Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nairaland Data Loss; Former Topics To Be Re-created Or Would Be Restored. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Data Loss; Former Topics To Be Re-created Or Would Be Restored. (583 Views)

What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? / Our Land Shall Be Restored, If: / How Can I Send Articles On General Topics To National Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Data Loss; Former Topics To Be Re-created Or Would Be Restored. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
It is no more a joke that Nairaland was hacked nearly a week now. We thank God for making it back to us. Though it is boldly written on the front page that "Nairaland is trying to recover from an attack that led to data loss. Please bear with us"

But some people are still panicking over the data loss especially the topics, posts and some usernames that are no more in order.

I just want to enquire if those topics loss should be re-opened or it would be recovered.
Re: Nairaland Data Loss; Former Topics To Be Re-created Or Would Be Restored. by tpia1: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
yes, i think its a good idea to have back ups for articles considered important.

that's what i'll be doing now.

some of the stuff i posted, i better transfer them to hard copy. I have the free-styling (literature) saved already, hope i can locate the flash drive.

but if i lose the bible study stuff, e go pain me o.

aside from those two threads, i'm not too particular about anything else i typed here.

the iro and buba perhaps, but i can always redo it from google, its just a collection of pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Admin And Moderators Please Respond / How To Change Moniker On Nairaland / Being Held Down By A Force In My Sleep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.