Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (350706 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by richysam(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
oga initialize,pls hw much is the elephone p7000+jiayu s3(3gb ram version)?
I need 4pcs of p7000 n 1pc of s3,waybill to niger state?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Proseoca: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
initialize:

I recommended it on some pages back.... Ainol AX10T

However, note that the price can be below 30k today and be above 30k next week due to the unstable rate of currency exchange

You didnt mention the price specifcally...pls how much is it now?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dimdim001(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
BangySMV!!! ***Tualé*** rockin' & enjoyin' my fone frm ya
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Grateful to God and everyone that has reached out to do business.... 100pages signals 100blessings and in 100years I want initialize to signify 100reasons to trust someone online.....

Now I'm giving out the smart watch in the initial post to the customer with the most post on the page....

The customer should be someone who's ordered a product above #20,000.... Either a Phone, Smart watch, Power bank or Tablet....

Thank you.

NB: Pick up is at Ikeja, Lagos. If outside Lagos then you need to pay waybill charge which is #1,000 to SW and #2,000 beyond.

Thanks for your cooperation.

wink

Init for you. kiss

......…......................…........................................

I'll reply all enquiry on the next page as I don't want my post to contain this page. Thanks for understanding.

Cc:Proseoca
Dimdim001
Richysam
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dimdim001(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
initialize:
Grateful to God and everyone that has reached out to do business.... 100pages signals 100blessings and in 100years I want initialize to signify 100reasons to trust someone online.....

Now I'm giving out the smart watch in the initial post to the customer with the most post on the page....

The customer should be someone who's ordered a product above #20,000.... Either a Phone, Smart watch, Power bank or Tablet....

Thank you.

NB: Pick up is at Ikeja, Lagos. If outside Lagos then you need to pay waybill charge which is #1,000 to SW and #2,000 beyond.

wink

Init for you. kiss

I'll reply all enquiry on the next page as I don't want my post to contain this page. Thanks for understanding.

Dimdim001
Richysam

Nice 1 boss...want to ask if u sell accessories, like extra batteries & stuffs...I guess I shld expect my reply in d nxt page smiley
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ebonybells: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
lillaowow:

you serious 800Mhz frequency?

like seriously?

tell me it is a typo pls

okay, i see the Cpu speed.. nice... except no one is familiar with the company
its a typo. I can't modify now because my account has be blocked for now I had to use my sisters account. so for now this is the account I will be using till mine gets reopened. the phone is 1.7ghz frequency.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ebonybells: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
initialize:

Chairman me!

Don't trust any specs you read for a clone phone
okiez boss. the oracle has spoken.

note this is still otis54. had to use my sisters account because mine was blocked. so this would be my account for now
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by lillaowow(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
initialize:

Thank you.

wink

Init for you. kiss

Dimdim001
Richysam

Cool stuff bro, God bless your business. -smiley..
we dey here when it started, we dey here during the Nairaland wipe
even when we commot naija and we cldn't order (after saving up) grin grin grin
we still dey here dey show support
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dimdim001(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
ebonybells:

its a typo. I can't modify now because my account has be blocked for now I had to use my sisters account. so for now this is the account I will be using till mine gets reopened. the phone is 1.7ghz frequency.

Lol, wat did u do to get ur acct blockd >_>
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ebonybells: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
initialize:

Thank you.

wink

Init for you. kiss

Dimdim001
Richysam
finally the game has started hope I win ooo. its not easy to be a loyal customer. from thl t5s to elephone g6 and will be upgrading soon
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ebonybells: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
dimdim001:

Lol, wat did u do to get ur acct blockd >_>
my broda na so I see am oo. ever since I posted the specs of the Dakele Big 3, I have not been able to post anything again on Nairaland. I always get a message saying "sorry you can't post in this section yet, please try again in a few weeks and its more than 2 days now.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dimdim001(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
ebonybells:

finally the game has started hope I win ooo. its not easy to be a loyal customer. from thl t5s to elephone g6 and will be upgrading soon

Lol! So na cos of the giveaway u sharply go carry ur sister acct use abi grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ebonybells: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
dimdim001:

Lol! So na cos of the giveaway u sharply go carry ur sister acct use abi grin
lolz no ooo. I want order car vacuum cleaner from technology market na so I just see mobile HQ so I open am down for new page. but I go happy if I win ooo. who no like beta thing .
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
***Person with the most number of post on page 100 gets a R-watch M26 smart watch****

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ebonybells: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
initialize:
***Person with the most number of post on page 100 gets a R-watch M26 smart watch****
the watch looks cool
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Theanonymous9: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lemme compete
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Theanonymous9: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Running on Android?
Sim slot available?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Theanonymous9: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Theanonymous9: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hope I win cuz I need it.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Theanonymous9: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Do you have Teclast x98 air 2 3G? How much?

Just watched a review on it. The tablet na beast. China though
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Theanonymous9: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Winner?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Theanonymous9: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
initialize:

Should I go ahead and input my address? grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Theanonymous9: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
ebonybells:

Chillax..that watch has my name written all over it
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ebonybells: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
bad guy @ theanonymous9
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Theanonymous9: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
dimdim001:

Nice 1 boss...want to ask if u sell accessories, like extra batteries & stuffs...I guess I shld expect my reply in d nxt page smiley

He does!
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ebonybells: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
abeg chill leave am for me
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Theanonymous9: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
ebonybells:
bad guy @ theanonymous9

I've been targeting this page since wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ebonybells: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
my telephone glass don break ooo
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ebonybells: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
abeg no target am again@ theanonymous9
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Theanonymous9: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
ebonybells:
my telephone glass don break ooo

No style you dey use
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Theanonymous9: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
ebonybells:

my broda na so I see am oo. ever since I posted the specs of the Dakele Big 3, I have not been able to post anything again on Nairaland. I always get a message saying "sorry you can't post in this section yet, please try again in a few weeks and its more than 2 days now.

Same thing happened to me. Thus, explaining my signature. In my case, I uploaded a chemical formula for someone..guess the bot couldn't identify it so it had to block me from posting until now

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.