Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (349861 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2020
adefemi007:

Was surprised to see this post pop up among my followed topics. Welcome back

Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2020
kombats:
I was wandering what happened to initialize, the guy that introduced me to quality chinese OEM like one plus, umidigi and my first purchase, JIAYU. Welcome back, hope your numbers that ends with 2473 & 1572 are still functional?
My pleasure. Yea both lines are still active.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ibawon(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
initialize
Hope say no be Corona camp you for we to see you back
You are welilicomu oooo

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by olaks4real(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
I

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by amurx(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
initialize:
I got a mention on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5767391/experience-transacting-nairalander-damzyofficial23 (the thread is about someone been scammed). That mention made me happy cos I've been "in my feelings" for a long while, actually, one customer that I welcomed in my inner circle scammed me of 4 phones and with that I choose to be done here...

While in my self imposed isolation I still do procurement for members of my inner circle; sure, some of them still got their money's worth this year.

I think I allowed action of some bad pple kill my vibes and hustle...

Since reading that person's comment on that thread, I felt I let bad people win cos even after not posting anywhere on this thread in 2years some people still have nothing but positive reviews about me and that makes me wonder why I have up when I didn't loose my personality. Yes I lost the will to continue but I'm still the same person. I wouldn't reap where I didn't sow.

It's been good all the while.

I hope after the President allow us out again I can come out from this ockdown when everyone does. Hopefully!

Thanks to @ravensckar for the mention. How's Evathyst?

smiley
I will never forget the 3 dealings we had then, 2 jiayu and one THL, we never met and the trust was 100% even when all the online stores couldn't ship to my location, he shipped the phone down to my house. Boss you're da bomb. pls do come back

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by AndroBlaze: 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
initialize:
I got a mention on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5767391/experience-transacting-nairalander-damzyofficial23 (the thread is about someone been scammed). That mention made me happy cos I've been "in my feelings" for a long while, actually, one customer that I welcomed in my inner circle scammed me of 4 phones and with that I choose to be done here...

While in my self imposed isolation I still do procurement for members of my inner circle; sure, some of them still got their money's worth this year.

I think I allowed action of some bad pple kill my vibes and hustle...

Since reading that person's comment on that thread, I felt I let bad people win cos even after not posting anywhere on this thread in 2years some people still have nothing but positive reviews about me and that makes me wonder why I have up when I didn't loose my personality. Yes I lost the will to continue but I'm still the same person. I wouldn't reap where I didn't sow.

It's been good all the while.

I hope after the President allow us out again I can come out from this ockdown when everyone does. Hopefully!

Thanks to @ravensckar for the mention. How's Evathyst?

smiley

Welcome back and a beautiful post.

I also tried my best to tell the olodo Damzy that quick gain will not take him anywhere- but building trust and in particular a "brand" like you and so many others have on this forum , is the only true and satisfying way to make it in online business. Welcome back again.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
ibawon:
initialize
Hope say no be Corona camp you for we to see you back
You are welilicomu oooo

Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
amurx:
I will never forget the 3 dealings we had then, 2 jiayu and one THL, we never met and the trust was 100% even when all the online stores couldn't ship to my location, he shipped the phone down to my house. Boss you're da bomb. pls do come back

Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
AndroBlaze:

Welcome back and a beautiful post.

I also tried my best to tell the olodo Damzy that quick gain will not take him anywhere- but building trust and in particular a "brand" like you and so many others have on this forum , is the only true and satisfying way to make it in online business. Welcome back again.

Thank you
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Taiwo20(m): 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Can I get a good tablet at shikin money?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ianq: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Welcome back, Ini. Good that you're back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.