Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (820134 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2015
@Salamudeen

#82,000 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 12month: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2015
Are u saying I can pick up the shoes now?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by WhyNa: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justi4jesu please help me understand some things
I have to send you the link to what I want to buy
You tell me how much, I pay to you and you buy and send it to me?
Are there specific sites I must buy from for laptops?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
WhyNa:
Justi4jesu please help me understand some things
I have to send you the link to what I want to buy
You tell me how much, I pay to you and you buy and send it to me?
Are there specific sites I must buy from for laptops?

No specific sites as long as the site is genuine that's it.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by WhyNa: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
justi4jesu:

No specific sites as long as the site is genuine that's it.

I'll get back to you asap
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 12month: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
madam can you help me deliver this book https://dotcomsecretsbook.com/get-it-free?affiliate_id=1281&path=go

the shipping to your US address will cost $7.95 , then you can send it to me here in naija. wats d total price
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2015
12month:
madam can you help me deliver this book https://dotcomsecretsbook.com/get-it-free?affiliate_id=1281&path=go

the shipping to your US address will cost $7.95 , then you can send it to me here in naija. wats d total price

Can't buy from that site.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2015
12month:
Are u saying I can pick up the shoes now?

Not yet Item just shipped na, pls read carefully next time.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ogatimon(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Just ordered two ECOO E04 3GB from justi4jesu, payment to be made tomorrow, will gist you guys when they arrive by Gods grace
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by michealbug: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Can i get a Dell laptop core i5,HDD 500 gig, touch screen do you have any in stock or how much would it cost to get please
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
ogatimon:
Just ordered two ECOO E04 3GB from justi4jesu, payment to be made tomorrow, will gist you guys when they arrive by Gods grace

Goodluck but you didn't order anything from me yet
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
michealbug:
Can i get a Dell laptop core i5,HDD 500 gig, touch screen do you have any in stock or how much would it cost to get please

I don't have any for now.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by whocanbewho(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by whocanbewho(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hi. I'll like to receives my orders in the uae. What Are ur charges and how do I go about it... My orders are from the us precisely.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Kalusam(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Madam Justi, how business dey go? Abeg help me with the landing cost of this to PH. www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Serious-Chocolate-Pound/dp/B001LEY5PA
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:39am On Apr 21, 2015
whocanbewho:
Hi. I'll like to receives my orders in the uae. What Are ur charges and how do I go about it... My orders are from the us precisely.

So you want it sent from US to UAE, If I'm right yeah.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Kalusam:
Madam Justi, how business dey go? Abeg help me with the landing cost of this to PH. www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Serious-Chocolate-Pound/dp/B001LEY5PA

Item cost $20.39

Amazon Shipping and Handling $13.86

Shipping $30

Total to Lagos $65(#14,000)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:11am On Apr 21, 2015
@Lawal

1 out of 3 of your laptops arrived my US Address.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:18am On Apr 21, 2015
@Faith

BB Q10 delivered to my US Address.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by whocanbewho(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

So you want it sent from US to UAE, If I'm right yeah.
yupp.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2015
whocanbewho:
yupp.

Link to the Item.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2015
@loswhite

#7,700 Alert received.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2015
justi4jesu:
@Yemi

48 pairs of Female shoes weighing 19kg Shipped from Dubai today.

@Lanre

18kg worth of Goods shipped from Dubai

Your goods shipped from Dubai on 13th are Available for Pick up.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by yeddy99: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2015
justi4jesu,pls what sites would you recommend for men's shoes?
thank you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2015
yeddy99:
justi4jesu,pls what sites would you recommend for men's shoes?
thank you.

Nordstrom.com

Aldo.com

drmartens.com

adidas.com

dsw.com

yoox.com

landsend.com and lots more..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shagati(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shagati(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

#14,000 to Lagos

Payment done
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2015
Shagati:

Payment done

Order placed. Ebay Estimated delivery April 29th.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ogatimon(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

Payment made for two ECOO E04 Aurora 3GB. I've sent a mail with the tellers
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
ogatimon:

Payment made for two ECOO E04 Aurora 3GB. I've sent a mail with the tellers

What payment and to who? I didn't receive any mail,payment or discussed buying ECOO E04 for you so be clear on what you are saying cos I'm lost here.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Shagati:

Payment done

#14,000 Alert Received

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.