Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (618889 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
I totally understand how prixxy7 feels she's angry and sad a lot of us feel that way including me but we all have our ways of reacting to different situations.. The decision has been made and there's nothing we can do about it. Please let us rant and complain all we want, If u no wan see am close your eye pass the post abeg and move on to other things.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
I swear down, "some" people here aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ thoughtless and loudmouthed! Retards!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
tnuola: I totally understand how prixxy7 feels she's angry and sad a lot of us feel that way including me but we all have our ways of reacting to different situations.. The decision has been made and there's nothing we can do about it. Please let us rant and complain all we want, If u no wan see am close your eye pass the post abeg and move on to other things.
serxly its unbecoming of peeps to see demselves like D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ know all and feel nutin wen in actual fact D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r dieing slowly inside.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Bro you of all people should know better....you can't force people to understand your point of view when they are biased towards something even if you have all the evidence and facts supporting your claims......... someone OBVIOUSLY restricted at home wants to have fun in camp....let them be.........for some other people like me if I want 'fun' for 3 weeks i'd simple take my box and go spend time with my friends in UnILAG or UNN or UniUYo and club as I like..... other people are practically LOCKED AT HOME and some are still camping in the states their parents LIVE....so apart from the 3 weeks camp its RESTRICTION all the way ...PITY THeM , DON'T CONVINCE THEm....................
MAke of This What You Will

Seriously am not cool with this ur comment at all truth be told, at bold, this people u are making reference do dey sku in their fathers compound? What kind of restriction are u talking about are u saying the over three months they spent in sku for each semester is not enough to do whatever they want to do! Pls I will like u to be logical about ur comments, don't forget every body is not u. Let's encourage one another

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ojestas: Get me right! i don't like being misquoted. I am not Saying its heavenly and i am not saying it is not. What looks like a bad or bitter experience to me might feel good to you. Not everybody here is complaining. i love the experience. either you enjoy camping or not; i tell u, its not an experience worth missing. Despite all my complaints, i am still in camp and alive and in 6 days , m coming out with a handful of story and experience .
. And I know you are easily defensive......I'm sorry.........reli sorry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ngozionefeli: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
prixxy7: I swear down, "some" people here aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ thoughtless and loudmouthed! Retards!
calm down nw, evry disapointmnt is a blessing in disguise oo, u can still v fun dat 2days of registratn...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji: Pls let's encourages ourselves on this subject matter it's not a palatable one. A lot of people crave for this camp of a thing and now their hopes seems to have been dash though i still believe some reasonable review will still take place concerning this non camping of a thing. We are different beings with different mind capacities, let's not assume every body is like us. For me I careless, I have had real camp experience (paramilitary training) for three months where will do rigorous man o war drills, parade, lectures, mammi experience and all sort and I know it's not palatable as well that's why am not bordered but for others we need to reason with them and encourage them

Reasonable. Thumbs up
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji:
Seriously am not cool with this ur comment at all truth be told, at bold, this people u are making reference do dey sku in their fathers compound? What kind of restriction are u talking about are u saying the over three months they spent in sku for each semester is not enough to do whatever they want to do! Pls I will like u to be logical about ur comments, don't forget every body is not u. Let's encourage one another

Likeeee..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
cutiepie01: kk.Its definitely because of our population,we were told we're the first ppl he's giving 2 cows to.We're 4003 in number.
wow! U r many there o. . we are above 2000 here.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
prixxy7: serxly its unbecoming of peeps to see demselves like D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ know all and feel nutin wen in actual fact D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r dieing slowly inside.

My dear.. Ex it jare.. Ignore anyone that needs to be ignored
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
tnuola:

A million and one likes....
thanks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GoldenHrt2k14(f): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
prixxy7: like I said and wil still say, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! Its ur choice to have fun out of d activities in camp. And if U̶̲̥̅̊ dont like it rest. If EDO state camp a'int good, dat doesnt mean oda camps ar not good ok?! And yes, I in particular want to stand ƒø̲̣̣я̅ dat 5hrs and listen to d "boring" lecture, and I want to partake in dat drill and parade and sleep on d 3 inches mattress and queue up ƒø̲̣̣я̅ food. At least dea ȋ̝̊̅§ a STORY to tell! Some people in camp have FUN while doin dis tins bro! So speak ƒø̲̣̣я̅ urself.

My dear I feel u, but u just hav to calm down ok.... In as much as most of us wanted to go to camp like dat but as the case may b we can't.... Just c it in a positive side dear, and find little happiness in the situation. I know the whole stuff is frustrating but...... Wat can we do? Last nyt I couldn't sleep it was as if the world was against me, even dis morning I was so frustrated dat at my age it was as if I was having HBP. I was thinking of accomodation, transportatn nd all d challenges, since I hav no place to stay in lag... Mehn I just had to do yoga nd meditate on d positivity. At least u r lucky, u stay in lag nd familiar wit d environment, so my dear just chill... U will b fyn... Nd u wil mak more g8t frnds...
Make I go prepare on how to travel twice (registration nd deployment)..... God dey.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
prixxy7: @ bolded, lmao! You funi die I swear! Dont even have words ƒø̲̣̣я̅ you. U̶̲̥̅̊ know you always tink you ar right and you always have a way wit words. Bt you know wah? A̶̲̥̅♏ not gon exchange words wit you cos I believe dat ȋ̝̊̅§ your highest level of tinkn.
. COOL CASE closed.........if you didn't tell me your derogatory opinion about my OPINION I would NEVER have quoted you.....now you see who was wrong............and the bolded was a SUGGESTION, I'm sure you would have known that if you read my post without ANGER......I'm really really sorry if NYSC DG and EBola spoilt you plans about camping. ..really sorry.....accept my condolonces......BUT LIFE ISN'T a a bed of roses or rather LIFE ISN'T SOME SHARWAMA stand you get as much shawarma as you want if you have the money.....In Life you propose and many forces oppose.....deal with it......anyways I'm really sorry though

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
tnuola:

My dear.. Ex it jare.. Ignore anyone that needs to be ignored
yes seriously. Tanx.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
prixxy7: I swear down, "some" people here aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ thoughtless and loudmouthed! Retards!

Babe calm down! It hasnt come to this. I know you are hurt, and thatx the same way everyone in stream2 feels. Those acting like they dont give a damn about the camp been cancelled are only fronting and trying not to feel bad and console themselves, if they really didnt care, would they have been following these thread for months now? Exchanging numbers? Making friends, discussing even deep in the night. We all feel bad and cheated, but itz all for the best. Atleast we would get our kits, get our allowance, and so on... Instead of crying over spilt milk, start praying for good posting to a favourable PPA. Trust me working in a good place for 11 months is better than all the fun u 'assume' u could get in 3 weeks! Letz be matured, havent seen you insult anyone here before, but calling people retards coz of this stuff is disappointing......

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . COOL CASE closed.........if you didn't tell me your derogatory opinion about my OPINION I would NEVER have quoted you.....now you see who was wrong............and the bolded was a SUGGESTION, I'm sure you would have known that if you read my post without ANGER......I'm really really sorry if NYSC DG and EBola spoilt you plans about camping. ..really sorry.....accept my condolonces......BUT LIFE ISN'T a a bed of roses or rather LIFE ISN'T SOME SHARWAMA stand you get as much shawarma as you want if you have the money.....In Life you propose and many forces oppose.....deal with it......anyways I'm really sorry though
pls save it ok. Save ur words and save d energy you use in typing to quote me. Tanx.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji:
Can I call ur attention to something, pls at bold, so for that two weeks where we will be, are they saying we will travel home and come back again for the deployment letters to various PPA? Obviously NYSC is a joker, they are confused and am sure as the time they were holding this meeting they must be hungry to have unanimously agreed on this conclusive conclusion except if it's still a tentative decision.
. Wait for the official statement before you INSULT people.....very important.....very very.......he said it was from a source
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mannylex:

Babe calm down! It hasnt come to this. I know you are hurt, and thatx the same way everyone in stream2 feels. Those acting like they dont give a damn about the camp been cancelled are only fronting and trying not to feel bad and console themselves, if they really didnt care, would they have been following these thread for months now? Exchanging numbers? Making friends, discussing even deep in the night. We all feel bad and cheated, but itz all for the best. Atleast we would get our kits, get our allowance, and so on... Instead of crying over spilt milk, start praying for good posting to a favourable PPA. Trust me working in a good place for 11 months is better than all the fun u 'assume' u could get in 3 weeks! Letz be matured, havent seen you insult anyone here before, but calling people retards coz of this stuff is disappointing......

tanx. If my words doesnt concern you, U̶̲̥̅̊ shuld plainly pass it. e
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ojestas: wow! U r many there o. . we are above 2000 here.
yes o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
GoldenHrt2k14:

My dear I feel u, but u just hav to calm down ok.... In as much as most of us wanted to go to camp like dat but as the case may b we can't.... Just c it in a positive side dear, and find little happiness in the situation. I know the whole stuff is frustrating but...... Wat can we do? Last nyt I couldn't sleep it was as if the world was against me, even dis morning I was so frustrated dat at my age it was as if I was having HBP. I was thinking of accomodation, transportatn nd all d challenges, since I hav no place to stay in lag... Mehn I just had to do yoga nd meditate on d positivity. At least u r lucky, u stay in lag nd familiar wit d environment, so my dear just chill... U will b fyn... Nd u wil mak more g8t frnds...
Make I go prepare on how to travel twice (registration nd deployment)..... God dey.
tanx a lot my dear. Its alryt. A̶̲̥̅♏ very calm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
prixxy7: tanx. If my words doesnt concern you, U̶̲̥̅̊ shuld plainly pass it. e

I see. undecided

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Wait for the official statement before you INSULT people.....very important.....very very.......he said it was from a source
Oga there's no smoke with out fire. Meeting ended 5pm and later in the evening there was an update confirming virtually everything the source said and u are here saying what! Is it not enough confusion for NYSC management to have agreed on such decision.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji: ATTENTION: I strongly believe that what we have on NYSC website is still a tentative decision, the reason is this pls I want us to look at it critically and objectively.
From what seems to be a report from the meeting held by the management they said we will all do registration and come back two weeks later to collect our letter of deployment to our various PPAs.

EMPHASIS: Now my emphasis is on the bold, are they saying we will come, register and travel back home to come back for letter of deployment to PPAs? So what happen to those people that do not have relatives in the town where the camp is situated what becomes of them. So I strongly feels there's still going to be logical reviews in this issues my thought though.
. I'm not saying I believe the report about the meeting given by the 'source'........but It seems from it and the NYSC report It means report to the state of deployment or REdeployment as the case may be.....then you do the necessary clearance in the NYSC state secretariat in the state you REdeployed to like clearance for state alawee et all....go to you house and come back two weeks to know your PPA.......if that is what they then that is how it would have been if we had camped and ReDeployed.....even stream 2 people wouldn't stay in their state of deloyment doing nothing....the would take a norm 2 or 3 weeks break after camp...that is how it has always been...and most people spend that time travelling back to get all their other things they didn't take to camp

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji:
Guy I no gree ooo they have to pay that money right there in the course of registration. The Acc details is to pay our subsequent monthly whatever they want to pay but that transport/bicycles allowee has to be paid in the camp otherwise the thing we cooked that set the house ablaze na there we go talk am. Lol
badt guy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nonnypikaso(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mannylex:

. For sure I have no fear .....u r rilly a man bro.....Nice words ....u wia rilly saying my mind....but finally NYSC DG I pressume didn't make dis decision on his own shaa...so pple pls let's just forget about ranting and every heartache we v suffered since ysterday due to dis Unfortunate bad news of no camping.......I was rilly looking forward to meeting many pple I chat with hia .....but for sure if Good made us not to Camp I believe dia is a reason for dat.......#Cant wait to wear my Kahki lols ......

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
tnuola:

Quite funny that your definition of fun is hanging out and clubbing... Eishh..
. Look closely lady/bro.......I am always careful with my words , very careful......I typed 'fun'........which means not FUN per say, I trust you know the use of the punctuation mark there and to most people 'fun' is hanging out and clubbing.......wait isn't it what the camp is all about.....hanging out, making new friends you 'would never have met' and clubbing (drinking at mammy)............and YES clubbing and hanging out is fun....a quick look at your dictionary tells you that FUN is 'a thing that gives you pleasure and happiness'..........and NO.......hanging out and clubbing isn't what makes me 20% happy....hence the ' ' in the word...................................Now if you don't understand this I give up
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by stalit4ril(f): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
tnuola: I totally understand how prixxy7 feels she's angry and sad a lot of us feel that way including me but we all have our ways of reacting to different situations.. The decision has been made and there's nothing we can do about it. Please let us rant and complain all we want, If u no wan see am close your eye pass the post abeg and move on to other things.
Babe this what they call OPPRESSION OF THE MINORITY.because they knew that stream2 otondos are few hence they took that decision,Ebola is not a damn excuse they are depriving us of our right.I guess they won't return money that ve been allocated 2stream otondos 4 d period of dat 2wks.Plz i just can't afford 2miss this orientation camp they should plz reverse their decision

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
emenik08:

The same reason y i joined dis house is d same reason y i want to go to that camp. No laff me oo bt i no dey drink n s*x na taboo for my dictionary.
. Ok you wanted to make friends.....ehen Now you are talking.....sowi jare.......make I join u curse NYSC for spoiling your plans?.......anyways what state where you posted to........maybe we would be redeployed to the same state
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji:
. Well I know people who went to private universities and were restricted, I even know a.girl who went to a federal.university enjoyed herself as she would, came back home and was still restricted by her parents, the driver had to take her to collect call up letter....you know how much she was looking forward to camp? She is in camp now sha..........so brother I know what I am saying ok.......don't just assumed I don't.......I was referring to the people I know.....................................

I know people.want to hear what they want to hear, comforting words.....and you are doing a good job....but don't tell me I don't know what I know....lol

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Since 1974.......NOW THAT Is WHAT YOU CALL A SPECIAL GENERATION........when I told my dad last night he said.....'You are very special boy'.........MAKe OF THAT WHAT YOU WILL
I wish I fit console myself like this....inside you e still dey pain u sha....

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by newguy1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji:
Can I call ur attention to something, pls at bold, so for that two weeks where we will be, are they saying we will travel home and come back again for the deployment letters to various PPA? Obviously NYSC is a joker, they are confused and am sure as the time they were holding this meeting they must be hungry to have unanimously agreed on this conclusive conclusion except if it's still a tentative decision.
for real we go first go do regy,den go bac ause go chill for anoda 2weeks den go bac go collect letter,after if dem redeploy me go com srt anoda journey."dem no even consider travelling fare abi dem assume say dem 2500 go cover all dis" God na only me waka come.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
prixxy7: Been reading so many comments so far and I must say some peeps ar just selfish! Yes selfish Iis d word! Just becos you dont want d 3 weeks camp, you den come on here and say all sort of tins. Y do U̶̲̥̅̊ find joy in rejoicing wen people ar not happy. Wat ȋ̝̊̅§ NYSC witout experiencing d 3 weeks camping? So many people crave seriously ƒø̲̣̣я̅ dis experience, some people have rily looked forward to dis time, yet some people come on here and say d 3 weeks camping doesnt make sense, wat a selfish attitude. Self problem! Ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d fact dat it ȋ̝̊̅§ a free world and freedom of opinion doesnt mean you rejoice over people's pain. So many pretenders! And sokarsenal, ur reasoning rily baffles me. Smh!
that guy really disappointed me....I v always respected him till today! .....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.