Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of June 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of June 2014 (438 Views)

6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of June 2014 by jonatoye(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good Afternoon! How is your Day?
Welcome Back Nairaland!!!

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
When the faith of a man comes alive; He establishes partnership with God!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." (Galatians 2:20 KJV).
Faith is the total response to God's word irrespective of all conditions attached. A man fails each time his faith remains inactive. When your faith comes alive every thing about you (your limitations, fear, shallow interlect and knowledge, ineffective ability) becomes dead. Now, your experience becomes extraordinary; because the eternal Father becomes active in your life. The wisdom of God will now be at His best in your life. Grace to respond to God at all times to you in Jesus name. Amen!
Have an Inspirational Friday!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He’s Too Big To Be Questioned "How?" · / ABC Of Inspiration / Live Like Jesus Christ': But HAVE YOU Seen Jesus On Suit Before..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.