Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (824515 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2014
Gooci:
Hello justie, wats up with the memory-cards Nd merry chrismx 2u

Merry Xmas in Arrears, Memory cards secured but will be shipping on Monday!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2014
ololo12:
Please who has successfully done business with this justijesu girl. It's been over 1 month and few weeks now I sent her over $200 to buy Ps4 controller and 2 games. Up till now I haven't received my package, as she said the package are being held by customs in Nigeria for months now. Is anybody here experiencing the same custom problem too? Because my mind keeps telling me I've been fleeced by this justijesu girl. I hope I am wrong. I feel like this due to the body language of the justijesu girl on BBM. I will be posting payment slip and every details of my correspondence with her

No comment. You might as well move on with your mind.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shagati(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
pablomaria:
.........God dey watch u in 4d, as u cheat subnero, God go pay u back........

Dear Sir/Ma,
I seriously doubt that a scammer will have a 137-page thread with 99% success stories on shipments successfully carried out.
My purchase deals with her have been seamless and so have many others.

I appreciate ololo12 's frustrations in waiting endlessly for his package and maybe even calling her out publicly will enable her to sit up and do the needful.

I have full confidence in J4J's ability to deliver and do please come back here and confirm when you eventually receive your stuff cool

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shagati(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

No comment. You might as well move on with your mind.

WRONG MA!
You need to address his concerns. Note that this comment by you is what a potential customer might see first and decide not to do business with you.
Remember, the customer is King!

4 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2014
Shagati:

WRONG MA!
You need to address his concerns. Note that this comment by you is what a potential customer might see first and decide not to do business with you.
Remember, the customer is King!

There is nothing i can say to him here that i haven't already addressed on Bbm, how many times does he want me to keep explaining and asking him to be patient because of this Strike ish that transpired. Even upon explaining to him, he keeps telling me he feels he has been fleeced by me, hmm I'm human and i know Customers are always right but its to an extent. I have dealt with customers money that exceeded over a million and they haven't been fleeced or even commented here, Is it $200 or $1000 that we should be arguing about?

Some of my customers have told me tales of same importers here on Nairaland owing them hundreds of thousands due to this Nahco ish. Shipping was smooth until this Nahco incident but it was quite unfortunate that his item fell amongst the Strike Saga which i already explained severally to him. So i didn't enjoy that his statement, afterall, he went through my thread before dealing with me so why telling me he has been fleeced of $200. It disheartens me! angry
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by spenca: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

There is nothing i can say to him here that i haven't already addressed on Bbm, how many times does he want me to keep explaining and asking him to be patient because of this Strike ish that transpired. Even upon explaining to him, he keeps telling me he feels he has been fleeced by me, hmm I'm human and i know Customers are always right but its to an extent. I have dealt with customers money that exceeded over a million and they haven't been fleeced or even commented here, Is it $200 or $1000 that we should be arguing about?

Some of my customers have told me tales of same importers here on Nairaland owing them hundreds of thousands due to this Nahco ish. Shipping was smooth until this Nahco incident but it was quite unfortunate that his item fell amongst the Strike Saga which i already explained severally to him. So i didn't enjoy that his statement, afterall, he went through my thread before dealing with me so why telling me he has been fleeced of $200. It disheartens me! angry

Madam I understand your stance on this but you still owe him does explanation , that is how to treat a customer irrespective of the amount and how much explanation you have done , he his entitled to his thought and sometimes they cannot be controlled but you should still have just asked him to be a bit more patient that he isn't the only one affected . thank you and may God bless you as you do the needful.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
spenca:

Madam I understand your stance on this but you still owe him does explanation , that is how to treat a customer irrespective of the amount and how much explanation you have done , he his entitled to his thought and sometimes they cannot be controlled but you should still have just asked him to be a bit more patient that he isn't the only one affected . thank you and may God bless you as you do the needful.

Noted and thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
ololo12:
Please who has successfully done business with this justijesu girl. It's been over 1 month and few weeks now I sent her over $200 to buy Ps4 controller and 2 games. Up till now I haven't received my package, as she said the package are being held by customs in Nigeria for months now. Is anybody here experiencing the same custom problem too? Because my mind keeps telling me I've been fleeced by this justijesu girl. I hope I am wrong. I feel like this due to the body language of the justijesu girl on BBM. I will be posting payment slip and every details of my correspondence with her

Please my loyal customer be patient, with time we will all get our packages and smile. You can never ever be swindled of your hard earned money on this thread as long as you are dealing with me. It is well. smiley wink

3 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by okonja(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Festive season are always like this, one need moreeeee patience, even my laptop and headset order from bestbuy.com is still with her, but I trust her to the extent that I haven't asked of it.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jodyeve: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hi am new here please can you bid on this item on ebay for me 171605746073 max of $72 and how much to land lagos and how do i make payment. Thank You
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aywhy93(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hmmmnnn... cheesy You're smart Justi. I like doing business with you. Keep it up !!! Even though we're buying 2,2 naira goods now.. Very soon, the trust we have in you will make us do better and start buying 2million naira worth of goods. Keep it up ma'am. Cheers !!!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shagati(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

Please my loyal customer be patient, with time we will all get our packages and smile. You can never ever be swindled of your hard earned money on this thread as long as you are dealing with me. It is well. smiley wink

Good girl...erm.....woman....erm...lady. You catch my drift jor wink
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

nice one,
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mbahjohnpaul: 6:18am On Dec 28, 2014
I ve done business with her before, i got my package in less dan a week. she is not scam.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2014
jodyeve:
Hi am new here please can you bid on this item on ebay for me 171605746073 max of $72 and how much to land lagos and how do i make payment. Thank You

$50 for all to lagos and also it carries $14 Ebay shipping. You make deposit before i commence bidding.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2014
Shagati:

Good girl...erm.....woman....erm...lady. You catch my drift jor wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2014
justi4jesu:
[size=14pt]GOODS SHIPPED FROM DUBAI ON 16TH DECEMBER[/size]

Mr Tope 19kg worth of Goods

Ibrahim 2 Blackberry Q10

Anny 1 hp Elitebook laptop

funke* 4 Perfumes

faith* Blackberry Q5

Thanks for your Patronage!!!

Goods Available for Pickup by Tomorrow Monday......Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2014
@dejive please have patience, sorry for the delay. I know you are longing for Goodnews from US freight.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2014
justi4jesu:
@dejive please have patience, sorry for the delay. I know you are longing for Goodnews from US freight.

No wahala ma...I understand d whole situation,Ups n Downs are part of our existence,we just need to brace up...I believe d newyear will usher in goodnews..tanx for remindin me,didn't just want to bug u..wish u a happy festive,have a Nice day

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2014
dejive:

No wahala ma...I understand d whole situation,Ups n Downs are part of our existence,we just need to brace up...I believe d newyear will usher in goodnews..tanx for remindin me,didn't just want to bug u..wish u a happy festive,have a Nice day

No problem thanks for understanding. It's your right to bug me cause I'm in possession of your item but being understanding makes it easy.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by LieDetector(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
I don't know why I like this lady (justi4jesu) undecided
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:53am On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:

smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2014
@Aywhy93

Both Galaxy S5 Korea secured, still yet to get the other alert though.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:03am On Dec 29, 2014
@Unlimited2

Used Dell laptop Core i5,4gb,500gb secured.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Dec 29, 2014
@Gooci

Memory cards secured.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ichapi55: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:

She don marry .....sorry
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aywhy93(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2014
justi4jesu:
@Aywhy93

Both Galaxy S5 Korea secured, still yet to get the other alert though.

Thanks for securing the phones... Is it the balance alert you are yet to see or the main alert which i sent you the details ? If it's the balance alert, I haven't paid that yet but if it's the main alert then that means I have to get in touch with GTB ASAP cuz I don't know what's wrong with them and why it's taking them so long.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2014
aywhy93:

Thanks for securing the phones... Is it the balance alert you are yet to see or the main alert which i sent you the details ? If it's the balance alert, I haven't paid that yet but if it's the main alert then that means I have to get in touch with GTB ASAP cuz I don't know what's wrong with them and why it's taking them so long.

Main alert. smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aywhy93(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

Main alert. smiley

Okay, will be right back. **Contacting GTB** wink
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2014
aywhy93:

Okay, will be right back. **Contacting GTB** wink

No problem.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by LieDetector(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2014
The dell laptop and the samsung galaxy s5, were they purchased newly or faily used? What was the total cost of each?(shipping inclusive)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.