Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (820820 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by elemzbaba: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu: 9free Water Dispenser

Etinosay 39inches Television

Promise* 3 Victoria Secret Body Spray

mjay* 2 Blackberry Playbooks, Sony Xperia T2, 2 Soul Headsets

Udoh* 1 Blackberry Playbook

Syber* 1 Blackberry Playbook

Alafa* Blackberry Q10 with box Accessories, Power bank, Memory card reader, Soul Headset

Desola* 2 dozens of Cream and a dozen of face wash

Henry* 1 Shaver for Men and Shaving Kit

Itun* 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Stripper 5 Blackberry Playbook

Yemi* 2 Blackberry Playbook and 2 Headsets

Sholatech 2 Blackberry Playbook

Petaling 1 blackberry playbook

Ray102 1 blackberry playbook

Go pick up your items from the normal office or contact me for pick up details
Dash me one na!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
tranxo:
Dash me one na!

grin buy while stock last oh. Na new playbook be this wey get sim.am making my cool cash reselling it.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
stripper:

grin buy while stock last oh. Na new playbook be this wey get sim.am making my cool cash reselling it.
how much? Can it browse with 3G or EDGE?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
dsunmade: how much? Can it browse with 3G or EDGE?

Yes she sells 28,000naira. Thats what am using to browse now with Mtn Bis subscription.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by drehdinho(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Please I need to order for this playbook,and you're sure it uses sim?... Pls what is the version...
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
@stripper sent you a mail. Please reply.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Fmdipo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by elemzbaba: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Total cost 529 Dirhams
Commission +Shipping = #6,000[/b]
Does the commission and shipping fee remain the same if I eventually decide to buy only one item?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kioboy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
kioboy: http://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/computers-networking/computers/laptop-computers/2014/7/25/hp-pavilion15-asus-x402-new-3rd-generation-2/?related_ads=1&back=

pls findout asap if d price is for the two items, if yes just reply with total amount to lagos.

No scroll down and always read the descriptions, the price for the Asus is there.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
elemzbaba: Does the commission and shipping fee remain the same if I eventually decide to buy only one item?

Charges depends on what you are buying. i just gave you a price for the links you gave me.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
drehdinho: Please I need to order for this playbook,and you're sure it uses sim?... Pls what is the version...

Playbook is currently in lagos just 3 pieces left out of 15pieces that were shipped. it uses sim and normal BIS Subscription. Check Google for Specifications or check my post here on nairaland everything has been described already.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
dsunmade: @stripper sent you a mail. Please reply.

Guy email wey I use for here I no dey get any mail oh.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks justi received my 5 playbooks today.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by elemzbaba: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Charges depends on what you are buying.
Seen. So, what will only this cost? http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/casio-men-s-
class-analog-quartz-black-dial-stainless-
steel-band-watch-
mtp-1302d-1a2-5451261/i/#
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:50am On Jul 26, 2014
@Henryboyle

#33,800 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:52am On Jul 26, 2014
elemzbaba: Seen. So, what will only this cost? http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/casio-men-s-
class-analog-quartz-black-dial-stainless-
steel-band-watch-
mtp-1302d-1a2-5451261/i/#

3,000naira charge
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2014
DESIGNERS PERFUMES

MEN - #4,500

WOMEN - #3,500

MOQ - 10PIECES

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Lasunnaira(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

Like one of my customers told you, its in Oshodi and Yes i own the Office. What else?

thank u ma, i'll get back to u soon.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by elemzbaba: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

3,000naira charge
how's payment done?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by folex(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2014
dsunmade: Can it browse with 3G or EDGE?

@ Stripper i sent you a PM please respond with your número!!

And I do like to re-echo the Q above!!
Can it browse EDGE in a place where there is no 3G. What are the confirmed BIS working with the device.

Gracias.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2014
elemzbaba: how's payment done?

Contact me through whatsapp or bbm for details.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Ujawissy: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
i want to use your service,do u have an office where i can pick my goods once they arrive if yes give me d address or where i can pay in cash and how much is the cost of shipping a laptop from ebay
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ujawissy: i want to use your service,do u have an office where i can pick my goods once they arrive if yes give me d address or where i can pay in cash and how much is the cost of shipping a laptop from ebay

Yes i have an office where you can pick your goods and contact of the staffs. Contact me on whatsapp or bbm so we can talk.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
VIRGIN AND NORMAL PERUVIAN HAIR

16 inches

18inches

20inches

22inches

24inches

26inches

28inches

30inches

VIRGIN AND NORMAL BRAZILIAN HAIR

16 inches

18 inches

20 inches

22 inches

24 inches

26 inches

28 inches

30 inches

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.