Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (350951 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by AwesomeRomeo: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
cabosnoopy:

Awfar relishing d prospect of using d k6000?
I want to try it but if I cannot afford it, I will switch to doogee homtom ht6. Google the specs
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by cabosnoopy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
I want to try it but if I cannot afford it, I will switch to doogee homtom ht6. Google the specs
Yeah dey are almost d same but homtom design nor make me like d phone
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by AwesomeRomeo: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
cabosnoopy:

Yeah dey are almost d same but homtom design nor make me like d phone
Yes, u are on point. The design doesn't make sense at all, that's why I don't like the phone too. It has corning gorilla 3 screen with 6250mah ba3 and it has extra tempered screen protector in the accessories but the design doesn't make sense at all. If cannot afford d oukitel k6000, I will have no any other option than to buy the doogee homtom ht6, the white color.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
Wow, we are in the same group on whatsapp (All about Satellite)

Oh! Ok

Nice...
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by cabosnoopy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
Yes, u are on point. The design doesn't make sense at all, that's why I don't like the phone too. It has corning gorilla 3 screen with 6250mah ba3 and it has extra tempered screen protector in the accessories but the design doesn't make sense at all. If cannot afford d oukitel k6000, I will have no any other option than to buy the doogee homtom ht6, the white color.
Was also tempted by d gorilla screen anyway is not a bad choice as long it serves d purpose thou am going for d k6000 with close eyes
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by AwesomeRomeo: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
cabosnoopy:

Was also tempted by d gorilla screen anyway is not a bad choice as long it serves d purpose thou am going for d k6000 with close eyes
okay, I will also try. May God help us all.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2016

Cube i6 Air 3G 32GB Dual boot OS (Windows and Android) with keyboard, flipcase, pen, otg, earphone, screen protector, charger and usb cable @ #50,000

Umi Rome Gold @ #33,000

Jiayu S3 Advance with Flip Case, Silicon case, Tempered Glass @ #48,000

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime (32GB) with Silicon case, Tempered glass, Usb cable, Charger, adapter and Mikey @ #48,000

Call, SMS or Whatsapp: 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Contact your orders
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Black031: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Good day to u sir INI,i lost my phone of recent,n did struggle 2 get 18,500k budget 4 anew one(low budget),pls which of ds is a reliable brand. Doogee,bluboo,vkworld,umi,uhan,blackview,siswoo,cubot n coolpad. Thanx alot sir,wishin u well.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by obua: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gtrying to reach you on phone
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Black031:
Good day to u sir INI,i lost my phone of recent,n did struggle 2 get 18,500k budget 4 anew one(low budget),pls which of ds is a reliable brand. Doogee,bluboo,vkworld,umi,uhan,blackview,siswoo,cubot n coolpad. Thanx alot sir,wishin u well.

Hi, I am very sorry about your loss. Presently, I do not have any phone within that budget.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
obua:
Gtrying to reach you on phone

Pardon me,.... I am available now
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by homiben(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
initialize:

Pardon me,.... I am available now
good day oga, abeg! for how much can i get either of the ulephone power or ulephone touch 3... and how long after placing an order, do i get d package
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
homiben:

good day oga, abeg! for how much can i get either of the ulephone power or ulephone touch 3... and how long after placing an order, do i get d package

Yet to release phones.... No price yet
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wiseone28: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Black031:
why not buy gionee m3mini?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Dumchuks(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
PLEASE, Been having hard time considering phones being showcased here, cos I believe they are meant for China market and it got me wondering how it will work in Nigeria, in terms of Rom etc... Someone once complained of having issues with the chinese rom in a Xiaomi phone he bought and it made me think to ask this question.

The phones being sold here, is it compatible with the Nigeria market, network, the issue of having lots of bloatwares in the chinese stock rom, how true is this, has anyone experienced it and I need assurance from those that have used phones that fell in that category....
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Black031: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thanx so much Oga Initialiser am so grateful n thanx so much Mr wiseone,i was actually looking 4 a 5inches phone but i think i will go for the Gionee m3 mini. Thanx so much God bless U my brosses.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:03am On Jan 12, 2016
Dumchuks:
PLEASE, Been having hard time considering phones being showcased here, cos I believe they are meant for China market and it got me wondering how it will work in Nigeria, in terms of Rom etc... Someone once complained of having issues with the chinese rom in a Xiaomi phone he bought and it made me think to ask this question.

The phones being sold here, is it compatible with the Nigeria market, network, the issue of having lots of bloatwares in the chinese stock rom, how true is this, has anyone experienced it and I need assurance from those that have used phones that fell in that category....

Hi,

Concerning the questions you raised; Most of these Phones are globally unlocked and supports international radio frequency which makes compatible with all networks on such frequency without need for unlocking. It works automatically like a plug and play device.

When a phone is newly released, there are limited ROMs available, some only have their official ROMs available in the first few weeks, if the first released batches were only made for their Chinese comsumers, such phones will only have the Chinese ROMs loaded on it. The Chinese ROMs usually contains chinese apps like baidu, rooku, etc (these are what users here tag as bloatware cos they are irrelevant to us, a Chinese wouldn't say so). Also, the official Chinese ROM wouldn't include a google play store because China frowns at anything google so but some suppliers usually flash g-apps on the Chinese ROM on request. Chinese ROM usually support only 2 languages, Chinese and English

Some other Phone companies provide the International ROM for international users upon a phone release, such phone will have come without bloatware (Chinese Apps), with g-apps, Multi-Language and sometime Rooted.

If you bought a phone that shipped with a Chinese ROMs, you can visit www.needrom.com to search for unofficial 'custom' ROMs which is international standard, mostly free of china apps, sometimes have g-apps pre-loaded or you might have to load them yourself... Most custom ROMs comes rooted. If a custom ROM is without root, you can simple search for SUperuser 'SU' for the version of android is on and flash it from the 'Recovery' screen.

Note that this international/unofficial ROMs might not be available within the first month of release of a new phone. The time it takes for customs ROMs to become available is dependent on; A) how popular/no of unit of the particular phone sold b) Company Policy regarding ROM updates c) Developers interest on the said phone d) Phone Kernel

Part of what I do for my customers:

....::::: I usually take the stress off my customers, I ensure I perfect the ROM of any phone i sell before shipping out. I updated all my Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 to Miui7, Rooted it and also installed g-apps as such none of my customers experience the problem your friend experienced. I offered to help others upgrade theirs too for free on the Xiaomi Note 2 thread::::.......

When you buy from me, you get the best support....No be lie
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Black031:
Thanx so much Oga Initialiser am so grateful n thanx so much Mr wiseone,i was actually looking 4 a 5inches phone but i think i will go for the Gionee m3 mini. Thanx so much God bless U my brosses.

I didn't get your mention cos you wrote 'initialiser' in place of 'initialize' undecided

Thank you though smiley.... Hope you got a phone already?

If you haven't you and you're in Lagos I can take you to were you can get the suggested Gionee phone at the best rate. wink

Yea
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:10am On Jan 12, 2016

Cube i6 Air 3G 32GB Dual boot OS (Windows and Android) with keyboard, flipcase, pen, otg, earphone, screen protector, charger and usb cable @ #50,000

Jiayu S3 Advance with Flip Case, Silicon case, Tempered Glass @ #48,000

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime (32GB) with Silicon case, Tempered glass, Usb cable, Charger, adapter and Mikey @ #48,000

Call, SMS or Whatsapp: 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Dumchuks(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
initialize:

Hi,

Concerning the questions you raised; Most of these Phones are globally unlocked and supports international radio frequency which makes compatible with all networks on such frequency without need for unlocking. It works automatically like a plug and play device.

When a phone is newly released, there are limited ROMs available, some only have their official ROMs available in the first few weeks, if the first released batches were only made for their Chinese comsumers, such phones will only have the Chinese ROMs loaded on it. The Chinese ROMs usually contains chinese apps like baidu, rooku, etc (these are what users here tag as bloatware cos they are irrelevant to us, a Chinese wouldn't say so). Also, the official Chinese ROM wouldn't include a google play store because China frowns at anything google so but some suppliers usually flash g-apps on the Chinese ROM on request. Chinese ROM usually support only 2 languages, Chinese and English

Some other Phone companies provide the International ROM for international users upon a phone release, such phone will have come without bloatware (Chinese Apps), with g-apps, Multi-Language and sometime Rooted.

If you bought a phone that shipped with a Chinese ROMs, you can visit www.needrom.com to search for unofficial 'custom' ROMs which is international standard, mostly free of china apps, sometimes have g-apps pre-loaded or you might have to load them yourself... Most custom ROMs comes rooted. If a custom ROM is without root, you can simple search for SUperuser 'SU' for the version of android is on and flash it from the 'Recovery' screen.

Note that this international/unofficial ROMs might not be available within the first month of release of a new phone. The time it takes for customs ROMs to become available is dependent on; A) how popular/no of unit of the particular phone sold b) Company Policy regarding ROM updates c) Developers interest on the said phone d) Phone Kernel

Part of what I do for my customers:

....::::: I usually take the stress off my customers, I ensure I perfect the ROM of any phone i sell before shipping out. I updated all my Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 to Miui7, Rooted it and also installed g-apps as such none of my customers experience the problem your friend experienced. I offered to help others upgrade theirs too for free on the Xiaomi Note 2 thread::::.......

When you buy from me, you get the best support....No be lie

thanks for impressive reply.. I appreciate you

is Letv One X600 in stock??
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Black031: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Looolz, am so sorry about the name thing ooo! Thanx so much,a friend told me he's gonna bring me a vkworld phone (vkworld vk800x) he said d phone is loud n d pix is good n dt it look's like htc,but i dnt about d durability n warm or heat level,do u av any idea? But He's not selling,it's gonna be a gift. Thank U n God bless U.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2016
Dumchuks:

thanks for impressive reply.. I appreciate you

is Letv One X600 in stock??

You're welcome

No stock for Letv Le 1 x600.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2016
Black031:
Looolz, am so sorry about the name thing ooo! Thanx so much,a friend told me he's gonna bring me a vkworld phone (vkworld vk800x) he said d phone is loud n d pix is good n dt it look's like htc,but i dnt about d durability n warm or heat level,do u av any idea? But He's not selling,it's gonna be a gift. Thank U n God bless U.

Amen.... Thanka
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ThunderTrail(f): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Happy New Year Bro

Please how much for Doogee HomTom HT6

initialize:

Amen.... Thanka
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
ThunderTrail:
Happy New Year Bro

Please how much for Doogee HomTom HT6

No, no stock
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Dumchuks(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
initialize:

You're welcome

No stock for Letv Le 1 x600.
which phones do you have in stock?? I really need a phone ranging 35-40K.....
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by schike(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2016
good morning big guy

please I need jiayu s3 advance do you have it in stock? if you do how much is it and call can you deliver to lekki? thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Dumchuks:

which phones do you have in stock?? I really need a phone ranging 35-40K.....

Lenovo K3 Note 40k

Meizu M2 Note 39k

Both will be available next week
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2016
schike:
good morning big guy

please I need jiayu s3 advance do you have it in stock? if you do how much is it and call can you deliver to lekki? thanks

Good Morning, I kept calling your number last night but your line was switched off.

Will call again this morning.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Bookiemart01(f): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
You initiated a PM and I've replied.

initialize:

Good Morning, I kept calling your number last night but your line was switched off.

Will call again this morning.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by peteregwu(m): 6:16am On Jan 15, 2016
Black031:

If you do to slot, you will find a suitable brand for your budget. You can get wiko Lenny 2 android 5.1

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.