Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (616641 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
@ Oga Yokiti dear, fanks for the shout out...how u doing sir??
@ Ojestas, i ve fgtn u redeployed to kwara...wc part of kwara are u serving??

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
yokiti:

Good to know that you are getting better.
@ lorddaywalker, hope you are doing fine too? Wishing you "two" quickest recovery.
How are our streams II corpers finding the expreience in camp?
Great shoutout to Samguine - Ogun waterside, Smeeky - ondo, Dr. Meeky Anambra, Osemu8 - rivers, Sorkarsenal - akwa Ibom ayaya, Jimwalex - the theatre of dreams/ warfare, and all natuarlly ahead Abusites, Ajasa4link - Kebbi. Not forgetting Skateboard - Ebonyi, Ojestas ( my friend posted to Kaduna where he sang Doropucci with our brother from across the Niger but later redeployed to Kwara that always want to vist Heemah without taking Samguine along ). Apostle rhazur whose result has cancelled insult our landlord Valentinooo -Yobe, macuwon - Edo, paiko corper Tolu ( cant recollect the proper moniker now) philosopher rationalmind redeployed Edo corper, DrPhilaBd - the federal of all federal corper, Oyo-corper Adedeji65, grammatically Sowl, justfree1, highmey, Mannylex and his Eko oni baje Corpers: hissexcellencie et. al. and others who are too numerous to mention.
And to our damsels:centre of unity corper :dearest Cutiepie01 - Abuja, omalicha Darkchocolate - Lagos, Godfavourites1, Buksich - Lagos, Edo princess Zerray (Abia umunna bende), Heemah - Oyo, Fluvvy22 ( how are samguine's twins doing?), Whytjane, Enimoney -the corper on the Plateau just as Holutosin, Olaoyekemi, cleoqueen the O- corper , the Iseyin landlady Traecey, the Eko corper Prixxy and the beautiful ladies out there serving their fatherland selflessly .
May God continue to watch over you all. Do continue to obey the clarion call.
Special recognition : everly reliable Sodiqyinka, Claroo, Enelcy / enellcy, dstnd, luvlycutebay, al- gaosu Noordean and others.
Ajuwaya!!! One LOVE.
I Hail you sir!Thanks 4 d mention..Trust u're doing gud.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
heemah:
@ Oga Yokiti dear, fanks for the shout out...how u doing sir??
@ Ojestas, i ve fgtn u redeployed to kwara...wc part of kwara are u serving??
I m in Offa town of kwara state. i believe you r very much okay now .

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
yokiti:
Ojestas ( my friend posted to Kaduna where he sang Doropucci with our brother from across the Niger but later redeployed to Kwara that always want to vist Heemah without taking Samguine along )
Yes boss, Yoky,,na u get mouth pass. . Thanks for the mention. POC,, I wanted Heemah to visit without taking that Sanguine along. . lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ojestas:
Yes boss, Yoky,,na u get mouth pass. . Thanks for the mention. POC,, I wanted Heemah to visit without taking that Sanguine along. . lol
my bad! That was I wanted to write o. You are welcome.
@ hajia Heemah and dearest Cutiepie01; am very fine. You all are welcome. My appreciation!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
yokiti:

@ lorddaywalker, hope you are doing fine too? Wishing you "two" quickest recovery.
Great shoutout to Samguine - Ogun waterside, Smeeky - ondo, Dr. Meeky Anambra, Osemu8 - rivers, Sorkarsenal - akwa Ibom ayaya, Jimwalex - the theatre of dreams/ warfare, and all natuarlly ahead Abusites, Ajasa4link - Kebbi. Not forgetting Skateboard - Ebonyi, Ojestas ( my friend posted to Kaduna where he sang Doropucci with our brother from across the Niger but later redeployed to Kwara that always want to vist Heemah without taking Samguine along ). Apostle rhazur whose result has cancelled insult our landlord Valentinooo -Yobe, macuwon - Edo, paiko corper Tolu ( cant recollect the proper moniker now) philosopher rationalmind redeployed Edo corper, DrPhilaBd - the federal of all federal corper, Oyo-corper Adedeji65, grammatically Sowl, justfree1, highmey, Mannylex and his Eko oni baje Corpers: hissexcellencie et. al. and others who are too numerous to mention.
And to our damsels: centre of unity corper :dearest Cutiepie01 - Abuja, omalicha Darkchocolate - Lagos, Godfavourites1, Buksich - Lagos, Edo princess Zerray (Abia umunna bende), Heemah - Oyo, Fluvvy22 ( how are samguine's twins doing?), Whytjane, Enimoney -the corper on the Plateau just as Holutosin, Olaoyekemi, cleoqueen the O- corper , the Iseyin landlady Traecey, the Eko corper Prixxy and the beautiful ladies out there serving their fatherland selflessly .
Special recognition : everly reliable Sodiqyinka, Claroo, Enelcy / enellcy, dstnd, luvlycutebay, al- gaosu Noordean and others.
Ajuwaya!!! One LOVE.
Boss, i hail sir. Camp experience is a bittersweet one.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
Lagos camp na butty camp sha. Last nite was camp blast; girls be famzin davido, olamide, seantizzle, yung6ix e.t.c. One man O'war due sef tear 1corper slap unto lights out time na im d roommates gather put hand lite d guy cheesy so far so good. Me dey red cross here, girls be fainting n' having waist & shoulder pain since 1960 buh thank Jah we (including urs truly grin) were able to administer first aid 2 'em. Sorry I've been MIA for a while tho' S.O to Samguine, traecey, sowl, cutiepie, cleoqueen(how are ya hunnay?) Heemah(sorry bout da leg) and all my awesome stream2 corps members in camp.
Boss, I hail you smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yokiti..you always make sense. Thanks for remembering us here.

Heemah, how are you? Trust you are getting better. Wishing you a safe and quick recovery

Lorddaywalker.. bawo ni? Can you kick some ball now? Wishing you a sound health too

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 5:37am On Nov 16, 2014
Ojestas:
Yup!!! am better! Y wnt i tak samguine along?? me i no understand ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2014
undecided
heemah:

Yup!!! am better! Y wnt i tak samguine along?? me i no understand ooo
:-/ He's too stubborn for my liking. i don't want disturbance.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Ojestas:
undecided :-/ He's too stubborn for my liking. i don't want disturbance.
disturbance for wetin?? Now i see why samguine has bn warning me to stay away from you..cnt u be ur brothers keeper?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2014
heemah:

disturbance for wetin?? Now i see why samguine has bn warning me to stay away from you..cnt u be ur brothers keeper?
Samguine is not my brother. i don't know him. . its only u i know. lol. Good morning.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2014
Ojestas:
Samguine is not my brother. i don't know him. . its only u i know. lol. Good morning.
So because woman don come now, you dey deny me. When all is said and done, na your friends go still dey. Ba wahala
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2014
Samguine:

So because woman don come now, you dey deny me. When all is said and done, na your friends go still dey. Ba wahala
lol.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Na so i go one church like that..chaii d service is so boring seriously battling with sleep o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2014
yokiti:

Great shoutout to Samguine - Ogun waterside, Smeeky - ondo, Dr. Meeky Anambra, Osemu8 - rivers, Sokarsenal - akwa Ibom ayaya, Jimwalex - the theatre of dreams/ warfare, and all natuarlly ahead Abusites, Ajasa4link - Kebbi. Not forgetting Skateboard - Ebonyi, Ojestas ( my friend posted to Kaduna where he sang Doropucci with our brother from across the Niger but later redeployed to Kwara that always want to vist Heemah without taking Samguine along ). Apostle rhazur whose result has cancelled insult our landlord Valentinooo -Yobe, macuwon - Edo, paiko corper Tolu ( cant recollect the proper moniker now) philosopher rationalmind redeployed Edo corper, DrPhilaBd - the federal of all federal corper, Oyo-corper Adedeji65, grammatically Sowl, justfree1, highmey, Mannylex and his Eko oni baje Corpers: hissexcellencie et. al. and others who are too numerous to mention.
And to our damsels: centre of unity corper :dearest Cutiepie01 - Abuja, omalicha Darkchocolate - Lagos, Godfavourites1, Buksich - Lagos, Edo princess Zerray (Abia umunna bende), Heemah - Oyo, Fluvvy22 ( how are samguine's twins doing?), Whytjane, Enimoney -the corper on the Plateau just as Holutosin, Olaoyekemi, cleoqueen the O- corper , the Iseyin landlady Traecey, the Eko corper Prixxy and the beautiful ladies out there serving their fatherland selflessly .
Ajuwaya!!! One LOVE.
thanx a lot boss,trust u are good...i tink it's high tym NYSC made u their/our DG!
@lorddaywalker,pls get well soon..wishn u quick recovery!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2014
Ojestas:
hp u are enjoying my villa ''small london'' lolz..whc part of offa are u?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2014
Jimwalex:

i stay around poly. Did u school there ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Jimwalex:

one gud reason while offa peeps refer to their hamlet as a small london is wah i dnt understand!! Offa, pride and arrogance are inseparable friends..lol...#IlorinEmirateTillIDie#

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
yokiti:

Great shoutout to Samguine - Ogun waterside, Smeeky - ondo, Dr. Meeky Anambra, Osemu8 - rivers, Sokarsenal - akwa Ibom ayaya, Jimwalex - the theatre of dreams/ warfare, and all natuarlly ahead Abusites, Ajasa4link - Kebbi. Not forgetting Skateboard - Ebonyi, Ojestas ( my friend posted to Kaduna where he sang Doropucci with our brother from across the Niger but later redeployed to Kwara that always want to vist Heemah without taking Samguine along ). Apostle rhazur whose result has cancelled insult our landlord Valentinooo -Yobe, macuwon - Edo, paiko corper Tolu ( cant recollect the proper moniker now) philosopher rationalmind redeployed Edo corper, DrPhilaBd - the federal of all federal corper, Oyo-corper Adedeji65, grammatically Sowl, justfree1, highmey, Mannylex and his Eko oni baje Corpers: hissexcellencie et. al. and others who are too numerous to mention.
Ajuwaya!!! One LOVE.
Iseyin landlady present sir!!!....ba wo ni?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
DrPhilABd:
Dooh!! Don't worry, it ll get berra even to d extent u ll wish to marry a staff because of hw dem tk dey give u light
ders light almst evriwhre...just my side nd some gat light ish...(bad transformer)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
heemah:

one gud reason while offa peeps refer to their hamlet as a small london is wah i dnt understand!! Offa, pride and arrogance are inseparable friends..lol...#IlorinEmirateTillIDie#
hmmm..what do u want me to say to those accusations?!well, i wl keep it simple.for ur information,referring to our ''hamlet' as Small London is nt pride or arrogance rather it's in line wit a popular saying in yoruba dat ''ohun ani lan nna ni'' got it?
...and d fact dat my mum is from Ilorin wld make me repeat after u dat indeed,#IlorinEmirateTillIDie# grin
heemah:

hmmm..what do u want me to say to those accusations?!well, i wl keep it simple.for ur information,referring to our ''hamlet' as Small London is nt pride or arrogance rather it's in line wit a popular saying in yoruba dat ''ohun ani lan nna ni'' got it?
...and d fact dat my mum is from Ilorin wld make me repeat after u dat indeed,#IlorinEmirateTillIDie#

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ojestas:
i stay around poly. Did u school there ?
no didnt skool there..hp u are enjoyn ur stay over there sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
traecey:
Iseyin landlady present sir!!!....ba wo ni?
dáa dáa ni o àgùnbánirò wa. Sé ìlú Ìséyìn n dùn? Ó dì gbà o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Jimwalex:

thanx a lot boss,trust u are good...i tink it's high tym NYSC made u their/our DG!
@lorddaywalker,pls get well soon..wishn u quick recovery!
Yeah, am good. Gracias omo olófà mojò.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Samguine:
Yokiti..you always make sense. Thanks for remembering us here.

Heemah, how are you? Trust you are getting better. Wishing you a safe and quick recovery

Lorddaywalker.. bawo ni? Can you kick some ball now? Wishing you a sound health too
You are welcome. Hope you are learning the Ijebus' dialect. Èwèso o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Boss, i hail sir. Camp experience is a bittersweet one.
Savour the moment because for some corpers, this might be the most interesting moment of their service year. May God grant you what is best for you. Continue to enjoy in the God's own state my brother.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
Lagos camp na butty camp sha. Last nite was camp blast; girls be famzin davido, olamide, seantizzle, yung6ix e.t.c. One man O'war due sef tear 1corper slap unto lights out time na im d roommates gather put hand lite d guy cheesy so far so good. Me dey red cross here, girls be fainting n' having waist & shoulder pain since 1960 buh thank Jah we (including urs truly grin) were able to administer first aid 2 'em. Sorry I've been MIA for a while tho' S.O to Samguine, traecey, sowl, cutiepie, cleoqueen(how are ya hunnay?) Heemah(sorry bout da leg) and all my awesome stream2 corps members in camp.
seems yo rili enjoyn camp dear...flex
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Jimwalex:

no didnt skool there..hp u are enjoyn ur stay over there sha
yes I am

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Ojestas:
yes I am
Iffa hear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:20am On Nov 17, 2014
yokiti:

You are welcome. Hope you are learning the Ijebus' dialect. Èwèso o.
Yes boss. We working on it cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2014
sokarsenal:
. Sorry about the injury bro.......I'm sure u'd get well soon enough.......I'm also playing football for my platoon......missed a penalty In the shootout that could have won the game....was so devasted but my platoon ended up winning after playing 18 penalty kicks in 2 days for one match.............I wonder y you guys enjoy missing parades ( going out).....to me that's the FUN part of the orientation course....even the day I was done with malaria I still went out...maybe cos I think I've met 2 special friends and the 1 In camp....so I need to be with them always
lol,i would av love to go out for parades all d time cos I'm always bored alone in d hostel but won't just sit and watch othere on d field,i mean mornin drills nt parades,and for d lectures,there s no enof space to accomadate us,most pipu sit under d sun.would av bin a diff case if I ain't injured.i do go out in d evenin to watch parades n football match,den d social nyt also.d drugs I'm usin is always makin me dizzy tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.