Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (618436 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
segxi1960:

Where were you posted to and where do you wanna go ?.
Adamawa, wanna redeploy to ogun state..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by segxi1960: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
heemah:
Adamawa, wanna redeploy to ogun state..

Your relocation would be after the 3 weeks. For those that wanna redeploy, the appropriate thing to do would be to hang around to influence it. However, you could discuss with "someone on the inside"(LOL, that sounds cheeky).
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Define "someone on d inside"?? is it at NYSC Abuja or camp? Also, i dont fink we ll come back in two weeks time for d relocation letter..The update reads""Relocation forms will also be filled alongside registration for
those interested & successful Corps members gets their relocation letters immediately & report to the State of
relocation in 2weeks"....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
segxi1960:

Your relocation would be after the 3 weeks. For those that wanna redeploy, the appropriate thing to do would be to hang around to influence it. However, you could discuss with "someone on the inside"(LOL, that sounds cheeky).
. Well the question was asked because there is no 3 weeks anymore.....so no time to know anyone.....from the NYSC directive it seems we have 1 hour or less to 'Know someone'....lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
sokarsenal: Rationalmind, samguine,.skateboard, ojestas, jimwalex and other Stream 1 corps members in camp should please come and tell us theirs or other people experiences on redeployment/relocation in camp.......I heard the list is out in most camps.....things like if the person got the state they choose, reason for relocation, success rate, etc
I requested for south west, but emphasized on Oyo. I saw Kwara. If you use a genuine doctor's report, u surely would be posted to wherever you want.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ojestas: I requested for south west, but emphasized on Oyo. I saw Kwara. If you use a genuine doctor's report, u surely would be posted to wherever you want.
. Thanks bro.........And kwara is north central.......I suppose you used security reasons right?....KADUNA
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
heemah:
gettin sm1 on d inside?? frm d above or inside camp?? we stream 2 dnt av much time u know?? frm wah i undstnd about d info, u'll leave camp immediately u finish ur registration amd other procedures..if ur relocation is successful, u ll go to ur relocated states to finish up ur registration, so wher is d tym to get sm1 at d inside?? explain more plsss

By person on the inside, I meant the same set of people who helped with posting. The genuine ones I must add.

Since you guys have a very short time, I'll advice you contact anyone you know who can help as soon as possible- That's assuming you have no medical report or marriage cert.

If you have any of those, no need stressing yourself. Your relocation is as sure as rationalmind complaining about Edo camp grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
sokarsenal: . Well someone on the inside is always our policy here.....that is known.....I wanted to know if you knew someone who got it by just applying?

Not at all
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

tho' I don't use it buh Mtn. Make I give am to pesin wey need am pass me. smiley P.s. If u write am here badt guys u load am b4 d numbers sef don load for nairaland page. grin

I would have requested for your number and sent it directly to you.

As you no con want now cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2014
sokarsenal: . Thanks bro.........And kwara is north central.......I suppose you used security reasons right?....KADUNA
I used a medical report but with soft sickness. .lol .. some people here Said they hAve chronic epilepsy, they were posted to their home town where their parents live. So, the gravity of the sickness depends. Do not mention security reasons. . people who used it here are regretting. Marital and Health reasons are the most genuine and sure.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 25, 2014
Had our camp fire night today

The lectures as boring as they might be were far more interesting than the fire night sad embarassed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2014
Ojestas: I used a medical report but with soft sickness. .lol .. some people here Said they hAve chronic epilepsy, they were posted to their home town where their parents live. So, the gravity of the sickness depends. Do not mention security reasons. . people who used it here are regretting. Marital and Health reasons are the most genuine and sure.
. Thanks very much bro.......very very much.......

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 12:25am On Aug 25, 2014
DrPhilABd: My pple, guex wat happened to me yesternite around few mins after 9pm.... I ll tell you wat happened. I met someone, she ws beautiful... Yea. We took a walk together to a field, sat down & chatted for sometime dt seems lyk long (though it ws nt really long to me o)... We den took anoda walk bt dis tym I had to tk her home safely. I left her afta I ws sure I ve successfully delivered her to her place.
Why am I sharing u may wanna know... I ll tell you. I once broke her heart... Hehehe (nt lyk I'm a hrtbreaker though so ladies knw dt u can trust me always) she ws vexed by my actions bt I consistently apologised till she became soft again & forgave me. I'm telling you guys dis to teach u abt consistence, d need to always say sorry & wateva lesson u can pick (though I doubt dere is any). It does nt reduce u to say u are sorry wen u are wrong. Even if u ain't wrong, jux say sorry to bring abt peace. I ws really glad to see d lady. I lyk d way she talks, smile, laff & even walk.... Hehehe. U need to see dis lady.
Now I knw wat u wanna ask... If I kissed her afta everythg before she went home. Well, dts nor of ur business bt for dose dt ll be consistent in asking, d ansa is No & this is because we are jux frds... No strings attached
Hmmm.Romeo in the house.Are u sure there isnt something u aint telling us?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 3:04am On Aug 25, 2014
rationalmind:

grin

Even if you put jazz for mouth, e no fit work
okay Na, we may jux try d jazz thg.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 3:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

*scratching head*
Wetin dey d head Na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 3:09am On Aug 25, 2014
segxi1960:

Dude!!!.. You breaking my balls man. undecided
ur balls!? me now don't undastand u o...ur balls dem dey wit u, hw den am I breaking dem? Abeg dey use simpler phrases o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 3:17am On Aug 25, 2014
cutiepie01: Hmmm.Romeo in the house.Are u sure there isnt something u aint telling us?
lyk seriously!? Romeo!!!? how do u know dere is somethg I "ain't telling us", are u d one telling the story, or abi u want me to tell the full story wit names? I can be more elaborate o... Hehehe #grinning#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:46am On Aug 25, 2014
DrPhilABd: lyk seriously!? Romeo!!!? how do u know dere is somethg I "ain't telling us", are u d one telling the story, or abi u want me to tell the full story wit names? I can be more elaborate o... Hehehe #grinning#
Lolzz.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 5:32am On Aug 25, 2014
sokarsenal: Rationalmind, samguine,.skateboard, ojestas, jimwalex and other Stream 1 corps members in camp should please come and tell us theirs or other people experiences on redeployment/relocation in camp.......I heard the list is out in most camps.....things like if the person got the state they choose, reason for relocation, success rate, etc
ote author=sokarsenal]Rationalmind, samguine,.skateboard, ojestas, jimwalex and other Stream 1 corps members in camp should please come and tell us theirs or other people experiences on redeployment/relocation in camp.......I heard the list is out in most camps.....things like if the person got the state they choose, reason for relocation, success rate, etc[/quote]
relocation here is very easy..all those dat applied on health ground got relocated.some to their desired state while others got place closer..despite d high demand of lagos and fct some ppl still got them..
likewise,abt 80 percent of those dat applied on security ground also got relocated..bt d most surprising tin here in Taraba is d rate at which ppl who had bn relocatd are cancelling d relocation..
one tin i observe abt d relocation is dat,methink,relocatn is every corper's undisclosed right! dow u may nt be told abt dis,bt once u apply for a relocatn,there is high tendency dat u wld be relocated.so i dnt tink there is even need to lie abt any fockn sickness
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 5:37am On Aug 25, 2014
valentinooo,l hail o morning bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 5:55am On Aug 25, 2014
heemah:
Define "someone on d inside"?? is it at NYSC Abuja or camp? Also, i dont fink we ll come back in two weeks time for d relocation letter..The update reads""Relocation forms will also be filled alongside registration for
those interested & successful Corps members gets their relocation letters immediately & report to the State of
relocation in 2weeks"....
heemah,i tink d ''someone on d inside'' could be at nysc abuja or even in da camp.d unfortunate tin here is dat u guys wouldnt stay long in da camp..there are ppl here in da camp dat can influence ur relocation wella..just lyk as i said in one of my posts,despite d populatn in lagos n fct some ppl still got relocated to d cities so its matter of ''who knws who''.d only way u could get ur desired state is on marital and health ground..gd luck
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:12am On Aug 25, 2014
Jimwalex: valentinooo,l hail o morning bro
baba goodmorning. How is camp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:19am On Aug 25, 2014
DrPhilABd: My pple, guex wat happened to me yesternite around few mins after 9pm.... I ll tell you wat happened. I met someone, she ws beautiful... Yea. We took a walk together to a field, sat down & chatted for sometime dt seems lyk long (though it ws nt really long to me o)... We den took anoda walk bt dis tym I had to tk her home safely. I left her afta I ws sure I ve successfully delivered her to her place.
Why am I sharing u may wanna know... I ll tell you. I once broke her heart... Hehehe (nt lyk I'm a hrtbreaker though so ladies knw dt u can trust me always) she ws vexed by my actions bt I consistently apologised till she became soft again & forgave me. I'm telling you guys dis to teach u abt consistence, d need to always say sorry & wateva lesson u can pick (though I doubt dere is any). It does nt reduce u to say u are sorry wen u are wrong. Even if u ain't wrong, jux say sorry to bring abt peace. I ws really glad to see d lady. I lyk d way she talks, smile, laff & even walk.... Hehehe. U need to see dis lady.
Now I knw wat u wanna ask... If I kissed her afta everythg before she went home. Well, dts nor of ur business bt for dose dt ll be consistent in asking, d ansa is No & this is because we are jux frds... No strings attached
and the name of the lady is..... Cutiepie01 grin .. Anyway sha pictures of you together or .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Jimwalex:
heemah,i tink d ''someone on d inside'' could be at nysc abuja or even in da camp.d unfortunate tin here is dat u guys wouldnt stay long in da camp..there are ppl here in da camp dat can influence ur relocation wella..just lyk as i said in one of my posts,despite d populatn in lagos n fct some ppl still got relocated to d cities so its matter of ''who knws who''.d only way u could get ur desired state is on marital and health ground..gd luck
Im very surethat dos of us posted to the volatile states cud be relocated based of security grnd.i stnd to b corrected tho buh dey dnt expect us to serve in dos states...Talkin of the stream 1, security grnd isnt a solid reason for them unlike us...I ve gotten a declaration of marriage certificate buh i was told i must present a newspaper that carries my change of name too..a friend of mine (strm 1) dt did hers said her relocation was successful buh her names has bn changed..she now bears two of the supposed husband's name and two of hers and dtz how its gonna appear on jer discharge certificate.... this, i dnt want to happen to me...i dnt want my discharge certificate diff from other certificates, so i ve decided not to use the certificate...So, i fink Security grnd is a surety for those of us posted to the BOKO STATES...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2014
sokarsenal: . What states did they choose and what reasons did they use please?

Oyo and KD, health grounds.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Raheem2386: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2014
cutiepie01: None o.We are the supporters club.Lolz
so u just posted me abi? Toh! No wahala, maybe we'l see in another life's camp undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Good AM house, pls my pipu,i ask masef y do I nid to go bak home after registrations n com bak to minna/paiko after 2wiks? Isn't there any historical places we can visit at niger state? Yes! There won't be 3wiks camp bt for dos of us dat really want to av fun,i tot aftr our registrations,we shld get hold of sm1 frm niger state who could b our tour guide so we can visit any tourist centres dey av or historical places. Jst my opinion tho.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by stuchman: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2014
lorddaywalker: Good AM house, pls my pipu,i ask masef y do I nid to go bak home after registrations n com bak to minna/paiko after 2wiks? Isn't there any historical places we can visit at niger state? Yes! There won't be 3wiks camp bt for dos of us dat really want to av fun,i tot aftr our registrations,we shld get hold of sm1 frm niger state who could b our tour guide so we can visit any tourist centres dey av or historical places. Jst my opinion tho.
. Hmmm, this ain't America dude, whose gonna foot the bill. Just saying

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2014
stuchman: . Hmmm, this ain't America dude, whose gonna foot the bill. Just saying
ain't we gonna spend money for staying in camp for 3wiks if we had camped?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2014
cutiepie01: Lolzz.
u r yet to ansa me question... Shld I be more elaborate?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Valentinooo: and the name of the lady is..... Cutiepie01 grin .. Anyway sha pictures of you together or .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Wateva is giving you d idea dt d lady in my story is Cutiepie? because we are both in FCT or wat?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2014
lorddaywalker: Good AM house, pls my pipu,i ask masef y do I nid to go bak home after registrations n com bak to minna/paiko after 2wiks? Isn't there any historical places we can visit at niger state? Yes! There won't be 3wiks camp bt for dos of us dat really want to av fun,i tot aftr our registrations,we shld get hold of sm1 frm niger state who could b our tour guide so we can visit any tourist centres dey av or historical places. Jst my opinion tho.
One very obvious thg... Daywalker got lotta money to spend. Mk I send u my acct no na... We r brodas o

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.