Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far (26839 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by profasos(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
You are the reason we are still in Brazil cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by johndanny(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enyeama is the one I need to save my relationship...bad guy!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by larrymoore(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enyema, pls help to save more shot against france team
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dygeasy: Enyeama!!!

That guy can SAVE your relationship grin

Haha
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by imperiouxx(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good < Better < Best

Rufai was good but Enyeama is the best goalkeeper Nigeria ever got.

This is his ace days, we need to enjoy his contribute to team while it lasts.

How I wish age and ability remain stationary cry
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by Forwetinnah: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
He deserves it and much more. ..he and Ochoa are the best goal keepers so far in the tournament
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by Krasid(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
kudos to Enyeama.Hope he maintains his form.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by imperiouxx(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
For wetin nah?:
He deserves it and much more. ..he and Ochoa are the best goal keepers so far in the tournament

Imagine someone like Enyeama in Brazilian, Argentinian or German team etc, that team would be really really hard to crack.

He will surely make the FIFA ultimate team after this tournament if our sloppy defense doesn't expose him to ridicule.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by Ezemust: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enýema mý guyest guý
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by KEZDON(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Chibuhealth: I love this guy
point o correction: He is a man, i mean a real man, Thank. His best is yet to come, much love my Hero.......
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by DonsolY: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
kadas-01:
He's a great goalkeeper! He deserves it!
indeed he does
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by DonsolY: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
KEZDON: point o correction: He is a man, i mean a real man, Thank. His best is yet to come, much love my Hero.......
na so!!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by Talius(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
freakcin: Congrats to Enyeama!

In life nothing is what it seems. Nigeria and Algeria were not amongst Africa's hope at the start of the competition! Now, we know what time it is. . .

In other news, never knew I was this addicted to NL until the past few days!
I also never knew too o
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by ogaofficer(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
And where is our brother in the lord? Mr Agbim he can save anything. . . . Fifa diariz godu o o
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by Kazrem(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
safarigirl: Based on the records though, I think Mexico's Ochoa should be the best goalie. He's conceded just one goal as opposed to Enyeama's 3.

If Ochoa had faced Messi, he is most likey to conced more.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by drealnamdy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
:Dbest keeper not when it comes to Messi ooo

Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by Beync(f): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enyama my former crush. *Suarez my left finger*
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by strongboi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
I just like him, he's good!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by zyzxx(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nairaland welcome back,
Btw enyiama u deserve d best my man
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by easyelliot(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welcome back nairaland!
If na eastern european country send cyber attack Karma is a u know what.

Enyeama, except for that messi free kick, he has been our best player, but if musa does what he did against messintina, again, then the debate begins.

Good to know nairaland still reigns.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by NigeriaArmy15(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Austeenx: Right now, I'm seething with anger.
After amassing a staggering 1,954 likes, I was obviously heading towards 2000 likes on Nairaland, but one never-do-well that was sired by a Caliban decided to go all goofy and hack this site.
Now, the bastard(s) have left me with just 586 likes!
I know the silly things I typed before I got those likes.

If you're that bumhead/seaweed brain that brought me this anger and disappointment, may you die a hilarious death, may you get tortured by the cruelest demon in Tartarus for eternity!!!
AMEN....just leave the rest for me, I will treat the idiots like those boko haram pest
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by unikchyka(f): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pls is he married? Think am interested ;DPls is he married? Think am interested
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by Sunshinelady(f): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Kudos to Enyeama, God is ur strength. Pls super eagles make una no go relax de depend on Enyeama o, pls tighten ur defence & be agile in scoring! All d best!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by ebubay(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Vacancy – Female Teacher Required for Home-Schooled Children
Length of Assignment: Ongoing
Primary purpose:
To create a flexible elementary grade program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth; to establish effective rapport with pupils; to motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for elementary grade education in accordance with each pupil’s ability; to establish good relationships with parents and other key household staff.

Responsibilities:
Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
1. Teach reading, language arts, social studies, mathematics, science, art, health, physical education, and music to pupils in a classroom, utilizing course of study adopted by a recognized Board of Education, and other appropriate learning activities.
2. Instruct pupils in citizenship and basic subject matter.
3. Develop lesson plans and instructional materials and provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
4. Use a variety of instruction strategies, such as inquiry, group discussion, lecture, discovery, etc.
5. Translate lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time for instruction.
6. Establish and maintain standards of pupil behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
7. Evaluate pupils’ academic and social growth, keep appropriate records, and prepare progress reports.
8. Communicate with parents through email and face-to-face and other means to discuss pupilss’ progress and interpret the school program. Submit weekly reports on pupils’ progress.
9. Identify pupil needs and cooperate with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems. J. Creates an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centers.
10. Maintain professional competence through in-service education activities.
11. Participate cooperatively with the family to develop the method by which the pupils will be evaluated in conformance with agreed curriculum.
12. Select and requisitions books and instructional aids; maintains required inventory records.
13. Supervise pupils in out-of-classroom activities during the school day.
14. Develop appropriate curriculum to address pupil needs.
15. Participate in curriculum development programs as required.

Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree of related subject from accredited university
• Teaching certificate; recommended
• 2-3 years experience is preferred.

Contact Details:
Kindly send CVs with a cover note and any proof of work to info@redbeeltd.com.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by galadee(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Only Karim Benzema (9.77), Robin Van Persie (9.72), Arjen Robben (9.67) and David Luiz (9.63) have amassed more ranking points than the Nigerian shot-stopper.
pls go to http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/statistics/castrol-index/index.html
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by Aniroly(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
In the land OF africa, in the time of football, the destiny of a great football nation rest on shoulder of a young man __is name ____Enyeamagnet...
grin grin

@nairaland Am back n fresh since you deleted my account...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by Tinkybabe(f): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
I concur. He sure deserves it!
In fact, for me he was the highlight of the match against Argentina, following closely was Musa cuz if not for Vincent, Argentina would have won us 10-2

Thank God nairaland is back.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by Tinkybabe(f): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
unikchyka: Pls is he married? Think am interested ;DPls is he married? Think am interested

He's happily married with kids... So carry your interest somewhere else
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by Ab4all(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
I so much like ds guy..... I hope he can keep us in the world cup further
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nobleval: you need a brain transplant? "In Africa"

Haven't you had enough from Nairaland's struggles these past few days? Common, leave safarigirl alone.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by revelationuche: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Why did Enyema allowd Messi third free kick to enter? Am suspecting a fowl play...Enyema after havin a brief conversatn wiv Lc Messi on d pitch must ve enter this contrct. What do u tink?? [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far by tolubobo28: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
keep it enyeama nigeria is behind you. smiley wink cheesy grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Suffers Eye Injury During Clash With Bournemouth (Photos) / Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.