Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (819973 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by zeekleo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
pls how do I go about getting a used good graphics/ gaming laptop. thur you
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:36am On Apr 29, 2015
xmarcel:
Justi4Jesu how much will this cost to get down to Lagos? http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-ENVY-M6-N010DX-AMD-Quad-A10-2-5GHz-6GB-750GB-WIN-8-1-15-6-TOUCHSCREEN-/281665644433?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item419494a791

Item cost $395

Shipping t0 Lagos $60

Total to lagos $455(#97,825)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:38am On Apr 29, 2015
zeekleo:
pls how do I go about getting a used good graphics/ gaming laptop. thur you

All you have to do is just search online on Ebay.com, Souq.com or any other sites. Then post the link here for me to give you total cost to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by onegig(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Justi4jesu

I have some items coming from the US. Just light weight. Not phones or laptops so i hope the flat rate doesnt to apply to it. Can I get your details please? Sent you a pm already. kindly reply.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
onegig:
Justi4jesu

I have some items coming from the US. Just light weight. Not phones or laptops so i hope the flat rate doesnt to apply to it. Can I get your details please? Sent you a pm already. kindly reply.

Okay let me know the items, i replied your mail.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Truckpusher(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Okay let me know the items, i replied your mail.
My sister how far na?

I want to order for pant and bra for my girlfriends. sad
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
My sister how far na?

I want to order for pant and bra for my girlfriends. sad

My Bro you just arrived the solution centre cheesy

Just go to Lasenza.com and choose varieties for her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
@Ugo

#113,300 Credit Alert Received for Bidding of wacom 3hd Mac Adapter on Ebay
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by otis54(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by otis54(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

How many piece
1 piece
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2015
@shagaati

Car keys from Ebay delivered to my US Address
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2015
@Mr Ray

1 Laptop out of 3 laptops delivered from Ebay to my US Address
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2015
@Lawal

Hp Laptop and Blackberry Mobile delivered to my Address
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shagati(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2015
justi4jesu:
@shagati

Car keys from Ebay delivered to my US Address

Thanks. Are you able to confirm airfreight date?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2015
justi4jesu:
SONY VAIO PCG-71312L PCG-71312L For Sale

Core i3

4gb Ram

500gb Hard drive

Maximum Battery Life up to 3 hours

UK Used

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2015
justi4jesu:
HP TouchSmart tm2 12.1" (500 GB, Intel Core 2 Duo, 1.3 GHz, 4 GB) lightscribeDVD For Sale

Fast and reliable convertible Touchscreen laptop, Works nicely in tablet configuration.

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Tablet PC edition
Intel Core 2 Duo 1.3GHz
4 GB Ram
500 GB HD
Like New with Box

Extras include:

Light Scribe CD/DVD writing optical drive (Has a very cool disc image burning function with the use of lightscribe discs).
1 extra battery (2 total)

extra travel charger (wire was repaired)

Original HP box and documents

(4) Recovery DVD's (recovery image is also on a hard drive partition).

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2015
ITEMS SHIPPED FROM US ON 30TH APRIL 2015

Ofua* 4 Designer Perfumes

Lawal* 4 Hp Laptops with Power Adapters

Femi* 1 Big box of watches

Williams* 3 Nike Lebron Shoes

clat* Different clothes from Aeropostale

Ibrahim* Dell mini Laptop

Toshiba laptop core i5

1 Men's Casual shoe

Thanks for your Patronage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Shagati:

Thanks. Are you able to confirm airfreight date?

No. You will be informed when your item leaves the US.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jakesund(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2015
@justi4jesu I need your shipment address so you can ship an item over to u then u help me forward it to Nigeria
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Swiftboy(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2015
I need a manufacturer Refurbish Laptop Of 4GB Ram,250 GB disc space from a top brand. It must also be window 7 and nothing less than 11 inches wide. And not more than 38,000 Naira including shipping. Justi4Jesu please help!!!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2015
jakesund:
@justi4jesu I need your shipment address so you can ship an item over to u then u help me forward it to Nigeria t

Okay remove your email address.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
@Lawal

$231 Credit Alert Received via Paypal.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
@Salam

Blackberry Z10 secured with box and Accessories from Dubizzle seller

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Swiftboy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
justi4jesu:

My Bro you just arrived the solution centre cheesy

Just go to Lasenza.com and choose varieties for her cheesy
Justi you did not reply my previous post. Please give me a quote before them buy the laptop finish. 121624261859 [SAMSUNG black laptop] on ebay. Go with this specs
250GB Hard Drive
4GB DDR3
and 6hrs New extended battery.
Give me a quote and how I can make the payment. Thank you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Swiftboy:
Justi you did not reply my previous post. Please give me a quote before them buy the laptop finish. 121624261859 [SAMSUNG black laptop] on ebay. Go with this specs
250GB Hard Drive
4GB DDR3
and 6hrs New extended battery.
Give me a quote and how I can make the payment. Thank you.

I'm not sure you want to go for that item because the Ebay shipping alone is $240 smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by afanide: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
justi4jesu:

I'm not sure you want to go for that item because the Ebay shipping alone is $240 smiley

Do u buy from Chinese sites?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
afanide:

Do u buy from Chinese sites?

Yes i do
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by creamylips: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
It's not really easy for me copying the links madam,am using my phone..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Swiftboy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
What? Thats damn expensive! Please search for me now
justi4jesu:

help me with alternatives. My budget is 40k.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by creamylips: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
creamylips:
It's not really easy for me copying the links madam,am using my phone..

How do i know what you want if you don't copy and paste the links Ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.