Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (350712 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2017
PHONES ARE AVAILABLE:

Leeco Le Max 2 x820 4GB/32GB @ 105k

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB 64GB @ 95k

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 3gb 32gb @ 90k

Leeco Cool 1 dual 4gb 32gb @ 90k

Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro 32GB @ 78k

Xiaomi Redmi 3s 3GB 32GB @ 70k

Xiaomi Redmi 4a @ 55k

Call or Whatsapp: 08069321572
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by nadalion: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
What colour is the Xiaomi redmi note 4 pro?
initialize:
PHONES ARE AVAILABLE:

Leeco Le Max 2 x820 4GB/32GB @ 105k

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB 64GB @ 95k

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 3gb 32gb @ 90k

Leeco Cool 1 dual 4gb 32gb @ 90k

Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro 32GB @ 78k

Xiaomi Redmi 3s 3GB 32GB @ 70k

Xiaomi Redmi 4a @ 55k

Call or Whatsapp: 08069321572
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
nadalion:
What colour is the Xiaomi redmi note 4 pro?

Redmi 4 Pro...gold.color

I don't have Redmi note 4 Pro yey
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Memphisbleek: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
initialize,no response yet to my request about Oneplus 3t(64gb/128gb)....??
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Memphisbleek:
initialize,no response yet to my request about Oneplus 3t(64gb/128gb)....??

I thought I replied you,,, Sorry if I didn't.

Kindly chat me on whatsapp for quotes of phones you need that I didn't list to be in stock.

My whatsapp line is 08069321572
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Phones in stock

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x 32GB @ 90k

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 32GB @ 90k

Xiaomi Redmi 3s 3gb 32gb @ 70k

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by diegorod(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hello please how much can i get the ONEPLUS 3T to Lagos, pls the Global version.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by nadalion: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
initialize:
Phones in stock

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x 32GB @ 90k
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 32GB @ 90k
Xiaomi Redmi 3s 3gb 32gb @ 70k

What colour option do you have the note 4x in?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
nadalion:
What colour option do you have the note 4x in?

Gold.. 90k

Gray.. 93k

Both color available
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
diegorod:
Hello please how much can i get the ONEPLUS 3T to Lagos, pls the Global version.

One plus 3T 64gb is 207k or 128gb is 245k
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by nadalion: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
initialize:

Gold.. 90k
Gray.. 93k

Both color available
Do you have the 64gb/4gb option?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by diegorod(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
initialize:

One plus 3T 64gb is 207k or 128gb is 245k

Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:50am On Feb 28, 2017
nadalion:

Do you have the 64gb/4gb option?

No
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Santafemetrix(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2017
Good morning people.
I am not one to meddle into people's business or source of livelihood, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

I bought a phone: LeEco Le max 2 from initialize, for almost three weeks now. I paid 100k for the phone and in less than a week I received the phone, but it didn't come with the USB type-c data and charging cable.

I complained to him about it, he promised to talk to his supplier and he did, later told me that the supplier has sent it and it will be sent to me when it arrives. I sent Initialize a message on WhatsApp this morning about the USB type-c cable and he said he is with it and will send it, but I have to pay for the waybill which is 2k. Now, my question is: is it right that after buying a supposedly brand new device and discovered that the USB type-c cable is missing from the box, and spending three weeks without the cable, that I should be the one to bear the cost of getting something I paid for?

I thought I should even be compensated for getting my phone without complete accessories.

I have told him I won't pay for the waybill, that if he can't send it he should keep it, and my question is: between the two of us, who is right?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Santafemetrix:
Good morning people.
I am not one to meddle into people's business or source of livelihood, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

I bought a phone: LeEco Le max 2 from initialize, for almost three weeks now. I paid 100k for the phone and in less than a week I received the phone, but it didn't come with the USB type-c data and charging cable.

I complained to him about it, he promised to talk to his supplier and he did, later told me that the supplier has sent it and it will be sent to me when it arrives. I sent Initialize a message on WhatsApp this morning about the USB type-c cable and he said he is with it and will send it, but I have to pay for the waybill which is 2k. Now, my question is: is it right that after buying a supposedly brand new device and discovered that the USB type-c cable is missing from the box, and spending three weeks without the cable, that I should be the one to bear the cost of getting something I paid for?

I thought I should even be compensated for getting my phone without complete accessories.

I have told him I won't pay for the waybill, that if he can't send it he should keep it, and my question is: between the two of us, who is right?

No beating around the bush here, initialize should foot d bill, moreover isn't the phone supposed to be opened and checked before being sent to u? I wonder o. So, intialize, if u sent me phone and i break it wen i receive it and call u and tell u, u sent a broken phone nko? How will u defend urself?

cc: semid4lyfe, dominique,
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by peteregwu(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Santafemetrix:
Good morning people.

The initialize guy should fix the way Bill and must tender a reasonable and well orchestrated apology. This isI Nairaland ooo..... And our mouth wide for hear. We no send o. cool
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by busuyi44: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Santafemetrix:
Good morning people.

Initialize I beg u with Almighty God, kindly send d type C cable at Ur expense to ur beloved customer. May God bless u d more
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
When it's about issues, you will see different characters. Initialize is refusing to say anything, check last seen... if someone has asked how much is xiaomi mi mix nau, u would have seen reply .... ok, kwontinue

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Santafemetrix(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
peteregwu:

The initialize guy should fix the way Bill and must tender a reasonable and well orchestrated apology. This isI Nairaland ooo..... And our mouth wide for hear. We no send o. cool

My issue isn't even with the cable, but the way he talks to his customer..

I feel sad because I have never bought anything from him before now, but I have been referring a whole lot of people to him and for him to treat me this way... It's sad, but it's OK. I told him I was going to raise the issue here and he said I was threatening him. I am ready to upload our chats word for word if need be.

I just raised the issue here so I would know if I was wrong to insist I get what I paid for without an extra cost.
I don't want to make any trouble: he can keep the cable or send it to me, it's his choice...

Thanks guys for your input so far.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Santafemetrix:
Good morning people.

You paid 100k for the phone and I did the waybill with my money because you beg me to reason your case as you have no other money to pay for the waybill and I said I will assist and I paid the cost of waybilling the phone from Lagos to you in Onitsha....

You kept pressuring me to send the phone as soon a I get it as you are without a phone which makes everything difficult to you due to this immediately the phone got to the shipper in Lagos at evening i had to pack it almost immediately to give to them to send to you in onitsha the same day so that you can get it the next day. In truth from the day you paid and the time you got the phone should be within 5days... I can't account the number of calls and chat you initiated since you sent money to me to pressure me to deliver the phone to you.

You called the evening you got the phone that the package didn't come with the type C cable, I told the supplier the next day and she sent a replacement in. I informed you today that the cable is with me but this time you have to pay for the waybill because I wont use my money to do waybill the 2nd time because I bear the cost of the first waybill which was #2,000.

Pay for the waybill and i will send you the cable.

I don't agree that the package came without a the USB Cable cos it as never happened but since you insisted I agreed to replace it but i will not bear the cost of waybill to you a second time. i did it once but not again

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
princetom1:

No beating around the bush here, initialize should foot d bill, moreover isn't the phone supposed to be opened and checked before being sent to u? I wonder o. So, intialize, if u sent me phone and i break it wen i receive it and call u and tell u, u sent a broken phone nko? How will u defend urself?

cc: semid4lyfe, dominique,

Chief Judge,

Why did you omit Seun and Lalasticlala?

With your knowledge as to how things works you ought to know when a case happens btw 2 pple you should wait to hear from both side before passing a verdict but the hate that dwell in you has becloud your judgement such that there's no room from intensive reasoning.

I will only reply comments that deserve my time hereafter.

Thanks for coming

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
peteregwu:

We know when you guys visit this thread... It's that time of the year

You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
princetom1:
When it's about issues, you will see different characters. Initialize is refusing to say anything, check last seen... if someone has asked how much is xiaomi mi mix nau, u would have seen reply .... ok, kwontinue

My last seen time doesn't necessary mean I was consciously on nairaland so find something relevant to say.

I haven't been visiting here as often as I used to even my reply to some post here took days.

to you comment about I will be quick to reply an sales inquiry is totally wrong... A satisfactory review of service is what actually contributes to sales inquiry so I will be quick to clear the air about a dissatisfied customer than to jump on a post of if a phone is available or not.

Don't use your familiar situation to determine how people you barely know react.... ok?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Santafemetrix(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
initialize:

You paid 100k for the phone and I did the waybill with my money because you beg me to reason your case as you have no other money to pay for the waybill and I said I will assist and I paid the cost of waybilling the phone from Lagos to you in Onitsha....

You kept pressuring me to send the phone as soon a I get it as you are without a phone which makes everything difficult to you due to this immediately the phone got to the shipper in Lagos at evening i had to pack it almost immediately to give to them to send to you in onitsha the same day so that you can get it the next day. In truth from the day you paid and the time you got the phone should be within 5days... I can't account the number of calls and chat you initiated since you sent money to me to pressure me to deliver the phone to you.

You called the evening you got the phone that the package didn't come with the type C cable, I told the supplier the next day and she sent a replacement in. I informed you today that the cable is with me but this time you have to pay for the waybill because I wont use my money to do waybill the 2nd time because I bear the cost of the first waybill which was #2,000.

I don't agree that the package came without a the USB Cable cos it as never happened but since you insisted I agreed to replace it but i will not bear the cost of waybill to you a second time. i did it once but not again

Thanks

So, because of 2k you're writing all these lies?

I begged you to reason with me? I only bargained with you to reduce the price of the phone, which is normal in business and you said I should leave it at 100k that you would do the waybill yourself...You opted to do it, I didn't ask you to.

I pressured you to send the phone? You were the one who called me and told me that you're with the phone, didn't you? And the phone stayed with you all night and you didn't open it? Did you send the phone the same day it came?

You know what? I now know your game! As a matter of fact people, my phone wasn't sealed and I think initialize purposely removed the USB type-c cable, just so I could pay for the waybill he opted to pay for.

I don't have time for lies. All our chats are there. I can upload them.

If you say you didn't remove the USB type-c cable yourself, then upload the conversation between you and your supplier, let us all see it.

Like I told you, you can keep the USB type-c cable... I won't ask for it again. Nothing you say can justify what you're doing and that's all I seek to prove here. Instead of me paying 2k for what is mine, I would rather order another original LeEco USB type-c cable and it's no big deal.

You can keep it. Like I said, I won't ask you for it and I won't call or reply you here. I have said things the way they are and anyone doubting me should ask for our WhatsApp chats and I will upload them here for all to see.

Like I told you in the morning, don't think you can treat people anyhow because you have built a reputation, reputations can be destroyed even faster then they were built......

Have a nice life, brother.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Santafemetrix:

I begged you to reason with me? I only bargained with you to reduce the price of the phone, which is normal in business and you said I should leave it at 100k that you would do the waybill yourself...You opted to do it, I didn't ask you to.

I pressured you to send the phone? You were the one who called me and told me that you're with the phone, didn't you? And the phone stayed with you all night and you didn't open it? Did you send the phone the same day it came?

You know what? I now know your game! As a matter of fact people, my phone wasn't sealed and I think initialize purposely removed the USB type-c cable, just so I could pay for the waybill he opted to pay for.

If you say you didn't remove the USB type-c cable yourself, then upload the conversation between you and your supplier, let us all see it.

Like I told you, you can keep the USB type-c cable... I won't ask for it again. Nothing you say can justify what you're doing and that's all I seek to prove here. Instead of me paying 2k for what is mine, I would rather order another original LeEco USB type-c cable and it's no big deal.

You can keep it. Like I said, I won't ask you for it and I won't call or reply you here. I have said things the way they are and anyone doubting me should ask for our WhatsApp chats and I will upload them here for all to see.

Like I told you in the morning, don't think you can treat people anyhow because you have built a reputation, reputations can be destroyed even faster then they were built......

I didn't call any of what you wrote earlier a lie and I have no reason to lie about what happened.

I've made my point and it's quite clear. I've read yours too and I duly understand

Night
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
initialize:

My last seen time doesn't necessary mean I was consciously on nairaland so find something relevant to say.

I haven't been visiting here as often as I used to even my reply to some post here took days.

to you comment about I will be quick to reply an sales inquiry is totally wrong... A satisfactory review of service is what actually contributes to sales inquiry so I will be quick to clear the air about a dissatisfied customer than to jump on a post of if a phone is available or not.

Don't use your familiar situation to determine how people you barely know react.... ok?

Ok, sorry if i was wrong, but don't blame me dou, i expect u to reply to inquiry/complain fast, since u conduct business here
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
princetom1:

Ok, sorry if i was wrong, but don't blame me dou, i expect u to reply to inquiry/complain fast, since u conduct business here

Thanks... I already replied

I've been really busy offline but I always try to check here when I can
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
initialize:

Chief Judge,

Why did you omit Seun and Lalasticlala?

With your knowledge as to how things works you ought to know when a case happens btw 2 pple you should wait to hear from both side before passing a verdict but the hate that dwell in you has becloud your judgement such that there's no room from intensive reasoning.

I will only reply comments that deserve my time hereafter.

Thanks for coming

That was totally uncalled for,
Am not 1 of these NL e_warriors, i would had reply u back in same measure.

initialize:

Thanks

Coming to this, this are few questions

1) Did u opened and check phone before sending? (Guy claimed phone was already opened, which was expected to ascertain phone condition.
2) Can u upload whatsapp conversation here?
3) Is bargaining to reduce price of phone, now begging?

Also, u ignoring to reply here is like telling all of us here to go to hell, u don't care. May i remind u, even phone business u s dull now, that doesn't mean it can't be better 2moro, so, I urge u to thread with care
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Santafemetrix:

I don't know where to stand, but i always stand with d buyer first knowing fully well that customers are king and even difficult customers should be satisfied to some degree before giving up on em,
I know this is 2 matured people conducting bizz, and someone comment must have infuriated the oda,
For the record, pls upload whatsapp conversations to support ur claim. Am just neutral here dou
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Santafemetrix(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
princetom1:

I don't know where to stand, but i always stand with d buyer first knowing fully well that customers are king and even difficult customers should be satisfied to some degree before giving up on em,
I know this is 2 matured people conducting bizz, and someone comment must have infuriated the oda,
For the record, pls upload whatsapp conversations to support ur claim. Am just neutral here dou

Thanks.. I will send from the night he told me that he got my phone. He said above that he sent the phone the very same day he received it, which is a lie and you will see it from the time line of our chats

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Santafemetrix(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
More

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Following, i think some parts of u guys conversation is omitted, why?
Santafemetrix:
More

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.