Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,619 members, 7,770,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (60943 Views)

3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 12:19am On Nov 21, 2014
I didn't copy this from any book or site,this is simply out of my own experience from birth,those who have been following my threads(especially my diary) knows that this issue is almost what I'm in nairaland for.

These are five out of the uncountable myths about spiritual spouse which some pastors even use that is not truth

1. Someone can be initiated or assigned a spiritual spouse to....

This is absolutely not correct,the truth is that someone can send a spiritual spouse to be attacking you but not to marry you,the spiritual spouse the person is sending at you is actually his own or her own whom she/he has accepted just like queen yachikka always ask for my permission to attack my enemies

So no one can assign this spirits to marry you,the same way human is attracted to human that's the same way they are attracted to human,they make their choices,beside 80% of people with this issue is from birth

2... They are just spirit without flesh

Well this may sound strange and untrue,this spirits have the power to come on a flesh, have you forgotten that mami wata is a spirit but when you consult to see her live,she comes out with a flesh,so this spirit can touch you,move objects or even speak to you,the one on my neck presently has touched me severally,she even did now which is why I'm awake and use the opportunity to write this

3... They hate you that's why they are tormenting you

This is not true,the moment they hate you they'll flee from you,that's why where I went this morning for a solution,they suggested my last finger to be cut off so she'll dislike me,well I disagreed with them and left

The truth is,the more this spirit loves you the more he/she will be causing problems in your life because of jealousy,they don't want you to make money because money will bring women,they chase away men who wants to marry you because they feel jealous seeing someone taking you away,they have emotions like we do,that's why if you accepted them,they'll start opening ways for you,but devil will always be devil,the price you'll pay is bigger

4... If you ever have one it'll torment your life

Nope,not all of them,there are 2 types of this nephilim spirits, one that are only interested in having sex with you at nights,therefore they come and go,so whatever you do in your daily lives are not their business,that's why you see people who have sex in the dreams but is not bothered because their lives move the way it should

Second one is the ones that are attached to you,that is possessing you,they are anywhere you are,blocking favors,chasing away people they see as rival

5... They cause other spiritual abnormal behavior like masturbation and excessive anger..

Well this is true,very true but inside the truth there's a different truth,they actually invite these other spirits to work with them in damaging your life,since they don't have the ability to do it all,they can do what they can and invite spirits that specializes on the other , their two best friends are spirit of masturbation and spirit of anger

But these other spirits are weaker,that's why when you go for deliverance they run away first,they are the first changes you'll notice in your life because they leave easily,they were just invited while the oga kpatakpata go dey there dey form boss

But when these other ones left,they start following you around waiting for the gate to open so they'll enter,so what the one inside will start doing is projecting thought inside your mind,you'll always remember that girl you saw at the super market,how round her hips is,immediately you fall and masturbated,the gate will open and the one outside will enter and you start all over again

I laugh when many people commented on my threads saying this thing is not real,I laugh not because they are lying but because many of them saying so actually have this problem without being aware

*If you notice that you have sex in dreams... Please run

*if you don't remember your dreams..please run

*if your marriage/relationship is always breaking up and making up...please run

*if you always say things like I'll not marry in this life or phuck marriage,hmmm you are not the one saying it o...please run

* if you wake up at midnight feeling arouse... please run because he/she is still on that bed waiting for you to sleep

* if you be fine girl and you hardly get attention from guys,what he does in this case is standing in your front while you are moving ... Please run

*If your gf/bf always lost interest in you for no reason ... Please run

If you hardly get any girl,she does the same thing I explained above,moving in front of you while you are following her

The list is endless

Let me go and off the gen,its time to battle this demon,my dikc is not for her tonight.

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by fubbyy(m): 12:22am On Nov 21, 2014
This is my first time of commenting on your thread,I've been following you seriously,especially your diary, this is getting serious,I wasn't believing my mom when she mentions this spiritual husbands and wives

But you are beginning to convince me seriously

12 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Those who haven't seen, won't ever believe. I have seen and I believe.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:28am On Nov 21, 2014
fubbyy:
This is my first time of commenting on your thread,I've been following you seriously,especially your diary, this is getting serious,I wasn't believing my mom when she mentions this spiritual husbands and wives

Believe me, they are real

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2014
fubbyy:

they are real bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Texykool: 1:42am On Nov 21, 2014
You know, funny enough, I was still joking about this issue with some guys last night.

Spiritual Lovers are real.

I did not believe until I met a lady who shared her experience. She went for deliverance afterwards.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Ishilove: 3:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Op, very true. These demons are very wicked, stubborn and deadly.

The biggest mistake you can ever make is capitulating to them in any way because it will only strengthen their hold in your life.

There's power in the name and the blood of Jesus.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by ALKARULEZ615(m): 3:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Ishilove shared the 1st post. Itz definitely gona be moved to the front page in a matter of hours.

Quote me later

2 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmm.... This one is strong.

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2014
.....deluded fellows
angry angry

5 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2014
Its unfortunate that some people realize their own very late especially women,some realize when they are already over 40 years,at that time even if they got delivered,age will then come in and be their problem

Some realize when they are at the point of death in the hospital bed with no strength to push the baby again,many people who died while giving birth is as a result of this thing

Well,this spirit runs in my family,we all inherited it,my grandmother was a queen mother in flesh herself,anyone that deny its existence is on his/her own but its unfortunate mine is stronger and manifested very early saying she wants to make me a seer

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by urheme: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Hmmm.... This one is strong.

sonoflucifer, pls beg your father to tell its agents to leave lastchild alone, the guy want to live a good life for goodness sake.
he is not getting bless, no one to luv him, no good sleep at night, bad luck in everything, embarassed for fu...ck sake all he gets is grief's.

so if you know your father very well, tell him to leave this man alone.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by frank317: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Lol... I know mental disorder leading to severe delusions is real. I know the mind is powerful and can do unimaginable things. I no spirits are not real even if I experience anything as weird as u ar e experiencing I will know my mind is playing tricks on me.
I am really sorry for you because I can only see you sinking deep down and the people around you are not helping.

Look at the things I know are real:

No prayer can help you.

You can help yourself but the way I see you, the chances are slim.

You will soon learn to live with this disoriented mental state and it would get worse as you get older.

Try and leave this country, it is going to fuuuccck u up for life.

51 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2014
urheme:

sonoflucifer, pls beg your father to tell its agents to leave lastchild alone, the guy want to live a good life for goodness sake.
he is not getting bless, no one to luv him, no good sleep at night, bad luck in everything, embarassed for fu...ck sake all he gets is grief's.

My father is not responsible for this. Father does not give out his daughters to humans and certainly not to imbeciles. If I should hazard guess as to what the source of his problem is, I would say he should stop grovelling after Allah and Yahweh like a slave. He is much more than that. May Lucifer guide him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Ishilove: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2014
lastchild:
Its unfortunate that some people realize their own very late especially women,some realize when they are already over 40 years,at that time even if they got delivered,age will then come in and be their problem

Some realize when they are at the point of death in the hospital bed with no strength to push the baby again,many people who died while giving birth is as a result of this thing

Well,this spirit runs in my family,we all inherited it,my grandmother was a queen mother in flesh herself,anyone that deny its existence is on his/her own but its unfortunate mine is stronger and manifested very early saying she wants to make me a seer

@bolded. So you have finally found out the source?

If you make a shrine for them and say you want to be their seer, you will have dug your own grave.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2014
urheme:

Lol, well my life is fun and sweet,just I have an issue spoiling it,many people's life is worse but they are not bold to share it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2014
urheme:

He still has a phone he types with and browse with..He recharges it and buys or gets data....He opens thread here...I don't see how that is frustration or being living miserable..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2014
frank317:
Lol... I know mental disorder leading to severe delusions is real. I know the mind is powerful and can do unimaginable things. I no spirits are not real even if I experience anything as weird as u ar e experiencing I will know my mind is playing tricks on me.
I am really sorry for you because I can only see you sinking deep down and the people around you are not helping.

No prayer can help you.

You will soon learn to live with this disoriented mental state and it would get worse as you get older.

Lol.. I don't know your age but I guess I was your age many years back based on your reasoning

Well I'm not trying to convince you,people who know exactly what I'm talking about can relate to this

38 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2014
frank317:

No prayer can help you.

Lol.....Unbelief in a thing doesn't make it cease existence!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

My father is not responsible for this. Father does not give out his daughters to humans and certainly not to imbeciles. If I should hazard guess as to what the source of his problem is, I would say he should stop grovelling after Allah and Yahweh like a slave. He is much more than that. May Lucifer guide him.
and who's the slowpoke?

I laugh when people insults me here but keep following my threads up and down when I don't even know they exist,then I ask who's the fool,there's one always insulting me but whenever I update my diary I see him reading,he once reminded me to go and update lol..

He's learning a lot from it but doesn't want to admit it

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2014
@lastchild,I strongly believe that You are simply misguided,or you are simply telling the Half truth...
Succubus(spiritual wife as Nigerians say) are sexually driven demons that loves sex a lot..As u rightly stated,there are ones that don't care about your life,they come and go,while others will wanna be a part of your life.....But it all Depends on the Foundation you started...
The solution to every problem usually lies in the roots or basics...If am not mistaken, You are a chronic Mast*bat**...Remember that these beings are ethereal beings and usually feed off of Energies they derive from the Thought forms you heap in mind......
Finally,stop fighting it,acknowledge it and be at peace with Your demon..Unlike popular beliefs, demons are not malevolent and malignant beings as people term them...You will gain a lot,and you have nothing to lose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2014
Ishilove:

@bolded. So you have finally found out the source?

If you make a shrine for them and say you want to be their seer, you will have dug your own grave.
yes I finally found out but my discovery is not just bringing any different
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
philfearon:
@lastchild,I strongly believe that You are simply misguided,or you are simply telling the Half truth...
Succubus(spiritual wife as Nigerians say) are sexually driven demons that loves sex a lot..As u rightly stated,there are ones that don't care about your life,they come and go,while others will wanna be a part of your life.....But it all Depends on the Foundation you started...
The solution to every problem usually lies in the roots or basics...If am not mistaken, You are a chronic Mast*bat**...Remember that these beings are ethereal beings and usually feed off of Energies they derive from the Thought forms you heap in mind......
Finally,stop fighting it,acknowledge it and be at peace with Your demon..Unlike popular beliefs, demons are not malevolent and malignant beings as people term them...You will gain a lot,and you have nothing to lose
anyway I guess you are speaking based on what you read in books or what you were told

As I'm talking to you I'm dealing with this spirit,I ask question and she answers(though they lie a lot)so I know so much about this beings,there are many beliefs about this issue and what people read misguide them a lot,so I don't go with what I read anyone,I go with what I witness every night,I know where and when to ask questions and she answers ,that's to tell you that mine is no longer imaginary

About things I'll gain,if you read my diary you'll see the level of appeasement I've made for years and still loosing or is their any other way I can make peace with this spirit so my life will be better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2014
lastchild:
anyway I guess you are speaking based on what you read in books or what you were told

As I'm talking to you I'm dealing with this spirit,I ask question and she answers(though they lie a lot)so I know so much about this beings,there are many beliefs about this issue and what people read misguide them a lot,so I don't go with what I read anyone,I go with what I witness every night,I know where and when to ask questions and she answers ,that's to tell you that mine is no longer imaginary

About things I'll gain,if you read my diary you'll see the level of appeasement I've made for years and still loosing or is their any other way I can make peace with this spirit so my life will be better
Am not talking based on what I read,but I know for a fact....They feed off of energies...Make an inward research on yourself,What brought her to You? What were the original thoughts you projected in the beginning?
Am insisting on this because Succubus can only come to a person in two ways:
1)You were her husband or lover or companion in your previous life; or
2)You attracted her with your thoughts,which were powerful enough to draw her to you....
Finally, Demons don't lie...Unless you ask them something beyond or above their jurisdiction,in which case they tell you to give them time to get,but if u can't wait,then they tell you whatever they just feel like....
Also,note this,if Your mind is still filled with all the christian crap about demons and all the Hollywood projected beliefs about demons,Then Yacchikka As you say is her name,will always be playing you....Demons deal or manifest in the thought forms you have of them....
If you have anything,ask me...Will be glad to help!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2014
philfearon:

Am not talking based on what I read,but I know for a fact....They feed off of energies...Make an inward research on yourself,What brought her to You? What were the original thoughts you projected in the beginning?
2)You attracted her with your thoughts,which were powerful enough to draw her to you....
Finally, Demons don't lie...Unless you ask them something beyond or above their jurisdiction,in which case they tell you to give them time to get,but if u can't wait,then they tell you whatever they just feel like....
Also,note this,if Your mind is still filled with all the christian crap about demons and all the Hollywood projected beliefs about demons,Then Yacchikka As you say is her name,will always be playing you....Demons deal or manifest in the thought forms you have of them....
I perceive you are a brother. Your patience is one I hope to emulate. Lastchild is a classic example of the saying "repeating the same actions and expecting a different result".
Demons do not need appeasing. Demons do not possess without express permission. That will contradict the law of freewill. Lastchild has a mental condition and he should approach a psychologist for help.
The spawns of Yaweh and Allah have already begun to gather. When they are not feasting on the blood of each other, they feed off the ignorance of the gullible by blaming jinns, demons and what-nots. In a normal society, this people should be jailed because they might be responsible for the rise in deranged psychos walking the streets. Take charge of your life, lastchild.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2014
They fear what they do not know. They know what they do not fear.

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by philfearon(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I perceive you are a brother. Your patience is one I hope to emulate. Lastchild is a classic example of the saying "repeating the same actions and expecting a different result".
Demons do not need appeasing. Demons do not possess without express permission. That will contradict the law of freewill. Lastchild has a mental condition and he should approach a psychologist for help.
The spawns of Yaweh and Allah have already begun to gather. When they are not feasting on the blood of each other, they feed off the ignorance of the gullible by blaming jinns, demons and what-nots. In a normal society, this people should be jailed because they might be responsible for the rise of deranged psychos walking the streets. Take charge of your life, lastchild.
Lol....You are correct bro....
With time and proper guidance,he will be at peace and take control.....It just has to start from somewhere!!
Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by asalimpo(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Like i said, spiritual thngs are researchable. You now know d root and legal ground they used to gain inroads into your life.
Don't b deceived though, all spirits not of God are evil with evil intents. A simple prayer maynt work because d legal ground is still inplace. Most of d pastors who ministered to you would not hav d time to inquire about this (from God/or by personal research) . Theyd just pray bind cast and move on. Not so fast. In d bible, joshua and his men suffered heavy defeat in d hands of their enemies because Achan's sins created a legal ground for the enemy to win. Not tht God suddenly became evil,like most people wud accuse but because sin blocked God's favor, to b restored the sin had to b discovered and purged. It took researching. In your own case it wud equally take researchg- once you get d answer you can then enforce your will.

... beings without bodies
corresponds with
Ephesians 6v12:
we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against ...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by lastchild: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2014
philfearon:

first of all, do you have this demon tormenting you? If no then you are definitely speaking based on what you were told

Experience can never be compared to anything,for example, my dad has been diabetic for 9 years now,he kept running from one hospital to another,professors has been on his case but he keep complaining till he met this present doctor at nnewi teaching hospital,he's now singing testimonies but we keep wondering why this doctor did better than those bigger than him

Well,we discovered that the doctor is also diabetic,he added experience to professionalism which gave my father what he's been looking for

so if you are not passing through this thing you are just speaking based on what you were told

Let me answer your questions,I know how I got this thing,its actually an inheritance from my dad,my dad inherited it from his mom whom was what we know as "agbara nwanyi"

My father was an ogbanje,they almost took his life till his mother intervened and made a lot of water sacrifices on his head,now my father is just like their property,so anything he gave birth to is strictly from/attached to the river,so we all inherited it but mine is strong because of what they think of me

When I was a kid,my grand mom always monitor me to make sure I don't follow other to go and swim,I never gave it a second thought till now that I'm facing this,I guess she know that they needs me more than other but its unfortunate she's no longer living now that I need informations from her

You said demons don't lie? This is ridiculous,very ridiculous by saying satan don't lie,who's the father of lies then? They'll always tell you things that'll give you hope not to go for deliverance or anywhere where you can be exorcise,if they don't lie why is she always coming with different faces?

In conclusion,like olukoya said in one of his message,these demons have different personalities just like human,so different people will have different experience

26 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by asalimpo(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

The spawns of Yaweh and Allah have already begun to gather. When they are not feasting on the blood of each other, they feed off the ignorance of the gullible by blaming jinns, demons and what-nots. In a normal society, this people should be jailed because they might be responsible for the rise in deranged psychos walking the streets. Take charge of your life, lastchild.

ppl like u talk about wat they dont know. Psychologists indeed.
You are d decieved ones. Keep being a willful fool in this matterz.
"Lastchild, doesnt know wat he's talkg about" indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse by asalimpo(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2014
lastchild:
first of all, do you have this demon tormenting you? If no then you are definitely speaking based on what you were told

Experience can never be compared to anything,for example, my dad has been diabetic for 9 years now,he kept running from one hospital to another,professors has been on his case but he keep complaining till he met this present doctor at nnewi teaching hospital,he's now singing testimonies but we keep wondering why this doctor did better than those bigger than him

Well,we discovered that the doctor is also diabetic,he added experience to professionalism which gave my father what he's been looking for

so if you are not passing through this thing you are just speaking based on what you were told

Let me answer your questions,I know how I got this thing,its actually an inheritance from my dad,my dad inherited it from his mom whom was what we know as "agbara nwanyi"

My father was an ogbanje,they almost took his life till his mother intervened and made a lot of water sacrifices on his head,now my father is just like their property,so anything he gave birth to is strictly from/attached to the river,so we all inherited it but mine is strong because of what they think of me

When I was a kid,my grand mom always monitor me to make sure I don't follow other to go and swim,I never gave it a second thought till now that I'm facing this,I guess she know that they needs me more than other but its unfortunate she's no longer living now that I need informations from her

You said demons don't lie? This is ridiculous,very ridiculous by saying satan don't lie,who's the father of lies then? They'll always tell you things that'll give you hope not to go for deliverance or anywhere where you can be exorcise,if they don't lie why is she always coming with different faces?

In conclusion,like olukoya said in one of his message,these demons have different personalities just like human,so different people will have different experience

you'll b wastg ur time explaing to d atheist. They hav a vested interest in debunkg anythg spiritual because their whole atheistic bull.sh*t hinges on a non spiritual world. Even though in their heart they know the truth they will choose to side with the lie .

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.