Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (350125 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:16am On Jul 12, 2014
andrenaline: ok i will try but if you fall my hand i will tell boko haram to kidnap you in exchange for one cube of sugar,their sugar they sweet

Abeg o, na wetin I go chop I find come here, i no find wetin go chop me o, Pls don't tell anyone to kidnap me because I am the only son of my mama o. Thank you very much sir

I try my best to make you get the best when it matters most. I put myself in my customer's shoes, therefore I understand when you commit money to something, you want it to serve its purpose.

Don't worry sir, you are in safe hands

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:24am On Jul 12, 2014
teebell90: @ Adrenaline read the thread from page one and am sure your thought wouldn't have reached the place of saying "if you fall my hand" This is Initialize not bribelize, deceivealize or 419nize............A trial will convince. grin

Thanks very much Bldr. T..... We go soon start to practise our profession, we are getting there gradually.

@all kindly visit this thread for your leather bracelets. it's simple, cheap, light weight and matured

https://www.nairaland.com/1795258/extremely-cheap-cross-infinity-leather

If them no wan appoint us after studying Building Construction Engineering for 5 years @ Unilag + 1 year of NYSC, we will appoint ourselves. Kindly patronize us to keep us busy as an idle mind is the devil's workshop

This is Initialize not bribelize, deceivealize or 419nize.[/b]...........A trial will convince. smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:26am On Jul 12, 2014
andrenaline: i said i will try

I wish there's a "double strike-through button sef.

Like Nike; Just do it wink. Don't try
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:30am On Jul 12, 2014
avicky:

shocked Sho? Adonbelivit. Is their phone solid?
I have seen someone requesting for the doogee phone on this thread. Please anyone who has used this phone should do an honest review. Thanks.

I am not an active user of the phone but I can tell from handling the Doogee Valencia DG800 when it arrived, Doogee phones are true to their specifications. the user of the phone is "tompeters". This mention should draw his attention to the subject.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:36am On Jul 12, 2014
avicky: By the way, like seriously? It's high time the mods of this section move this particular thread to the front page. If not for the unfortunate plane crash , sorry i mean virus attack, haba, maka why?this thread was almost 50 pages.
Honorable mods, pls kindly move this thread spearheaded by our most trusted initialize to the front page. Thank you in anticipation.

Afi most trusted noor ni grin cheesy

Thanks very much for the sweet words, i'll lick it through out today.

The old thread is gone like all old things, here's is the new one, let's build it as we did with the former.

@dragnet, na play she dey play, please don't do otherwise o. E go better for Beta wink

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:39am On Jul 12, 2014
aeu1: Gionee M2 to Uyo, how much in all ?

Waybill to Uyo is charged @ #2,100

Gionee M2 cost price #24,000

Total cost of M2 to Uyo is #26,100

Thank you sir
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2014
Good Morning Everyone!!!!
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2014
Good Morning Mr. Initialize and everyone on this progressive thread.
Hope you all had a swell night rest...I sure did, with my baby G4S right by my side. I don't know which is even sweeter to have sleep with me...g4s or my girlfriend...(lolz grin)

**back to the matter**
Please which model of Ainol tablet do you have? A friend of mine might be interested in the Bw1.

**one more thing**
Abeg make una add me to the Jaiyu G4S whatsapp/bbm group na!
At least I have passed the first initiation stage abi cool
Hope there are babes there sha... grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2014
initialize:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

This threads always make my day, Everyday.

I'm happy to meet you as wel

l>>>>> You happiness is paramount to me so I am making all effort to supply only the best always<<<<<<

PS: I have order for the rubber like (in ear) earpiece has discussed. The one Puskin was flashing yesterday will be child's play when this one lands. Don't worry
I trust you na, I know what you can do.. Cheers
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by andrenaline(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2014
initialize:

I wish there's a "double strike-through button sef.

Like Nike; Just do it wink. Don't try
is not that i don't trust you is just that i don't know if i can raise the money before the month runs out,speaking of money how do you intend to get the money sence we are far away
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by avicky(f): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2014
@Tompeters... Please can you do an honest review of the doogee phone you bought? Thanks.

@ Initialize... Afi trused noni abi? Ok. Continue.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2014
dljbd1: Good Morning Mr. Initialize and everyone on this progressive thread.
Hope you all had a swell night rest...I sure did, with my baby G4S right by my side. I don't know which is even sweeter to have sleep with me...g4s or my girlfriend...(lolz grin)

**back to the matter**
Please which model of Ainol tablet do you have? A friend of mine might be interested in the Bw1.

**one more thing**
Abeg make una add me to the Jaiyu G4S whatsapp/bbm group na!
At least I have passed the first initiation stage abi cool
Hope there are babes there sha... grin

Good morning Sir, Na so Jiayu G4S dey do all him buyers, Neckyblue calls it her baby, you too did the same thing. That's the power of the G4S, sha don't let your GF come her to fight me because you have started giving her less attention since you bought the phone

Neckyblue is the babe in the house and she's on point.

The Prof is already present here this morning so you know your request is processing.

Enjoy ur new baby

Concerning the tablet request:

7.85" Phablet Ainol BW1 II MTK8382 1.2GHz Quad Core 1GB RAM 16GB ROM 3G GPS Dual Sim Bluetooth Android4.2.2 Phone call tablet 3500mah battery

I know you won't believe it but the truth is that Ainol BW1 is back and better with 16GB internal memory this time, yet I'll still sell to you at the same price

Price to Lagos is #32,000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2014
Stancity: I trust you na, I know what you can do.. Cheers

Yes Prof

Abeg initiate the guy into the group, make e come enjoy wetin you dey enjoy

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2014
andrenaline: is not that i don't trust you is just that i don't know if i can raise the money before the month runs out,speaking of money how do you intend to get the money sence we are far away

You will have more money to buy the phone by month end and still keep some change. No worry, relax your mind, Impossible is Nothing cos GOD works here.

Our banks brings us closer to the extent that you will use your hand to dip the money into my pocket grin

you just need to get my account details and pay the money into it.

Call, text or whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2014
avicky: @Tompeters... Please can you do an honest review of the doogee phone you bought? Thanks.

you too dey sensitive o! I was just teasing
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2014
HML @Aieromon, God will bless the union and make it fruitful. Congrats
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Still on the matter!!

Live in Computer Villa, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria

Everyone that saw my phone where I'm sitted already adding my contacts, such is the power of my Jiayu

Feel it too

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
initialize: Still on the matter!!

Everyone that saw my phone where I'm sitted already adding my contacts, such is the power of my Jiayu

Feel it too
Wait! Is this g4s? shocked
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
dljbd1:
Wait! Is this g4s? shocked

You too Don dey feel am na
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by gingger(m): 1:17am On Jul 13, 2014
initialize abeg give me price for dis phone

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1796154703.html
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:57am On Jul 13, 2014
gingger: initialize abeg give me price for dis phone

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1796154703.html

New Original Logos 1:1 S5 I9600 MTK6582 Quad Core 2GB 1GB RAM 13mp 8MP Camera G900 phone health care Fingerprint Android 4.4 Phone

MTK6582 S5 main feature:

-MTK6582 Quad Core 1.5GHz
-5.1" 1080*720 HD Screen 8.0MP Camera
-1GB Ram + 4GB ROM(phone can show 32GB)
-Fit original accessories
-Heart rate sensor, TP Gesture wake up.
-Android 4.4 Kitkat.
-2G:GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHz,3G:WCDMA:2100MHz

Price is #24,000 to Lagos
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2014
Happy Sunday Everyone!!!
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
So I just got off a chat with a potential customer in PH, He wants to buy a phone which I am sure I can help him pre-order it but he's having trust issues. I seriously understand his position and I don't blame him at all, I just wish he will give me a trial to prove my worthiness to him. I really wish he would

Screenshot of our chat

Today is Sunday, 13th July, 2014. God help me become a Large Company so that no one will be afraid to transacting with me or investing their money into this positive, progressive and Divine Establishment. (Amin)

================================================================================

The anonymous Nairalander that paid the sum of #103,000 for 4pcs of Jiayu G3C into my account (I'm still yet to know his nairaland moniker), He sent an appreciation message and told me to screenshot it and post on my thread, my call-phone doesn't support that function so I wasn't able to do that.

The screenshot above "gingered" me to get the means to drag the text message here which I did using the Nokia PC suite on my laptop.

Below is a snipped image of the text the customer in Bauchi sent to me.

Have no fear bro, I trust myself enough that I will deliver to you, even if you want me to bring it to you in PH, i wont hesitate, just add the cost to the overhead and we're in business.....Safe wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Is he on NL? If after going through this thread he still can't come to a conclusion then I suggest he goes to see TB Joshua. grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
initialize: Still on the matter!!

Feel it too
bros, how many BBMs you get
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
dljbd1: bros, how many BBMs you get
I have 2 BBM. BBM3 help u create mutiple BBM on one phone.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Tompeters(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
avicky: @Tompeters... Please can you do an honest review of the doogee phone you bought? Thanks.

sorry i Couldnt come online since monday.na mmtn disable my sim.....the phone on d whole is great.....camera is 13mp for th
e rear and 8mp 4 d front..,..has google voice....voice capture...android 4.4.2 can b rooted according to d phone makers website...,2 sim slot but i think d sim 2 slot is for mini sim cos normal mtn sim cant fit in.....it has a back touch panel 4 makin calls or navigatin tru d phone ,.though d battery is 2000mAh but i think it does not last as it should.......though i saw it on a blog review someone wrote about d phone but d phone is good generally.,.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
To use two BBM on your android device, you can download BBM3 from this link

http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/97094073/file.html

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
dljbd1: Is he on NL? If after going through this thread he still can't come to a conclusion then I suggest he goes to see TB Joshua. grin

He might have his reason for not trusting people easily but I want him to see through that and give me a trial to prove to him that some people can be trusted.

Person wey motor jam, na the same motor go carry am go where them go treat am and he'll still enter the same motor after recovery.

Life lesson is to keep trying till the best is attained then sustain it.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
[b]Available phones are:

Jiake JK11; Android 4.2.2, MT6582 max 1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/4GB ROM, 5 inch 960 x 540 screen, 8MP camera, 2 x 2200mah battery @ #20,000

THL T5S; Android 4.2.2, MT6582 max 1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/4GB ROM, 4.7 inch 960 x 540 screen, 8MP camera, 1950mah battery @ #23,000

Gionee M2 Marathon; Android 4.4.2, MT6582 max 1.3GHz Quad core, 1G RAM/8GB ROM, 5 inch 854 x 480 screen, 8MP camera, 4200mah battery @ #24,000

Jiayu G3C; Android 4.2.2, MT6582 max 1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/4GB ROM, 4.5 inch 1280 x 720 screen, 8MP camera, 3000mah battery @ #25,000

Lenovo s650; Android 4.4.2, MT6582 max 1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/8GB ROM, 4.7 inch 960 x 540 screen, 8MP camera, 2000mah battery @ #30,000

Jiayu G4S Android 4.2.2, MT6592 1.7Ghz Octa-core, 2G RAM/16GB ROM, 4.7 inch 1280 x 720 screen, 13MP camera, 3000mah battery
@ #38,000

---------------------------------------------------

Class 10 32GB micro sd card @ #4,000

Class 10 16GB micro sd card @ #2,500

8GB micro sd card @ #1,500
[/b]

Call, text or whatsapp: 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seems no one wants this World Cup since it is 0-0 after 90mins, make Fifa vex, make dem gimme d cup make I sell am use the money join the one wey dey down grin. Germany don score, No Mercy Messi for Argentina cheesy
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Phones are available

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.