Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (349807 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
initialize:

Sure you can

CubeTalk 7x

Freelander px1c

Freelancer px2c

Pipo S1

Created Q7
ok what re their specs and which one is the best?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
hpiano:
Gudday,,, pls HW much is cube talk 9x to ife wit accessories?

Hello sir!

Good evening, I don't have new stock presently but I'll try not to put the present rise on foreign purchases on customer alone.

I sell only 32GB version of the Cube Talk 9x and I will have stock by month end.

32GB ROM version of Cubetalk 9x to Ile - Ife will be #50,000.

Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rextayne:
ok what re their specs and which one is the best?

I like the Freelander models because only it has camera flash and the battery capacity is higher than the rest.

For the freelander tablet to land in Lagos, it will be #21,000 last and you will have to pay upfront before it is purchased because i don't stock it.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
initialize:
Good Morning great people!

Kindly let us vote for Kulboy in the ongoing Mr Nairaland contest..... Thanks as you cast your vote in support.

***Voting information below****

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest - The Finals! - Romance - Nairaland - https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#28233658

Please vote for KulBoy by pasting this

' I vote Kulboy

This is what am asking of you please please

cc: dygeasy

----_---------_---------_------;;-;

Please, kindly follow the link to vote, it is a favor I ask today. Thanks

##Ensure to include the "cc: dygeasy" when you cast your vote so as to make your vote count.

I did this in support of my business pal Ymodulus who happens to be one of the Campaign Managers of the moniker Kulboy.

A very good friend Marthak is also a campaign manager, she just notified me not quite long. If kulboy can get to win this contest, then you all deserve something for your effort.

***Free Recharge Cards will be posted if we make this happen. I don't know if voting is still on but I want Kulboy to win.***

Let's do this for Ymodulus, For initialize, for marthak and for the Finest of all men (I use to think I be fine boy till I saw Kulboy's pictures)... He makes me feel unfine.

I vote Kulboy x 10pcs

****Oya Kulboy, throw away that your iphone 6plus and come and buy Jiayu G6 (the phone apple copied)
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
initialize:

I like the Freelander models because only it has camera flash and the battery capacity is higher than the rest.

For the freelander tablet to land in Lagos, it will be #21,000 last and you will have to pay upfront before it is purchased because i don't stock it.

ok boss i will let u know when i'm ready.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Proseoca: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
initialize:

There might be a THL thread in Nairaland Phone section buy I doubt if ever there is a THL 5000 thread in that section...

If I create a review thread in that section people will doubt my honesty and assume I'm only sweet-talking to boost sales, so I usually allow a user to create such thread.

The honor is on you sir to share your experience with the Nairaland phone community regarding THL brand and the THL 5000 model.

The Jiayu Discussion WhatsApp group wasnt created by me, Stancity created it and made me a Co-Admin. Whenever a new person buys a Jiayu product, I supply my able Prof/Chief Judge of Umiahia, Honourable Stancity with the persons WhatsApp line for inclusion.

I need you sir, to create a THL discussion group, then you can add either/or both my whatsapp line and I can well be online with trends, tweaks, hacks, breaks, updates, upgrade, installation, modification and all that we can do to get the best out of the money spent.

****To create a new topic in any section, just go to the section i.e. Phone section and click on " Create New Topic".

Mention me when the topic is created and I can share my blessings cool

THL - The Happy Life

Chai!!!!....Oga Initialize I just dey suggest o...I nor say I wan take the responsibility o....lol
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by pgo17(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Proseoca:

Chai!!!!....Oga Initialize I just dey suggest o...I nor say I wan take the responsibility o....lol
how hard can it be? Just creat and let others join, before you know it, it will grow. I don't think its such a responsibility.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Proseoca: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
pgo17:
how hard can it be? Just creat and let others join, before you know it, it will grow. I don't think its such a responsibility.

Ok will give it a shot
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Promxy94(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thankyou Mr initialize
I got the new Elephone G5 you sent its nice doing business with you,nice phone though but am currently charging it,might give a review later...
U ve earned yourself new customers at Iuo because now my friends all want to do buisness with you....
Thankyou once more an grateful
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by pgo17(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
1 more day to be with my Jiayu. Seriously, can't the time go any faster?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rextayne:
ok boss i will let u know when i'm ready.

Alright sir

Thanks... I'm expecting
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by debedebe(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thanks for the doogee g900.. i really appreciate ur patient n sorry for the stress u went thru... tanx once again!!!
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Proseoca:

Like dey say in church.... Take the responsibility and let others enjoy and also know of the satisfaction a good a decision can bring. Your post in the thread you will create can save "someone with the right step from taking a wrong path".....

Try.... Ejoor!

Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
pgo17:

I like you.... No one will know you never owned a Jiayu G4S till you came out to post about ordering it.

You always been up today with all updates concerning the G4S even before we in the discussion....

Wait a little while pls, your phone will be with you shortly and you can finish all your info concerning the G4S in it when you have it.

Personally, I know say that your phone go here am from you. grin Na all needrom ROMs go grace the phone.

***I installed Chilapos ROM on it before sending

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Promxy94:
Thankyou Mr initialize
I got the new Elephone G5 you sent its nice doing business with you,nice phone though but am currently charging it,might give a review later...
U ve earned yourself new customers at Iuo because now my friends all want to do buisness with you....
Thankyou once more an grateful

Welcome sir.... Thanks for doing business.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Proseoca: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
initialize:

Like dey say in church.... Take the responsibility and let others enjoy and also know of the satisfaction a good a decision can bring. Your post in the thread you will create can save "someone with the right step from taking a wrong path".....

Try.... Ejoor!

Thanks

Ok....The Thread has been created.....Title is : THL 5000 DISCUSION THREAD....Lets make the thread alive cos this device is Awesome and I never regret buying this machine!!!!

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
debedebe:
Thanks for the doogee g900.. i really appreciate ur patient n sorry for the stress u went thru... tanx once again!!!

Welcome sir.... Sorry abt my complain

Was stressed out when we met.... It's good doing business with you as usual...

You've stayed with me since I started.... You even bought 2pcs Jiake JK11 then.

Blessings in the air.

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Proseoca:

Ok....The Thread has been created.....Title is : THL 5000 DISCUSION THREAD....Lets make the thread alive cos this device is Awesome and I never regret buying this machine!!!!

Nice thread... I'll try to draw users of the phone to it so that they comment too.

Welcome and thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Proseoca: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
initialize:

Nice thread... I'll try to draw users of the phone to it so that they comment too.

Welcome and thanks

You are welcome bros....has dat stuff arrived now?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Waiting for results from our voting today.... Someone should just inform me if Kulboy won already so that I can post these recharge cards digits before they fade off palm....

Kulboy with a cool face..... just the iphone 6 his using is the only Cons. Too much pros for one item

Kulboy
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Proseoca:

You are welcome bros....has dat stuff arrived now?

Yes it has
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Proseoca: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
initialize:

Yes it has

ok pls keep it....i will contact you so i get it
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Proseoca: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
initialize:

Yes it has

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Proseoca:

Ok sir.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by pgo17(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
initialize:

I like you.... No one will know you never owned a Jiayu G4S till you came out to post about ordering it.

You always been up today with all updates concerning the G4S even before we in the discussion....

Wait a little while pls, your phone will be with you shortly and you can finish all your info concerning the G4S in it when you have it.

Personally, I know say that your phone go here am from you. grin Na all needrom ROMs go grace the phone.

***I installed Chilapos ROM on it before sending
yay... Better persin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by nanaba777: 4:10am On Nov 23, 2014
initialize:

#17,000 maybe able to hook a tablet but I haven't taken my time to source for one .... Try the Cubetalk 7x, pipo S1 and created Q7 tablet listed
Have you tried Pipo T3?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by debedebe(m): 6:08am On Nov 23, 2014
initialize:

Welcome sir.... Sorry abt my complain

Was stressed out when we met.... It's good doing business with you as usual...

You've stayed with me since I started.... You even bought 2pcs Jiake JK11 then.

Blessings in the air.
I know brov,n thanks for all d gift.... i just see dat the phone is sooooo awesome ... thumb up brov... battery wit just 2500mah last longer
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by timbros(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bros, I need suggestions from you.

Planning to buy a phone for wifey. Please suggest an affordable 5" screen size, good battery, sharp camera (you know women and pictures nah) etc... Infact a nice phone wey go make her cook better soup for me lol grin.

Then suggest also an affordable 7" or 8" sreen size tab with all the sweet specs.

That is 2 items I need from you. I need your reply asap so I can order from you this week. Thanks.

N.B: Both devices must have double sims, both sims must be H+ enabled. With removable battery and with memory card slot.

Am I asking too much? Lol grin

Tag: initialize
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by debedebe(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
timbros:
Bros, I need suggestions from you.

Planning to buy a phone for wifey. Please suggest an affordable 5" screen size, good battery, sharp camera (you know women and pictures nah) etc... Infact a nice phone wey go make her cook better soup for me lol grin.

Then suggest also an affordable 7" or 8" sreen size tab with all the sweet specs.

That is 2 items I need from you. I need your reply asap so I can order from you this week. Thanks.

N.B: Both devices must have double sims, both sims must be H+ enabled. With removable battery and with memory card slot.

Am I asking too much? Lol grin

Tag: initialize
Doogee G900 camera beat Samsung s5,I suggest u go for did gadget..d only disadvantage d phone has which I even think is not a problem I'd DAT u can either use 2 micro sims or 1 micro sim with am mmc at dsame time.good for lady's for selfie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Can somone help review btwn Elephone G5 and Infinix Zero in terms of;
* Resolution & picture quality
* Durability
* Processing speed
* Class/Rank

Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Promxy94(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
luxempati:
Can somone help review btwn Elephone G5 and Infinix Zero in terms of;
* Resolution & picture quality
* Durability
* Processing speed
* Class/Rank

Thanks
My brother am currently using the Elephone G5 the phone camera is good as in good i mean good, the durability i must say is due to your handling because it has a gorilla glass, the processor does not lag and above all the display and battery life is good too.. ... I love the phone its sleekness especially my friends are really surprised at the phone
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
pgo17:
yay... Better persin

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.