Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (820912 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2015
@Harrison

#71,600 Credit Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by debbydee(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Hello justi i have gotten my items. My advice to you is to improve your relationship with your customers. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by vizela20(f): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Hloo tanx 4 ur post Op..How do get goods 2 be delivered 2 me, I stay in Abuja..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2015
vizela20:
Hloo tanx 4 ur post Op..How do get goods 2 be delivered 2 me, I stay in Abuja..

Thats not a problem, once your goods get to Lagos, it will be sent through waybill from Lagos to Abuja.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
@Dragnet thanks for the swift response to unban me from the hands of Anti-spam bot. smiley

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
@Femi

#10,000 Credit Alert received.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
iamzizou:

Pls check the items again, the first 2 sneakers are 6.99 and not 9.99 and how can I reach u for payment and agreement of terms?

I just got your Credit Alert of #32,430 but I dont understand cos this is what you were meant to deposit below.

7 items $62

Site shipping $9

Shipping to Lagos $70

Total to lagos $141(#34,545)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by StevenBergy: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
justi4jesu:

Hyattsville,Beltsville,Laurel, Baltimore.

Hi Justi,

Thanks for the reply. It's @aywhy93, my account was banned last week (till August 5) so this is my biz account.

Please, kindly help check these links... How real ? What's the condition and is it still available ? I'm going for only one but yet to decide which one. Please, how much is it to Lagos ?

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/syd/5134829108.html

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/syd/5134815669.html

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/syd/5134817094.html

Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
StevenBergy:

Hi Justi,

Thanks for the reply. It's @aywhy93, my account was banned last week (till August 5) so this is my biz account.

Please, kindly help check these links... How real ? What's the condition and is it still available ? I'm going for only one but yet to decide which one. Please, how much is it to Lagos ?

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/syd/5134829108.html

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/syd/5134815669.html

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/syd/5134817094.html

Thanks

The sellers have their contact on the advert so try to contact them and get their exact city and mobile number. Let me know afterwards.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by iamzizou: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
justi4jesu:

I just got your Credit Alert of #32,430 but I dont understand cos this is what you were meant to deposit below.

7 items $62

Site shipping $9

Shipping to Lagos $70

Total to lagos $141(#34,545)

yeah, I guess u told me that the rate is 230 against dollar and if u calculate it,
141 × 230= 32,430
and i guess I told u whem we were chatting that this is the total amount and not 34,545... pls check it again Justi
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
iamzizou:

yeah, I guess u told me that the rate is 230 against dollar and if u calculate it,
141 × 230= 32,430
and i guess I told u whem we were chatting that this is the total amount and not 34,545... pls check it again Justi

Okay you are right, Post the links again together with their sizes, also check to make sure the sizes you want are available on the site before writing them for me. I'll be waiting so i can place your order right away.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by iamzizou: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
justi4jesu:

Okay you are right, Post the links again together with their sizes, also check to make sure the sizes you want are available on the site before writing them for me. I'll be waiting so i can place your order right away.

thanks Justi
1. www.10dollarmall.com/p/fierce-kicks-snakeskin-textured-
chestnut-and-white-sneakers ....38
2. www.10dollarmall.com/p/fierce-kicks-snakeskin-textured-
black-and-white-sneakers .....39
3. www.10dollarmall.com/p/total-rule-breaker-camel-peep-
toe-lace-up-platform-booties ....38
4. www.10dollarmall.com/p/lace-up-and-to-the-point-fuchsia-
heels .....39
5. www.10dollarmall.com/p/paint-the-streets-with-floral-
black-and-multi-pumps .....40
6. www.10dollarmall.com/p/mesh-embroidered-black-lace-up-
oxford-booties .....39
7. www.10dollarmall.com/p/ever-versatile-black-wedge-ankle-
booties-1 ....... 38
the sizes are the number in front of the link
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
positive things hav you done so far even when that woman insulted you i saw your humility smiley GOD has been watching you so hav i been watching you for your trust, just know that when GOD wants to bless a man he uses a man. wink dont forget i will need your help soon grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by StevenBergy: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
justi4jesu:

The sellers have their contact on the advert so try to contact them and get their exact city and mobile number. Let me know afterwards.

K..I've mailed them, I'll let you know when they reply me.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ginstinct(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hello good evening kindly give me quote for this item
http://m.ebay.com/itm/221833805511
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2015
iamzizou:

thanks Justi
1. www.10dollarmall.com/p/fierce-kicks-snakeskin-textured-
chestnut-and-white-sneakers ....38
2. www.10dollarmall.com/p/fierce-kicks-snakeskin-textured-
black-and-white-sneakers .....39
3. www.10dollarmall.com/p/total-rule-breaker-camel-peep-
toe-lace-up-platform-booties ....38
4. www.10dollarmall.com/p/lace-up-and-to-the-point-fuchsia-
heels .....39
5. www.10dollarmall.com/p/paint-the-streets-with-floral-
black-and-multi-pumps .....40
6. www.10dollarmall.com/p/mesh-embroidered-black-lace-up-
oxford-booties .....39
7. www.10dollarmall.com/p/ever-versatile-black-wedge-ankle-
booties-1 ....... 38
the sizes are the number in front of the link

Your links are not correct and the size format of the site should be used. Sizes on the site are from example 5, 5.5,6, 6.5 etc. Thats how you should choose and right the sizes and not 38,39,40 etc.

All your links are leading me to the Site Home page. Recheck and post them with their sizes.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ginstinct(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

Your links are not correct and the size format of the site should be used. Sizes on the site are from example 5, 5.5,6, 6.5 etc. Thats how you should choose and right the sizes and not 38,39,40 etc.

All your links are leading me to the Site Home page. Recheck and post them with their sizes.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Sonrexx:
positive things hav you done so far even when that woman insulted you i saw your humility smiley GOD has been watching you so hav i been watching you for your trust, just know that when GOD wants to bless a man he uses a man. wink dont forget i will need your help soon grin[color=#000099][/color]

Trust shouldn't be an issue with me, be rest assured your money and goods are safe and intact until picked up. Thanks all the same.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Kericoo(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

#16,100 Credit Alert received
What is your exchange rate to naira?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2015
ginstinct:

Bidding has Ended and I'm guessing you won it.

$55 Shipping to Lagos.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Kericoo:

What is your exchange rate to naira?

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2015
StevenBergy:

K..I've mailed them, I'll let you know when they reply me.

Okay then i'll be waiting.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ginstinct(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

Bidding has Ended and I'm guessing you won it.

$55 Shipping to Lagos.

Hi,how did your know i won it. pls i sent u a mail kindly reply.
thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by StevenBergy: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

Okay then i'll be waiting.

Hi Justi,

I've not gotten any reply from any one of them yet and I don't really have much time.. Out of the cities you gave me to search on Craigslist, the only one that is there is Baltimore.. Others are not on Craigslist and no new Macbook Ads in Baltimore. Please, give me Bigger and better cities where you also deal so I can extend my search or what you think ?

Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
ginstinct:

Hi,how did your know i won it. pls i sent u a mail kindly reply.
thanks

Okay i have replied it.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
justi4jesu:
[b][size=14pt]SHIPPED GOODS FROM US ON 20TH JULY
[/size]

Alawi5k* Blackberry Torch 9810

Dacouse* Nike Slippers

Cwhyte* 2 Car Keys

Purplekayc* Battlefied PC Game

Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce (Don't worry I know you asked for consolidation so you can pick all together after the next shipment that will include the other 2 of your items,but this will be in Lagos pending when those 2 arrives)

Ani* 7 Leap pad Leapfrog books and catridge

Leapfrog reading Ipad with 4games, charger and pouch

Leapfrog phonic book

Mini Laptop Sams.

Boss* Hp compaq Laptop

Hp Pavilion 2000 Laptop

Blackberry Q10

Hp 2000 Laptop

Akins* Dell Latitude E5410 Laptop

Huawei Inspira Mobile Phone

Items will be available for pickup on or before Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/b]
okay
will be waiting .hope by next week ??
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Rhaspody(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good Day
Pls how much shipping to Lagos this item on eBay
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
StevenBergy:

Hi Justi,

I've not gotten any reply from any one of them yet and I don't really have much time.. Out of the cities you gave me to search on Craigslist, the only one that is there is Baltimore.. Others are not on Craigslist and no new Macbook Ads in Baltimore. Please, give me Bigger and better cities where you also deal so I can extend my search or what you think ?

Thanks

The farther the city, the higher the pick up cost that's why i recommended those cities that are closer.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rhaspody:
Good Day
Pls how much shipping to Lagos this item on eBay

Goodday

Item cost $563

Shipping $80

Total to Lagos $643(#147,890)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by vicatrix(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
I shipped a laptop to you through ebay paid for through PayPal update or reply my email/Bbm.
Ebay Item Id: 231623723096
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by iamzizou: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.