Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ (429709 Views)

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib / Nayah And Friends On Here / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Nice
So gist me how has this month been

Still thinking.............. cheesy grin wink

Rather

You gist me cool
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

Still thinking.............. cheesy grin wink

Rather

You gist me cool
Keeping thinking and make it fast
coz i know ladies can chat better than guys
id just put in the pums

so what would you want me to tell you about
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Keeping thinking and make it fast
coz i know ladies can chat better than guys
id just put in the pums

so what would you want me to tell you about

Don't worry, you will read it later, in my autobiography.
'The Diary of Babe2sure'
Stay tuned........... grin

Anything and everything. wink
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by zyzxx(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Unhmm
Na yam tree you for find

I'd deal with that babe2sure for you
Don't worry
I have today to deal with her
grin grin yam tree scares here oo

pls do

Wu are u voting for?
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin yam tree scares here oo

pls do

Wu are u voting for?

Henhen find cocoyam tree naa
Both of them na yam

Aint decided yet
There is a booth right outside our gate opposite compound though

Am lost btwx the two top guys
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

Don't worry, you will read it later, in my autobiography.
'The Diary of Babe2sure'
Stay tuned........... grin

Anything and everything. wink
Owk
I'd be glad to do so

What's your view on Power
wh
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Owk
I'd be glad to do so

What's your view on Power
wh

You are asking me question ni?
Which do you mean, power supply or change of power?
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by zyzxx(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

@Xzyxx, come and see something, did you notice the touch of sarcasm in what he said?

Hahahahaha! E la oju kan! Hobiii.
Even the person you reported to did not support you, simply because he knows you are spoilt rotten. Hehehhehehe! tongue
u dis lady

grin grin
What are we eating dis morning?
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by zyzxx(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Henhen find cocoyam tree naa
Both of them na yam

Aint decided yet
There is a booth right outside our gate opposite compound though

Am lost btwx the two top guys
I need vote myself, talkless of voting for Some1

cheesy
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2015
zyzxx:
I need vote myself, talkless of voting for Some1

cheesy

Unhmm
Abi naaa
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by zyzxx(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Zyzxx don't mind this lady
Sarcasm keh
Msacram woulda been better

Today you'd face ICC babenotsure
Am on his side (laughing to my self)
Even missmossy knows
I don't mind her jare

Missmossy Gud morning
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

You are asking me question ni?
Which do you mean, power supply or change of power?

No that's how I startup
I mean power in general
As in the desire to have power
Any type of powe
What's your veiw on one trying to have power even after having money
Or when such one has nothing but would give everything to have power in place of all else
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

No that's how I startup
I mean power in general
As in the desire to have power
Any type of powe
What's your veiw on one trying to have power even after having money
Or when such one has nothing but would give everything to have power in place of all else

Heheheheheh! See question! Na jamb question you dey ask me so? grin

I dey suspect you o. You wan contest for a powerful position ba?That is why, you want to sample people's opinion?
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

Heheheheheh! See question! Na jamb question you dey ask me so? grin

I dey suspect you o. You wan contest for a powerful positing ba?That is why, you want to sample people's opinion?

Hahah
That's how I discuss
And that's my knid of gist
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Youngsage: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Missmossy mismossy where are you? You voting or indoors? Pls keep alert & stay safe oh smiley smiley

Hello peeps smiley
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Hahah
That's how I discuss
And that's my knid of gist

Power is the ability, capacity and willingness to act.
The desire for power is a basic human instinct. It is inherent in human. I have not come across someone that does not desire power. People strive for power for various reasons, ranging from:
1) To make the world a better place (selfless leader)
2) To be loved
3) For popularity
4) To be admired
5) To acquire status symbol
6) For wealth

People who seek power have different intents, some good, some bad. Some had good intentions but got derailed sometimes by sycophants.

However, power shouldn't be a do or die affair. A lot has lost their lives in their quest for power. It shouldn't be dogs eat dogs' kind of politics played in this country, where the golden rule is everyman for himself God for us all. Here, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. A kind of politics that does not allow level playing field, where people deny other humans of their most prized possession- 'LIVING' i.e their opponents, in their quest for power.

Temperaments has a role in the methods of people obtaining power. People with 'Choleric' temperaments are bossy,aggressive individuals and they have the least developed emotions. They make the bulk of military men, politicians, touts, armed robbers. So figure the rest! grin cheesy. I keep saying, the world will be a better place without cholerics. Though, they have their strenghts as well.

Power is good! I wish to be one of the powerful think thank in this country cool. I want power, to make the world a better place. Unleash my 'kindness' virtue to the fullest. To have my unrestricted wishes done.
I need power to live in my own world, according to my standard. I dream about living my fantasies all the time........ Am I rambling? wink.
I need power to live my life!

See epistle! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Still waiting for signor11, to assess my epistle, if it make sense.
And don't forget to share your own view too about 'Desire for power vis-a vis- your desire for power.
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

The desire for power is a basic human instinct. It is inherent in human. I have not come across someone that does not desire power. People strive for power for various reasons, ranging from:
2) To be loved
3) For popularity
4) To be admired
6) For wealth

People who seek power have different intents, some good, some bad. Some had good intentions but got derailed sometimes by sycophants.

However, power shouldn't be a do or die affair. A lot has lost their lives in their quest for power. It shouldn't be dogs eat dogs' kind of politics played in this country, where the golden rule is everyman for himself God for us all. Here, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. A kind of politics that does not allow level playing field, where people deny other humans of their most prized possession- 'LIVING' i.e their opponents, in their quest for power.

Temperaments has a role in the methods of people obtaining power. People with 'Choleric' temperaments are bossy,aggressive individuals and they have the least developed emotions. They make the bulk of military men, politicians, touts, armed robbers. So figure the rest! grin cheesy. I keep saying, the world will be a better place without cholerics. Though, they have their strenghts as well.

Power is good! I wish to be one of the powerful think thank in this country cool. I want power, to make the world a better place. Unleash my 'kindness' virtue to the fullest. To have my unrestricted wishes done.
I need power to live in my own world, according to my standard. I dream about living my fantasies all the time........ Am I rambling? wink.

See epistle! lipsrsealed
Woooooow!!!!!
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

Oh! Sorry, I forgot. You indeed copied two persons undecided
That means, there is hope, right? shocked

Yeah, my name is babe-to-sure, but not in singing lullaby. tongue
There is always hope, dear. Even though you declined tongue

U better goan learn how to do lullaby. Ur future husband and children need it tongue
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

2) To be loved
3) For popularity
4) To be admired
6) For wealth

See epistle! lipsrsealed

No your not rambling
Wow you've got d B's
Nice cook up
I only don't agree that every one wants power. I don't for instance although I want to make impact but not the way the world goes about it. I see power as the undoing of man. Quest for the ability to make people do your bidding even when its wrong. The desire to get to the apex at whatever cost.............. Walking formly to the top leaving a trail of dead bodies. Walking on the innocent,poor and helpless to get to the top of your creaving at their expense and againt their will. Making people loose their sense of goodwill due to your inconsistent and unhumane actions and reactions. Like you said power can be good or bad but in the cases of people who have had power in the past we see that power always leave men in the shadow of their best. Some people have influence but don't have power and their say is subject to the powers that be. That may be seen as standing on the line occupied by underdogs but believe me. Power as good as it is shouldn't be desired but when bestowed it must be cauteously carried,used and discharged.
Power is cool wanted it for long
But have come to know that one who would control authority, manage power and respect others that are way down the ladder must have no strong creaving to be powerful
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:
Still waiting for signor11, to assess my epistle, if it make sense.
And don't forget to share your own view too about 'Desire for power vis-a vis- your desire for power.

You did beat my imagination
Most peeps here don't have much brains attached to their non beauty......................... Both below fail mark

I'd keep at it

My veiw of power is that only gifted individuals with unusual qualities should be put in position have so much power

Not the regulars we see today
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

Oh! Sorry, I forgot. You indeed copied two persons undecided
That means, there is hope, right? shocked

Yeah, my name is babe-to-sure, but not in singing lullaby. tongue
You voting?
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lero15:

Woooooow!!!!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lero15:

There is always hope, dear. Even though you declined tongue

U better goan learn how to do lullaby. Ur future husband and children need it tongue

I meant hope in the other person. Afterall, you copied two of us. lipsrsealed

And you believed that I don't know how to sing lullaby? I was just pulling your legstongue
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

I only don't agree that every one wants power. I don't for instance

The desire to get to the apex at whatever cost.........

Power is cool wanted it for long

Power as good as it is shouldn't be desired but when bestowed, it must be discharged.

Nice write-up!

But I disagree with some of your points.

My dear, everyone wants power, either overtly or covertly. It might not be vying for top-most positions. But power starts from being Head of department, Manager, supervisor etc. All these people also exercise power over their subordinates. Nobody would pray to be surbodinate all his or her life.

Okay. Let us look at it from this angle, you may say some people do not want power, that would probably be because they are shy, illiterate or not outspoken etc. That is why I said intially that, 'power is the ability to act'. Those people do not want to, because they lack the ability. There is no gainsaying the fact that they admire such people in such positions. For them to admire them, they wish to be there. So what are we talking about. 'EVERYONE WANTS POWER'.

You said you don't want power for instance, but you contradicted yourself when you said,'power is cool, wanted it for long'
And you are probably a phlegmatic kind of person- they are shy to take leadership positions, they don't like confrontation.

Yes, the desire to get to the apex at all cost, is the root cause of evils perpetrated by man against another, which is dangerous. That was why I said initially that it shouldn't be a do or die affair.

I don't agree with- power should not be desired. Like I said earlier, it is inherent in every human. Ordinarily, you don't wait till when it is bestowed before you can indicate interest. It starts from good people wanting to take on the baton of leadership or else, if everybody has aparthy towards it, you will leave it for miscreants to take over(people who have nothing to offer).
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lero15:

You voting?

Not at all...
I have not stepped out of the house sef.
What about you?
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
am back.

missmossy?

any lady in here?

. . .babe2sure ....caught u viewing

howdy?
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

I meant hope in the other person. Afterall, you copied two of us. lipsrsealed

I'm still hoping undecided embarassed
Where is Missmossy? undecided

And you believed that I don't know how to sing lullaby? I was just pulling your legstongue
Lol... I still don't. tongue Prove it!
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

Not at all...
I have not stepped out of the house sef.
What about you?
Home, sweet home smiley
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
richommie:
am back.

missmossy?

any lady in here?

. . .babe2sure ....caught u viewing

howdy?

I am gud.
Back from where? The polling booth?
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lero15:
Home, sweet home smiley

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Missmossy(f): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lero15:

Now the sleep is actually "on my neck... It's" biting", too. cheesy wink

Guess it's time to say goodnight. Lullaby will come some other time.

I know you sing well

Odaaro
Hmm you have been reading my diary i know

Good evening

Did you vote today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (429) (Reply)

Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) / Do you know what a BBW means? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.