, is it stated dt we ll be deprived of other priviledges just bcuz we didnt camp?? Abeg mak dem leave petition..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie: this stream2 movie izz just a load of crap! Anyways who get surebets for today and †ђξ weekend? Sokarsenal, lorddaywalker? Anyone?
. Guy................I dey vex for that side.....after correctly predicting 7 english championship scores as hard as they are......na my own team arsenal come cast me and na the first time ever I am trusting on Arsenal with my cash
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Samguine:

Abeg tell them. Who wan suffer? Of course nobody bt there are sometins that r worth sufferin for. Camp experience is one of them. Even b4 i got admission, i had been lookin forward to this day n somebdy is telling me dat nysc made d right decision by scrappin 3wks campin.

Camp is d only place apart frm football centres dat u can see a nearly united nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
heemah:
some1 sent d link to me askin me to signin in, i tell am say d decision dey sweet ma belle doe it hurts a little..buh i no fit go contact infections(EVD isnt ma portion)...moreso, is it stated dt we ll be deprived of other priviledges just bcuz we didnt camp?? Abeg mak dem leave petition..

Abeg post d link i wan petition. If na ebola dey fear u no worry u no go catch ebola for camp.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
News update about NYSC stream ii batch B. The Stream II State Coordinators had a meeting with the
Director General Brig. Gen. J. B. Olawumi yesterday 18th
August, 2014 at the NYSC National Directorate Headquarters,
Abuja.
At the end of the meeting which lasted for about 2 hours and
ended at about 5:58 PM, management was able to reach a
consensus that >>
There will be no conventional camp for Stream II Corps
Members ie (No Lectures, Drills, Parade, etc) only registration
which should not exceed 2days at most and they leave the
camp. They will come back in 2weeks for their posting letter.
This is very to curb all chances of prospective corps members
contacting the deadly Ebola Virus while trying to serve their
father land.
Relocation forms will also be filled alongside registration for
those interested & successful Corps members gets their
relocation letters immediately & report to the State of
relocation in 2weeks.
Corps Members will open accounts as usual & receive all
their allowances ie bicycle, transport & 1st monthly allowance
usually given on camp.
The Stream II date starts Sept 1st and ends Sept 8th (8days
only). So Stream II NYSC staff & other camp officials are
spending just 8days on camp.
NOTE: If a Corps member registers and is issued kits & gets
all allowances, he/she leaves the camp till 2wks time to
collect posting letter.
So in a nutshell no Orientation Course for Stream II Corps
members.
Once fine-tuning is completed, updates will be posted on our
website before the week runs out. The DG NYSC will grant
some press interview on the matter soonest.
Above is the summary of the update on Stream II.
You will be informed of other developments on it
subsequently.
From a reliable inside NYSC source!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ngozionefeli: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
JoseRaji:
lol. guy chill... everyone has a right to his/her own opinion... as for me, I go wear my shorts play ball enough! and as for your missing rib, who knows whether she'll be posted to the same ppa as you?
help me tell m ooo, camp ko camp ni, ppa tins jare

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Samguine:

. Long time bro.........missed ur updates..... I don't know about anybody but I don't stress myself over things I can't influence personally, and things like this camping doesn't move me that much.......but don't take my word on the fun part seriously......I'm A WEIRD PERSON........i mean I chose to attend my grandfather's wedding ahead of my own convocation.......lol

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
JoseRaji:

I no dey vex oo bt i no dey like wen pple dey pretend lyk somtin no dey pain dem. The major tin dat 95% of d pple i v seen luk 4wrd to is d campin. It is only wen we leave our comfort zone dat we will really no wat we r wired for. Most pple discover dia talent durin periods lyk dis bt due to biasd mindset or our basin judgement on wat my broda or my frnd or my sister told me one will be jubilatin dat he/she won't be goin for d '3wks hell fire'. Its quite funny

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
newguy1:
no im using uba,tanx a million
. But go to any branch of your bank to CONFIRM...confirmation is important......for example a year ago Access bank sort code used to start with 044.......now it starts with just 44......removing the 0
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ojestas: The DG himself, Brig. J.B. Olawumi just left here.(Black Gold Camp, kaduna) ..He gave us a gift.
He came to our camp last week wednesday.He'll be visiting all camps in all the states before the end of camp.He gave us 2cows.I think he gave money too to man-o-war or so.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Funny dude.....all these pandemonium and you think about 2500 naira....hahaha....you just made my day........well if the law is followed yes, its for bicycle and transport allowance, we would be paying transport to camp whether we stay in camp or not........I think it would be paid to the account we submit along with the arears allawee
Guy I no gree ooo they have to pay that money right there in the course of registration. The Acc details is to pay our subsequent monthly whatever they want to pay but that transport/bicycles allowee has to be paid in the camp otherwise the thing we cooked that set the house ablaze na there we go talk am. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.