Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Loss File Of Literature Section. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Loss File Of Literature Section. (2523 Views)

Literature Section Awards 2013 / How To Write Or Becoming An Author Without The Knowledge Of Literature / What You Must Know As A Writer Or As A Student Of Literature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loss File Of Literature Section. by Timcy2(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2014
The literature section will suffer this data loss of nairaland most.

Crying.
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
**sad**

2 Likes

Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by ceceee(f): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
please who has read """"unbreak my heart"" by TM David West
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by UjSizzle(f): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
I'm sorry for you guys the most. I hope you all kept a backup copy of your updates somewhere though, or you've just been no different from Seun currently.
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by Afam4eva(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
We're yet to hear from Seun. He could have backups and still trying to recover them. I don't want to believe the only backup available is the one from January.
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by UjSizzle(f): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Afam4eva: We're yet to hear from Seun. He could have backups and still trying to recover them. I don't want to believe the only backup available is the one from January.
He said they'll have answers by weekend, and that's if we can trust him to keep to his words.
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by EzePromoe: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
No need for update again. Everything have been messed up! sad
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by lanicky(f): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
*Crying*this is not d nairaland I use to know embarassed
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by holuwashezy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
uj_sizzle:
He said they'll have answers by weekend, and that's if we can trust him to keep to his words.
it wasn't his fault, he is just trying his best to retrieve lost data.
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by MaziOmenuko: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
That's sad. Didn't know what would have happened if my works were lost. I've been planning to transfer them to my blog ever since; but busy schedules prevented me from doing it.

I hope the admin recovers the lost data.
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by kidaberry(f): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
gosh even my tiny story thank God i put on hold
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by repogirl(f): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
So sad, really, writers should open blogs of their own as backup, its free sef!

1 Like

Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by noble4d(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
wow.....damn that i lost some of my works.
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by PrettySpicey(f): 3:29am On Jun 28, 2014
I am saddest for those writers without blogs.

I look at the empty spaces where I used to find my Posts and I feel like some tornado came and blew all my hard work away.... so sad!

I'm just grateful, they are somewhere else... but it still hurts... My darling OSTW family just gone... poof!

But it's alright, fellow writers, we did it before, we can do it again... the talent is in us., the grace abides with us.
Dust off your butts and lets get back on track... only quitters are failures.... just learn from this and get a home base for yourself...

Cheers, everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by PrettySpicey(f): 3:40am On Jun 28, 2014
lanicky: *Crying*this is not d nairaland I use to know embarassed

It may not be Lani luv, but on the land where the blazing fires of a destructive inferno devours the landmark of great structures, on that same land even much more magnificent structures shall be erected in their stead and shall stand again in unconquerable glory.... trust me wink

1 Like

Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by tpia1: 5:37am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by tpia6: 5:38am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2014
Still can't believe that my work since march is actually gone with no backup anywhere. I used to have it on my phone but the phone got misplaced. That is the first story I have ever written, episode 1-21 and still running. Please bro seun I depend on you else am doomed because I will have nothing to fall back on. Can't believe I just lost 21 episodes of "my girlfriends' ex". Going to jump off 3rd manland bridge now.
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by princesa(f): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2014
God I'm finished. cry
chapter one to four or five of 'fast lane' gone?

Please anyone that can check for its catche page and just copy it out for me cry

ah ah mogbe oh! Seun ti pa mi oh cry
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by kidaberry(f): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2014
Guys calm down im sure the mods are up to something
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by tobiboss(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2014
PrettySpicey: I am saddest for those writers without blogs.

I look at the empty spaces where I used to find my Posts and I feel like some tornado came and blew all my hard work away.... so sad!

I'm just grateful, they are somewhere else... but it still hurts... My darling OSTW family just gone... poof!

But it's alright, fellow writers, we did it before, we can do it again... the talent is in us., the grace abides with us.
Dust off your butts and lets get back on track... only quitters are failures.... just learn from this and get a home base for yourself...

Cheers, everyone.
can't believe OSTW is gone, so sad, with all the other great stories on here(especially those who dont have a back up) really heartbreaking
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by kingphilip(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2014
Eze Promoe: No need for update again. Everything have been messed up! sad
you self de complain? Since jan 10 reach now ur update never full one page o
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by kingphilip(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2014
PrettySpicey: but on the land where the blazing fires of a destructive inferno devours the landmark of great structures, on that same land even much more magnificent structures shall be erected in their stead and shall stand again in unconquerable glory.... trust me wink
i luv this mama p my siggy needs this.. Plz may i steal this for my siggy?
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by kingphilip(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Harmony-emerald:
Still can't believe that my work since march is actually gone with no backup anywhere. I used to have it on my phone but the phone got misplaced. That is the first story I have ever written, episode 1-21 and still running. Please bro seun I depend on you else am doomed because I will have nothing to fall back on. Can't believe I just lost 21 episodes of "my girlfriends' ex". Going to jump off 3rd manland bridge now.
abeg o never jump yet hope de say soonest we go get am back
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by EzePromoe: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2014
kingphilip:
you self de complain? Since jan 10 reach now ur update never full one page o
Guy, I lost 10 pages. Isn't that bad enough?
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by DEllaluv(f): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2014
Wetin laziness dey cause,I jst wish I had backup 4 my story,nw I cnt even rmbr whr I stpd

but,dia s hope ba?
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2014
D.Ella.luv:
Wetin laziness dey cause,I jst wish I had backup 4 my story,nw I cnt even rmbr whr I stpd

but,dia s hope ba?

Nothing to do but weep cry
Oh my data!!! *holds head, weeping*
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by D9ty7(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2014
Me I won't talk o.... I lost many things... The last three chapters of the undercover agent is gone... Chapter 1-9 of The fight for power is nowhere to be found. And i saw someone call d9ty7 a writer. I was once a writer but not anymore.
The only backup av got is my manuscript nd I possibly can't go back to square one.....
Seun come say something o
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by touchmeder: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2014
Lost my story too though I've got it saved somewhere. Lost some threads I was following too (esp in d diary section). Only thing was I got from this - was forced to read back some old stories I would never had discovered; some amazing writers we got ere
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by BestInDeeWorld: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2014
*Crying* Boo ooo. I lost my story {the guber election} which I was still updating. I even lost my account. Jeez, why would this happen at dis time? Somebody answer that.
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by Sheenor: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2014
seeing yuh guys comment makes me thank God oo......atleast i did not lost much, jst my comment, topics and time spend on line.......kinda sad buh still glory to God for not losing everi tin......
Re: Loss File Of Literature Section. by kingphilip(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Guy, I lost 10 pages. Isn't that bad enough?
it is sha sorry boss i miss dat ya gudam

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Heat Of Virginity / Getting Published On Amazon From Nigeria / The First Time I Made Love By Olayemi Olanike Ajewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.